A Girl & Her Fallen Angel

The Journey Continues.

We arrived at a dingy motel, the usual spot for my brothers to stay while on a hunt. We walked up to his room and knocked. None of us were expecting a girl in an oversized tshirt and her underwear to answer the door.

"So where is it?" the women asked.

"Where's what?" Dean asked looking confused.

"The pizza... that takes three people to deliver?" she answered snarky.

"I think we got the wrong room." Dean said stepping back and checking the room number again.

"Hey, is..." Sam speaks as he steps into sight. His words are cut short by the sight of our dead brother no doubt. Sam looks between myself, Bobby, and Dean for a few short seconds.

"Heya, Sammy." Dean said shyly.

Sam is staring at Dean so intently and then he springs with a knife in hand ready to cut Dean's throat. Bobby and I both grab Sam to stop him.

"Who are you?!" Sam yells, the blade dangerously close to Dean.

"Like you didn't do this?!" Dean spits back just as angry.

"Do what?!" Dean's response causes him to falter slightly.

"It's him. It's him. I've been through this already, it's really him." Bobby says out of breath slightly.

"It's really him Sam." I said looking up into my brothers green eyes.

"What..." Sam cuts himself off unable to finish his own sentence.

"I know. I look fantastic, huh?" Dean says in his usual smart-ass tone.

"You might want to go." I say looking the women in the eyes.

"Um...yeah." she looks confused as she gathers her things.

Dean smirks at the short goodbye Sam and the women have. I know in his head he is proud of his little brother. What a hypocrite! I roll my eyes jabbing him in the side.

"Ow! What?" Dean asks confused.

"If that had been me the guy would have been dead by now." I said slightly glaring at my brother.

"Damn right!" Dean says straightening up and puffing out his chest. After Sam closed the door Dean approached him with business written all over his face.

"Mind explaining to me how I'm alive?" Dean asks glaring at Sam.

"What are you talking about?" Sam asks.

"Tell us about the deal you made." I walk forward and grab my brothers hand lightly.

"I didn't make a deal!" Sam looks shocked at the accusation.

"Don't lie to me!" Dean snarls stepping forward only inches from Sam now.

"I'm not lying." Sam shouts back.

"Boys!" I place my hands on their chests and push them back slightly.

"So what now, I'm off the hook and you're on, is that it? You're some demon's bitch-boy? I didn't want to be saved like this." Dean snarls to Sam. I can tell Dean is more sad than angry but my brother always has to put on the tough exterior.

"Look, Dean, I wish I had done it, all right?" Sam growls back.

"There's no other way that this could have gone down. Now tell the truth!" Dean yells. I am about to step in the middle again when Sam shoves Dean back.

"I tried everything! That's the truth. I tried opening the Devil's Gate. Hell, I tried to bargain, Dean, but no demon would deal, all right? You were rotting in Hell for months. For months, and I couldn't stop it. So I'm sorry it wasn't me, all right? Dean, I'm sorry." Sam said hanging his head.

"Alright. I'm sorry Sammy I believe you." Dean says finally hugging Sam.

"Well if Sammy didn't bring you back...then what did?" I ask looking between my brothers.

"Hey what were you doing up here anyhow?" Bobby asks curiously.

"I was tracking some demons through Tennessee when all of a sudden they booked it this way." Sam says grabbing four beers out of the fridge and handing them out. I gratefully take mine and take a huge drink.

"Let me guess this happened yesterday morning?" Dean asks already knowing the answer but hoping he's wrong.

"Uh...yeah." Sam says thinking back.

"Yeah. Well, listen. No demon's letting you loose out of the goodness of their hearts. They've gotta have something nasty planned." Bobby says stating the obvious.

"I hate having so many questions and no answers!" I huff standing and pacing.

"I don't know how much good it will do, but I know a psychic. She's a couple hours from here." Bobby says standing up and taking out his cell phone to make the call.

I sigh walking over to the window and sitting on the ledge. I can't help but smile looking up at the few stars that are visible in the city. I remember back to when Dean and Sam surprised me for the 4th of July by buying fireworks. We went out to this giant field and set them all off. Then we spent an hour just looking at the stars.

