Sequel: Eyelids Slowly Close
Status: Updates come whenever I can get to the computer (:

Everybody's Got a Story

We could just leave.

*Randall's P.O.V.*

Gerard hadn't come into any of the classes today and I began to worry. It was the end of the day and everyone was leaving. I went to my car and sat there. I pulled out my phone and called Gerard.
"Hello?" Gerard's voice echoed out.
"Hey. Where were you today?"
"Oh sorry. I'm with a friend. Something happened and I left school before first period." He explained.
"Oh okay. I'll let you get back to it then."
"Hey wait." Gerard stopped me before I hung up.
"Yeah?"
"Do you wanna hang out?"
"Sure." I smiled. "I'll be over in a bit."
"Okay. See you then."

*Gerard's P.O.V.*

"Who was that?" Eric questioned when I sat my phone down.
"My friend Randall."
"The one that's on the football team?" Eric questioned again.
"That's the one." I looked at him. "You know him?"
"Know him. Dude. I've known him since like grade school."
"Really?"
"Yeah." He exclaimed.
"Then why did I never meet him?"
"I dunno. I never thought of introducing you guys." Eric shrugged it off. "Is he coming over?"
"Yup." I smiled at him.
"Wait." Eric looked at my big smile then back up to my eyes. "Do you like him?" I looked down and blushed. "Oh my God! You do!" Eric said excitedly.
"No no no no no stop." I looked back up and covered my face with my hands
"Not until you admit it." Eric laughed.
"Fine. I like him. Satisfied?"
"Yeah actually. I am." He continued to laugh. "Well lucky for you. He's gay too."
"Seriously?" I sputtered out.
"Yes." He began laughing again. "You seem so surprised."
"Of course I'm surprised."
We both stopped talking when the doorbell rang.

*Randall's P.O.V.*

I pushed the buzzer for the doorbell and waited for someone to answer. I looked down at my feet and waited patiently. Gerard came to the door and spoke "Hey."
"Hey." I smiled down at him.
"Come on in." He spoke again and pulled the door open more. "We were just hanging out in the living room playing the wii if you wanna come in there." Gerard spoke as he walked toward the direction of the living room.
"Okay." I replied and followed him.
I walked into the living room and saw a familiar person sitting on the couch. I recognized him and began to speak. "Oh hey Eric." I smiled and sat next to him.
"Hey Randall." He smiled back at me and continued with his game.
"You want anything to drink?" Gerard asked from beside me.
"No. Its alright. I'm not that thirsty."
"Okay." He spoke and looked away.
"But thanks for the offer." I added quickly after he began to look a little sad. He smiled at me and then began looking at the television once more.
Eric continued playing the game until he got bored. "You guys wanna watch a movie?"
"Sure." Gerard said from his spot.
"Yeah." I spoke and Eric opened up netflix.
We all decided on The Avengers and began watching it. We were about halfway through the movie when someone opened the front door. Gerard quickly picked up his head from where it had been lying on my shoulder and scooted slightly away. It was weird and I instantly felt uncomfortable in my own skin.
"Gerard!" Any angry sounding mans voice echoed through the house. "Who's fucking car is in my parking spot!" The voice sounded even more angry.
"That must be mine." I spoke and rubbed the back of my neck.
"Give me your keys." Gerard spoke in a frightened voice. I quickly reached into my pocket and handed the keys to him.
"Sorry." I spoke as he stood and rushed out of the room.
"Sorry. I'll move it." I heard Gerard's voice sound out of him quietly from the hall. He sounded so weak and broken.
Someone entered back into the room and began speaking. "Who's car was it?" The voice spoke sternly, but not as loud and angry as it was before.
"Sorry. I parked it there. It completely slipped my mind." Eric spoke before I had a chance to.
"Don't let it happen again." The voice spoke again and walked out of the room.

*Gerard's P.O.V.*

I walked into the house and cowered when I bumped into Jim.
"You ungrateful bastard!" He whispered in a frightening voice right in my ear.
He brought his hand up and slapped me hard across the face. I could feel where the metal of his wedding ring smacked me.
I quickly walked back into the living room after he passed me and walked out the front door.
"Sorry about that." I spoke and sat back down next to Randall.
"Why are you sorry?" He said in disbelief then looked over to me. "Did he do this to you?" He begged for an answer and began examining my face.
"Yes." I choked out and began shaking.
"Hey shhh. Don't cry." He attempted to comfort me and pulled me toward his chest for a hug.
I sat back up and rubbed my eyes. "I'm alright." I lied and smiled at the two worried people next to me.
I sat back and sank into the sofa. I continued watching the movie and ignored the looks from my two friends.
When the movie was almost over someone came in through the house and walked into the room. "Hey." The perky voice of my mom spoke up.
"Hey mom." I wiped my eyes and turned to look at her.
"What happened to your lip Gerard?"
"Oh its nothing." I laughed. "We were just wrestling." I smiled up at her when Sarah walked into the room. "Hey Sar." I smiled over to her. My mom shook her head and left the room.
"Hi Gee."
"Hey Randall!" She smiled and saved at him excitedly.
"Hi." He spoke back.
"Hey Eric." She looked over at him. "Why does Gee have a fat lip and why do you look sad? And why is Gee sad?" She asked like it was one big word.
"I'm not sad." He smiled over to her.
"Okay fine. Then why is Gee sad and why is his lip fat?" She sounded a bit sassy and had her hand on her hip by this point.
"Why don't you ask him." He laughed at her jumble of questions and the way she acted.
"Gee?" She looked at me.
"Wrestling. Sad movie." I said and looked back to the movie as it was ending.
She looked. At the t.v. then back at me. "What is so sad about the avengers?" She asked.
"They just destroyed all of New York city and Hulk smashed Loki." I fake sobbed and spoke back dramatically.
She just laughed and didn't speak again.
"How was lacrosse?"
"It was okay. Someone tackled me though. Which made me really mad. She was on my team and she tackled me!" She responded. "Ugh. I hate that stupid girl." She said and left the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ughhh sorry this kinds sucks and it sad and probably too fluffy, but deal with it... :3 enjoy (:
And sorry about this chapter... If you're reading it for a second time... It has changed... I made Sarah meet Randall twice and I just noticed it recently.... So I fixed it and made it make more sense (: