Whispers In My Ear

Est 19xx

Kells's P.O.V

Night after night I am being chased down or followed by dangerous people. That actually is basically the story of the past 8 years of my life. I got myself into a deep hole when I started doing drugs. I hate it, but I can't stop no matter how much I try. I want, no, I NEED to get out of here. Not for me but for Casie, my daughter and apple of my eye. I would give my life for her.

There are only two other people who I would give my life for and they have supported me despite all of my screw ups. When Casie and I needed a place to stay but had no money Travis Mills always hooked us up with a hotel room. Willow has been listening to my music since day one but we never talk because I am scared to face her since I just left her without a warning. I think it is about time to thank them as well as face my past. Now is a perfect time because Travis and I have been planning to do a collaboration for a while and have the song written already. All we need to do is record it.

I pick up my white iPhone and dial Travis's number.

"Hey Kells, what's up?" I hear Travis say short of breath

"Just driving with my baby girl and Slim trying to find somewhere to stay in Ohio. I need to get Casie away from the guys and environment in LA. You?" I say as I switch lanes

"Just in the studio. Hey man, you should come by and we can finally get that song made. I'll get a hold of Willow and she can stop by, but it'd be a surprise so don't go telling her." He laughs.

"Sure. I will get Slim to take Casie somewhere fun while we record." I say, "I won't tell Hippy either. Besides, I don't have her number."

"Do you want it. I am sure she would love to get a random call from the one and only, amazing Machine Gun Kelly."

Questioning myself whether it'd be a good idea or not, I decided to take him up on the offer. "I don't know about the amazing MGK but I will hit her up. I haven't talked to her since I left."

"Don't worry man, she isn't mad. I don't think she would support you or approve of us being friends if she didn't forgive you." Travis is well aware of our history and it actually made me feel slightly awkward.

Travis gives me Willow's number and then says he has to go and call his manager, then will hit up Willow about coming by.

Dialing her number my fingers get shaky. What if she didn't really forgive me and was just telling Travis that so we can be friends?

The phone stops ringing and I hear a voice I have not heard in far too long myself "Hello?"

When I say that I have not heard her voice myself I mean that when I personally talk to her, not watch her YouTube videos. There is shockingly a huge difference between YouTube and a phone or in person.

"Hey Hippy!" I gave her that nickname when we were kids. I thought that Willow-Moon was the weirdest name that was ever invented but it is unique like her.

We talked a little and I mentioned her YouTube before she asked me a question that I didn't even think would arise. Stupid me.

"Kells, how exactly did you know how to get a hold of me?" she questions cautiously.

"Do you not know who your boyfriend is?" I reply back with a question. Her lover and I are best of friends, of course he would give me her number.

"Oh yeah. He would gi-" she responds

She stops mid sentence then goes in a completely different direction with the conversation.

"Hey Kells, I got to go. Travis is calling me." I totally forgot that he was going to call her or that she was even going to be there.

"Aight. I have to go anyways. Promise me I will talk to you soon, Hippy." I almost said later. That was a close one.

As we hung up I arrive at the studio. I wave goodbye to Slim and my daughter and walk in.

"Hey dude! I have not seen you since Warped Tour! I mean, we talk and text but I haven't SEEN you since!"

"Woah Travis, calm down." I laugh and give him a hug, "How have things been for you man?"

"Pretty sick. Willow and I just got an apartment and her videos are making some extra money so that helps. And I am just busy with my music." He smiles and starts dancing to some music the producer was playing and it sounded quite familiar. "It's our song! Aren't you stoked?!" He continues on with excitement.

"Stoked is an understatement, my friend. Let's do this." I say as Travis hands me the lyrics with my part highlighted.

"Yes! I thought you would never say that." He chuckles and takes his Galaxy S3 out of his pocket, "Be right back. Willow is here."

I step into the booth and start rapping my part. Now my stomach is getting butterflies. I can't tell if it's from the song or that I am worried she hates me.

When she walks in the door the whole room has a different vibe to it- cheerful and relaxed. Our eyes meet and I wink at her in a friendly way and smile. Oops. She smiles and waves as her pale cheeks turned as red as a rose. I don't think she is still upset with me.

The bridge ends and I start rapping with more passion than I ever have in my life. Either she gave me the confidence or I am trying to impress her. I am not sure. All I know is that I still have feelings for this girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I changed the tense to present instead of past in this chapter. I hope you all enjoyed this one though!

Comment and give me feedback, please.

And thank you all who have subbed :)