Status: hope you guys like it comment subscribe

Untitled

Never Tell The Guys (Well Danny) Who Made You Cry

I heard a very familiar laugh one that I didn't want to hear. I turned around and saw Lex, this was not happening. I could not talk, no words would come out.
"Annabelle are you okay?" Cam asked.
I looked at the guys, I didn't know what to saw. James pulled me in closer, I looked at him and whispered, "Can we please go back to the bus?"
"Why we just got here" He whispered.
"I know my ex is here, I really don't want to see him."
"Where is that asshole?"
"James please don't,oh no he is coming this way"
"Annabelle" Lex said.
"Asshole" I muttered.
"Lexy" said an annoying voice.
"Oh hey Grace" he said as he put his arm around the blonde's waist.
"So this is the asshole who made you cry" Ben said.
The guys were staring at me, Lex looked at me and said " Wow Anna you bounce from guy to guy."
I was embarrassed and he was one to talk, all of a sudden Danny stood up. All eyes were on Danny, he looked back at me. I gave him a nervous smile and BAM! Danny's fist connected with Lex's jaw. I jumped. I motioned for my friend Bryan to bring the bill. I payed for food and the guys went back on the bus.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had no idea Danny was going to that. It was pretty cool of him to do that. Karma is a bitch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was just me, Danny, James, Grace, and Lex.
"If you ever make Annabelle or another girl cry ever again it will not be good." Danny said as he turned to Grace. "Hey love, want to come party with us"
"I don't know" Grace said with a flirty smile
"Come on babe live alittle, did you have any idea that this asshole was seeing someone while he was dating you."
Grace turned around and kicked Lex in the shin, Lex went down and Grace took Danny's hand and walked outside.
"No you have no one" I said as I walked passed him. "Bye Bryan see you around."
"Bye Annabelle" Bryan said.
James took my hand and we walked outside.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope you guys like it so far