"Hey, how are you doing?" Dean's voice suddenly beside me makes me jump slightly.

"I was just remembering that 4th of July when me, you, and Sammy went to that big field and lit off all those fireworks and then just sat watching the stars." I say smiling up at my big brother.

"Oh yeah. And then we set the field on fire on accident." Dean says laughing at the memory. We both went into a fit of laughter.

"Bobby's psychic friend is expecting us, we better go." Sam says walking up to us.

"Sweet, I haven't met a psychic yet!" I hurriedly slam the rest of my beer not wanting to waste it.

We all go outside and there is the impala waiting for us. I squeal running over to the car. I run my hands over the hard top a million memories floating back. Dean and I love this car. Dad gave it to Dean because he thought that I would crash it or something. I climb in the backseat excited to be back on the road again with my two older brothers.

"What the hell is that?" Dean asks horrified.

"That's an iPod jack." Sam answers with a 'duh' face.

"You were supposed to take care of her, not douche her up." Dean sneers.

"Dean, I thought it was my car." Sam laughs as Dean pulls out the iPod jack and throws it in the backseat next to me.

We made small talk on the way to the psychic's place. It was starting to feel like old times again before I left to go off on my own.

"So, Jamie what were you doing before Bobby called you?" Sam asked looking at me in the rear view mirror.

"Hunting." I said casually and looking out the window.

"Hunting!?" Dean exploded making me jump slightly.

"You left us to go hunt on your own?" Sam asked flabbergasted.

"Not alone. I hooked up with Jo and we hunted together for a while. Then Ellen joined us a couple of months later." I shrugged. I didn't think it was that big of a deal.

"Oh that's just great! I can't even think about you and Jo hunting together. Do you know how dangerous that was?!" Dean asked glaring at me in the mirror.

"Well neither of us are dead!" I shouted back.

"So why did you leave us to hunt?" Sam asked.

"You two never let me do anything! All you Winchester men seem to think that women can't hold their own on a hunt." I huffed crossing my arms over my chest.

"Hey we took you along all the time!" Dean argued back.

"Yeah and you left me in the car half the time!" I said glaring at both Sam and Dean.

"You are our baby sister! Dad told us to watch out for you, and that's what we intend to do! Even if that means that you have to stay in the car when we're hunting." Dean shot back.

"You should have seen Jo and I. We were a pretty damn good team. We solved our cases quick and efficiently. There was this one time we were hunting a vamp. Jo and I went in and eliminated a whole nest. When we were done Jo noticed she had gotten blood on her new shoes. She bitched about it for ten minutes." I smiled at the memory. Sam chuckled and Dean just looked grumpy.

"You two took out a whole nest? How many were there?" Dean asked.

"Seven. It was crazy! Jo got her machete taken from her and we both ran to get it and ended up slamming into each other. It hurt like hell but we were able to laugh about it afterwards." I giggled remembering us falling on our asses after running into each other.

"Sounds like it was cupcakes and rainbows." Dean said sarcastically. I could help but stick my tongue out at him. We pulled up to a small house and all got out of the car. Bobby knocked on the door after we were all standing on the porch. A women in her early thirties with brown hair and pretty smiled yanked the door open.

"Bobby!" the women grabbed Bobby into a big hug, and even lifted him off the ground! I instantly knew we would get along great.

"You're a sight for sore eyes." Bobby says after they are done hugging.

"So, these the boys?" she asks looking my brothers up and down. I fight the urge to roll my eyes.

"Sam, Dean, Jamie. This is Pamela Barnes, best damn psychic in the state." Bobby grins.

"Hey." Dean responds with his usual smirk. I roll my eyes at that because my brother is always flirting!

"Hi." Sam gives a half wave before stuffing his hands in his coat pockets like usual.

"Mmm-mmm-mmm. Dean Winchester. Out of the fire and back in the frying pan, huh? Makes you a rare individual." Pamela says with a flirtatious smirk.

