Status: Please tell me this isn't horrible like I'm pretty sure it is?

Even Without Words

Vic

Vic

I took my car and drove the half hour to my parents place because I knew it would be better to ask them in person rather than a phone call. Not to mention how they would have a cow if I just showed up over Christmas break with extra company and no warning.

“Victor!” My mother said and hugged me tightly. “Come in and eat with us, you need some meat on those bones!”

“Mom,” I whined and followed her inside to the kitchen where she was making dinner. “Stop trying to fatten me up, I like being skinny.”

“To impress all the cute, young boys I’m sure,” She winked at me and I wanted to hide. They’d always been fine with my sexuality, it was nice but my mother was probably the single bluntest woman on the planet. It must be the Mexican thing.

“Actually that’s what I wanted to talk to you about,” I said but she cut me off.

“Save it for the table and help me carry this,” she said and I did. My dad had gone to see Grandpa so he would be gone until Christmas. I sat down at the table across from my mother at my usual spot and dug into the delicious food.

“Now what did you want to talk about Victor?” I hated that she called me Victor but the woman wouldn’t call me anything else… She was so stubborn! That’s where Mike got it from and I know it.

“Uhm, well I met this guy,” I was interrupted by a happy noise from her. “His grandmother doesn’t want to fly him back to florida for Christmas so I was wondering if he could stay with us. No one should be alone for Christmas right?”

“Of course he can come here!” She said and I relaxed. I didn’t think she’d want me to bring a boy over to stay here for two weeks so soon. “Tell me about him.”

“His name’s Kellin,” I started. “He doesn’t really talk to anyone but to me sometimes. His parents died a couple months ago in a car accident and his grandmother sent him out here because she doesn’t exactly support his decisions. We’ve been going out since the end of September and I really love him
Mom. He’s perfect.”

“That’s great Victor,” She said and smiled warmly at me. “I’ll tell your father.”

“Thanks mom,” I grinned and finished eating.

My mom gave me some food to take with me back to Mike, Jaime, Tony and Kellin. Mike would probably end up eating it all so I snuck some into a separate bag so Kellin, Jaime and Tony could have some too. I walked back into the main room to see everyone looking tense.

“What’s going on?” I asked and threw the plastic bag at Mike.

“Dude,” he said and stood up, putting the bag beside him. “Were you not thinking?”

“What happened?”I asked, still confused.

“None of us knew where you went!” Mike exploded and Jaime had to grab him. “WE were scared let along Kellin! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO HIM?!”

“Holy shit I forgot!” I yelled and ran up the stairs to our room, not really expecting him to be there but he was. He was curled up, having a panic attack on his bed and he looked up at me when I burst through the door.

“Oh my god Vic!” Kellin cried and ran into my arms. I just wrapped mine around him and felt so bad that I’d made him cry.

“Baby I am so sorry,” I told him and stroked his hair. “I went to see my mom and forgot to tell you guys.”

“I was so worried that you were dead or something,” Kellin only cried harder and I just kissed his head,

“I am so, so sorry Kells,” I whispered and waited for him to calm down. “But I do have some good news though.”

“What is that?” Kellin went to wipe the tears off his face but I beat him to it.

“How would you like to come stay with me and Mike for Christmas?” I asked him, still holding his face in between my hands. He just smiled wider than I think I’ve ever seen.

“I would love that!” He squealed and threw his arms around me.

“No one should be alone on Christmas,” I told him. “Besides, my mom hasn’t even met you and she already loves you.”

“I love you Vic,” He told me, still hugging me tightly. “I can’t believe you’re doing this for me.”

“I love you too baby,” I replied. “That should be enough reasons why.”

We cuddled up on the bed and listened to music for a while, just enjoying each others company. I still felt so bad for leaving him by himself like I did.

“I’m sorry I made you cry Kells,” I admitted to him.

“I was only crying because I thought you’d gotten hurt,” he told me and looked up at me with those big blue eyes of his.

“Please, I can handle myself,” I scoffed.

“I know Vic,” Kellin smiled before kissing me. “I don’t know what I’d do if you had gotten hurt though.”

“Don’t worry so much about me baby,” I kissed his cheek. “I’d never leave you. For anything.”
♠ ♠ ♠
WOO! got another one done :)

So Vic kinda was being a thoughtless ass and left to see his mommy and forgot to tell his anxious boyfriend he was leaving for the night... Dumbass.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SHOW YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE MRS.FUENTES IN THE XMAS CHAPTER. LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.