Whispers In My Ear

Live For The Moment

Willow's POV

*zzzzzz* *zzzzzzzz* *zzzzzzz* I feel my phone vibrating in my back pocket. Without looking at the Caller ID I take it out and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Hippy!" I hear a familiar voice from my past yell into my now deaf ear.

"Rich-I mean Kells!" I have always known him as Richie but he changed his name to Kells because he hates Richie so now no one calls him by his real name. "How are you? It's been so long since I have talked to you. I barely recognized your voice!" The only reason I recognize that it was him is because he is a rapper. Better known as MGK.

"I'm good! I miss my best friend though. I watch all of your videos on YouTube but it isn't the same as talking to you." He says in a saddened tone.

I blush and think to myself 'He watches my videos?'. Then it hits me, how did he get my number?

"Kells, how exactly did you know how to get a hold of me?" I ask.

"Do you not know who your boyfriend is?" He responds with a question.

Travis Mills, also known as T. Mills, is my boyfriend. He is pretty well known in the rap community. Him and Kells are pretty close, because of me, but I still never get to see my childhood best friend.

"Oh yeah." I say in realization.

I hear my phone beep and looked to see that Travis is calling me.

"Hey Kells, I got to go. Travis is calling me."

"Aight. I have to go anyways. Promise me I will talk to you soon, Hippy." I forgot how much I hated that nickname until now.

"I promise. Bye." I say hanging up on him and answer my boyfriend's call

"Hey babe. What's up?"

"Nothing, just wanted to see what my princess is up to. I am bored at the studio and want to see you. You should come over here. It is only like two or three miles from the apartment."

I am in a lazy mood, but how can I say no to him? "Of course. I will bet there in, like, thirty minutes."

"Sounds good. Dress warm. It's cold as balls here." I giggle. He sounds so cute but awkward when he says things like that.

I slip on my favorite winter outfit and head out the door.

On my way I stop at Starbucks and grab Travis a peppermint mocha and I an iced green tea then continue on my way to the studio. When I arrive I was greeted by Travis and we walk inside the studio. I didn't even think of getting everyone else a drink. Damn. Now I feel awful. As I start to apologize I am instantly shushed. It was then I noticed who was in the booth. It was Kells. My first crush, first boyfriend, and first love. A wave of emotion is rushing over me as he winks at me from inside the box between what sounded like a verse and chorus. I have a feeling that something bad was about to happen
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's a short chapter, but I will try to upload another one later on this evening. I've been in such a T. Mills/MGK kind of mood as of late so I thought why not try to write a story about them?!

Comment and give me feedback if you like, or don't like :)