Status: slow updates lovelys

You Can't Change Fate

Shut up Remus

“Nasty old man.” Peter grumbled, scurrying behind his companions. He looked up at the second tallest of the four but Remus was busy explaining to James the importance of prefects. Ignoring the glower Sirius was boring into his friend’s head.

“James,” a girl with bright red hair and emerald green eyes, yelled out. James smiled at her beauty; glorifying in the thought that Remus will finally shut up and stop biting his ear off. He gave the girl a hug, before leaving with her. “Well, that was fast,” Peter sighed.

Remus looked down at his friend with indifference. He opened his mouth and begun to explain to Peter why James left, but, was interrupted by a group of girls rushing past the boys, loud laughter escaping them. The tallest of the girls, her robes were black and bronze, turned to look at Sirius. Her brown eyes narrowed ever so slightly. Her friends all looked at her, then back to Sirius. The shortest of them all held in a giggle, her face flaming red from the task of not laughing. The tallest made a crude gesture with her hand at Sirius; who scoffed the gesture with a smirk, the group of girls all turning around and entering the dining hall.

Sirius’s eyes fell on long blonde/brown hair, the kind that sways while the owner walks and you want to run your fingers through. He gave his friends a wave of his hand and they followed him to the Gryffindor table and sat down. “Sirius,” Sirius turned around. His eyes meeting his cousins brown eyes. She had her hand in his face, a crisp white parchment between her fingers. “Auro?”

“Maranay wanted you to have this.” She handed him the parchment, Sirius took it.

Do not open until free
time fifth block.
Mara.

He thanked his cousin; eyes falling on the girl with blonde/brown hair. Her unnatural blue eyes twinkling as she laughed with her friend Ebony.
♠ ♠ ♠
love