Sequel: Stained
Status: Stay tuned for book 2: Stained

Two Worlds Combined

Chapter 11: Kidnapped

Kaylee invited Mya and some girl named Tori for a run in our woods. I’m guessing they used to run together in these woods all the time, because they know them better than we do. Kaylee’s car pulled in the driveway and I could see Mya in the front , and I’m guessing the girl in the back was Tori. So for the first time in years, Jake didn’t have his fangs out and his eyes were their normal hazel color.
“Haven’t seen this side of you in a while,” I said as Jake stood in the corner of the living room like always. For once he looked human even though he was still a vampire, but it was different for him.
“Yeah I know, but I’m only doing this as a favor to Mya, since I hurt her.” I could tell he felt really bad about what happened, maybe this means he’s changing for some reason. The three girls came into the house to see us before they went for a run in the woods.

“Hey Jorden,” said Kaylee hugging and kissing him.

“Hey James,” Mya said giving me a hug, every time she talked to me I could tell she was nervous because her heartbeat would pick up a little, she likes me I can tell big time.

“Boys this is Tori Watson, Mya’s and my best friend,” announced Kaylee looking particularly at Jake to warn him to stay away.
“Hi,” said Tori shyly. Tori was really pretty, she had brown curly hair, light skin color and green eyes.
“This is Jorden, James, and that’s Jake in the corner.” Kaylee said pointing us all out. We all smiled at her so she would feel more comfortable. We all could tell she was nervous just by the rhythm of her heartbeat. They were all wearing yoga pants and tight shirts, and running shoes, which was really nice to look at by the way.
“Ok, we are going for a run now,” Mya said pulling Tori out the back door, Kaylee stayed behind to talk to my brothers and I privately.
“While we run can all three of you watch over us just in case someone is in the woods,” Kaylee asked.
“Yeah no problem,” Jorden responded hugging her.

Jake watched them from the trees, out of eyesight so Tori couldn’t see him. Jorden stayed close by to Kaylee and I stayed close to Mya. We was hiding, so Tori couldn’t see us and suspect that anything was going on. Every two years the Von sisters come to town and try to get their revenge on us but they have not figured out how yet. All that’s left are the three women, they are a lot stronger and evil than their husbands were. That’s one of the reasons why Kaylee asked us to protect them while running because they tried to take Kaylee last year, but we got there just in time and got Kaylee away from them. I could hear someone moving in the distance, but I couldn’t tell if it was an animal or vampire or even a human.
“Let’s stop for a minute,” Mya said slowing down and sitting on a stump to rest.
“Sounds good,” Tori replied joining her. Kaylee stood there for a second then sat beside them on another stump. I seen blurs going through the forest, and I knew instantly that the Von sisters were here, they had a specific scent to them. Once of the sisters named Amber stood behind Mya without her knowing.
“Mya look out!” I yelled, I tried to run to her but I couldn’t move. Ally Von the second sister used her power on me, she could stop a vampire in his tracks by just holding up her hand. One out of three humans that are turned into vampires get powers to help them out in their new life. Amber quickly grabbed Mya pinning her arms down and held her tight, I could see her trying to do what I trained her to do but Amber had her in a position to where she couldn’t move to the angle to do any harm to Amber. Jake was the only one of us that had powers out of the three of us so he was immune to Ally’s power. Jake dropped out of the trees and pushed the third sister, Alexis off of Tori, then he grabbed Tori and disappeared into the trees.
“Get off of her!” Jorden yelled as Alexis then grabbed Kaylee when she tried to make a run for it. Jake couldn’t get anyone else because he had to hang on to Tori for one, and plus she was about to go crazy because our secret was out.
“Help!” Kaylee and Mya yelled.
“Revenge sucks don’t it?” Amber said as the three sisters sped off with Mya and Kaylee. Jorden and I tried to run after them now that we could move but they were too fast for us. We searched quickly with our vampire sped, which only took about 10 seconds to cover the whole forest, but they were gone.
“You can come down now,” Jorden said to Jake as we came back to the tree where he was holding Tori tight in his arms and covering her mouth to keep quiet. Jake dropped down onto the ground so lightly like he was just taking a step in front of him.
“Let me go!” Tori said jerking away from him, “Who the hell was that, and why did they take my friends?” Tori yelled looking at us. She didn’t seem to care that we all had golden eyes and sharp fangs.
“They are the Von sisters and they took them for revenge,” I explained. Her expression then changed, I think she just figured out what we was.
“Are you guys vampires?” Tori asked, I could hear her heartbeat start to pick up, did that mean she was scared of us or excited?
“Uh…yeah.” Jake replied, I could tell he wanted to bite her by how he stepped back a little when her pulse picked up.
“Awesome, I cant believe this, I have always known that you existed, but anyway we really need to get my friends back.”
“We will get them back Tori, trust me,” I reassured her. I hadn’t realized how much I really liked or cared about Mya until she was taken.