Status: slow updates lovelys

You Can't Change Fate

Interesting

Auro and Sapphire trekked down towards the eating hall, both of them discussing information in the journal. Auro explained to Sapphire how it worked; while Sapphire nodded wildly, her eyes beaming with interest. A body stepped into Sapphire and caused the smaller of the two witches to stumble backwards.

She righted herself then looked to see who it was, “Oh, hello Filch,” she waved at the Castle Keeper, a very polite smile painting her lips and causing her face to beam a brilliant light. Filch’s stringy hair was slicked back with orange goo, robes covered in the mess. He blinked once at Sapphire, then backed away all to quickly as a smile took place of his everyday frown.

“‘Ow do you do Missus Longbottom,” He tilted his head once then smiled back at Phire. She greeted him kindly and they began to share small talk. Auro watched them closely; a tickling sensation in her stomach. After a bit, Phire said goodbye to Filch and the two girls continued towards the dining hall. Auro smiled broadly, her steps filled with just a tad bit of bounce and you could tell she was happier than a boggart on Halloween.

Entering the dining hall, the first thing Auro notices was the Gryffindor table. Normally it went: James, Sirius, Maranay, Remus, Ebony then Peter. Today though, it seemed the Marauders were sitting alone as Maranay and Ebony sat a good thirty people away; smashed between Lily and her group of friends. She looked at Sirius again and noticed something; his usual cocky demeanor was slouched. He had his arms crossed and was ignoring the food around him. He had his head turned to the left and, although Auro could not see his face, she knew he was frowning whilst staring at Mara.

“Auro,” someone form the Ravenclaw table called to her. She repositioned her facial expression, hid the growing wonder and walked off to her table.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would like to note that over time Auro's character will shift slightly. I've decided to do something with her character because the person i based her off of has chosen not to be in my life anymore. Thanks for reading, Randa!