"If you say so." Dean responds shrugging.

Pamela stepped to the side and let us all enter her home. The home was very big, but it felt warm and inviting. We followed Pamela into a library room.

"So, you hear anything?" Bobby asks leaning against the wall.

"Well, I Ouija'd my way through a dozen spirits. No one seems to know who broke your boy out, or why." Pamela answers.

"So what's next?" Bobby asks sounding a bit tired.

"A séance, I think. See if we can see who did the deed." Pamela says beaming a smile at Dean. I could help the giggle that escapes my mouth.

"You're not gonna... summon the damn thing here?" Bobby asks instantly becoming paranoid.

"No. I just want to get a sneak peek at it. Like a crystal ball without the crystal." Pamela responds.

The boys' and Pamela talk about random things so I wander over to the closest book shelf and start reading the titles of the books. She's got good taste. She has books from Shakespeare, C.S. Lewis, H.P. Lovecraft, and many other well known authors.

"You like what you see?" Pamela asks standing next to me.

"Yes. I must say you have great taste in literature." I say nodding to the bookshelf.

"Thanks, so where have they been hiding you? I don't hear much about the youngest Winchester." Pamela says with a friendly smile.

"I went off to hunt on my own. I came back after Dean got chewed on by a hell hound." I said looking over at my brother who was currently arguing with Sam.

"We should get together for drinks sometime, you look like you need one." Pamela offered.

"I'd like that." I said smiling at my new friend. Pamela finished setting everything up on the table for the seance. We all took our seats at the table.

"Right. Take each other's hands." Pamela says looking around the table. We all do as she says.

"And I need to touch something our mystery monster touched." Pamela's hand disappears under the table and Dean jumps surprised by the touch.

"Whoa. Well, he didn't touch me there." Dean says blushing slightly.

"My mistake." Pamela says laughing slightly. Dean lifts his shirt to reveal the mark on his upper arm.

"Okay. I invoke, conjure, and command you, appear unto me before this circle.
I invoke, conjure, and command you, appear unto me before this circle.
I invoke, conjure, and command you, appear unto me before this circle." Pamela starts chanting. The TV in the next room turns on but only static can be heard.

"My name is Castiel, do not look further." a voice says.

"I invoke, conjure, and command... Castiel? No. Sorry, Castiel, I don't scare easy." Pamela says.

"Castiel?" Dean asks confused. Wait so he didn't hear the voice? The table starts shaking.

"Its name. It's whispering to me, warning me to turn back. I conjure and command you, show me your face. I conjure and command you, show me your face. I conjure and command you, show me your face. I conjure and command you, show me your face." Pamela continues to chant.

"Maybe we should stop." Bobby says when the rattling of the table gets worse.

"I almost got it. I command you, show me your face! Show me your face now!" Pamela says her voice getting louder.

"I am sorry." the voice responds.

The candles on the table flare up several feet in the air and Pamela is screaming. Sam trips over his chair trying to stand from the table. Pamela falls to floor still screaming. Bobby jumps out of his chair and rushes over to Pamela. I walk around the table to see Pamela is a bloody mess. Her eyes have been burned out of their sockets!

"Go get a wet washcloth!" I bark at Dean who is standing there shocked.

"Call 9-1-1!" Bobby orders.

"I can't see! I can't see! Oh god!" Pamela cries as the situation sinks in.

"Pamela listen to me. I need you to remain calm, I know that's going to be hard but can you try that for me?" I ask grabbing her hand.

"Yes." she whimpers. Sam comes running back into the room.

"Here!" he hands it to me. I place it over Pamela's face to ease the pain.

"You two get out of here!" I call to Sam and Dean who are looking at Pamela in horror.

"But.." Dean gets ready to protest and I cut him off.

"You two don't need to be around. Go back to Bobby's and find out what the hell we are dealing with. I'll ride with Pamela to the hospital." I order
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry I keep switching between the past and present tense. It's a curse I have. :(

I love this TV series! Castiel our main man will be in the next chapter! Leave me some love? XOXO