Status: Please tell me this isn't horrible like I'm pretty sure it is?

Even Without Words

Kellin

Kellin

“What do you mean Kellin?” Vic asked me. He didn’t look scared or disgusted with me so I knew he wouldn’t run from me too. He was supposed to love me right?

“When I told them I was gay,” I started and swallowed hard. “They hated me. They went for a drive to talk it over without me because I knew they hated me then. They ended up getting in a car wreck and they both died.”

“Kellin,” Vic said and looked down at me. “That was not your fault! Don’t blame yourself for something that you didn’t cause.”

“But if I hadn’t said anything, then they never would’ve gotten in the car!” I said and started crying.

“They were so mad at me, I never should’ve told them!”

“Baby,” Vic said and kissed my head as I cried. “If they were that angry, they didn’t deserve a son as amazing as you. The way they reacted was uncalled for and if that never happened, you wouldn’t be here with me.”

“I know,” I said and tried to stop crying. “But my grandmother hates me too, for the same reason.”

“Kellin,” He said and pulled my chin up so I had to look at him. “They don’t deserve to know someone as gorgeous and amazing as you. If I can help it, you’ll never have to go back to her.”

“You’re too good for me Vic,” I said honestly.

“No I’m not,” he shook his head. “I love you Kells, I’d do anything for you.”

“I love you too Vic,” and with that we fell asleep on his bed.

The next morning I woke up and had a smile on my face, knowing Vic was laying behind me with his arms wrapped tightly around my stomach. I felt safe and warm and I turned around carefully to look at him. He didn’t wake up but only tightened his arms around me and I smiled. He was snoring lightly and his brown hair was falling over his face. I brushed it away and let my fingers slide over his skin. His eyes opened a tiny bit and I saw him smile.

“Are you checking me out?” He asked.

“Am I not allowed to check out my own boyfriend?” I laughed. “Would you rather I go stare at other guys?”

“You wouldn’t be able to get up to go look at other guys,” Vic chuckled. “I won’t let you.”

“Don’t even worry about it, you’re the only one I want to stare at,” I told him and he opened his chocolate colored eyes to stare at me.

“Good, cuz I’m not gonna let you go so easily,” Vic said before kissing me.

November passed pretty quickly. Vic and I went out a bunch and he was perfect. I managed not to have any more anxiety attacks and Eric had kept his distance although we did see him around with Beau once or twice. Now it was the middle of December and I was hanging out with Gabe.

“So are you going home for christmas?” He asked me and I shook my head. “You could always come and stay with Jack and I.”

“I don’t really want to see you two making out every two seconds, thanks,” I said and Gabe just stared at me like ten live frogs jumped out of my ears and took a shit on his carpet.

“HOLY FUCKING GOD,” He said. “YOU TALK?!”

“Of course I talk,” I replied. “But mostly only to Vic. Be thankful I trust you enough.”

“Dude, you can trust me with anything,” Gabe said with a huge, satisfied smile.

“Just don’t tell the teachers,” I laughed a little.

“No problem Kellin,” he said. “What are you doing for Christmas then?”

“I have no clue,” I admitted. “I might just stay here.”

“Maybe you could stay with Tony or someone?” Gabe suggested before sticking his head out into the hallway. “YO TONY, COME HERE.”

Tony waltzed in the room casually. I was amazed he was without Jaime. After those two got together, you couldn’t separate them with a crowbar. He just sat on Gabe’s bed beside me.

“Sup bro,” He said and pulled his feet up.

“Kellin can’t be by himself for Christmas, what are we gonna do?” Gabe said and sat on the floor.

“Oh, we already got this covered,” Tony grinned.

“Excuse me?” I asked and Tony gave me the same look Gabe had earlier. “You two are the ones I trust most other than Vic, get over it.”

“Oh well, either way I’m not gonna be the one to ruin the surprise so you just go and run around like a chicken with his head cut off until then,” Tony laughed.

We hung out until dinner and then went to the dining hall together. The only part that was strangely alarming was the fact that Vic was nowhere to be found. Like, no one knew. Even Tony and Gabe looked surprised. If this wasn’t a part of the plan, the what the hell was going on?
♠ ♠ ♠
Shit, I know. this chapter sucks but I JUST WANNA FUCKIN WRITE CHRISTMAS ALREADY BUT I COULDN'T WITHOUT THIS.

God, I'm tired. Night y'all. I got church in the morning.

pfft church. I shouldn't be allowed near a church :P