Status: On Going Series

No One Does It Better

'I'm glad I opened the door' 'Me too'

'As long as I'm?' Dan asked letting go of my hands and placing his on my shoulders so I would look up at him.I froze.I did'nt know what to say,I wanted to run but Dan was grasping my shoulders he is to strong to try and get away from.Let me admit yes I have thought about dating Dan I'm sure he has to its just,I mean I would like to.I just don't like it in a relationship where you shared everything your problems are theres as well.The thought of my problems on someones elses shoulders,just terrified me.
'Well.....' He said shaking me
'As long as you are here...I guess' It seemes like the most stupid thing ever that I wanted him there with me.Dan laughed.
'Your cute when you are confused' Dan chuckled,Shit he thinks I'm cute,what he is my best friend and thinks I'm....me cute...nooo way!
'Dont ask but ' He began 'Do you want me to call your mum'
'What! Dan no she wouldnt-'
'It was just a thought,Jesus Christ man!' He moaned.He pulled me into a tight hug resting his head on mine.
'Gem' He whispered holding me tight
'Yeah' I hesitated,He let out a breathe and under that breathe he let out 'Love You'.I immediately blushed,I was taken back.
'Dan dont do this' I mumbled still in his arms
'Do what' He asked
'Get into a relationship with me out of pity' I answered,you could tell those words hurt him they hurt me even more.Yes I liked Dan and being in a relationship wasnt a bad thing,its just I wanted make sure it wasnt out of pity that he liked me.
'Why would you say that! He began pulling from the hug 'Why honest to god why if I love you then why would I do that,I worry about you are care-' I got on my tip toes then I pressed my lips on his to stop him from talking.
'I'm sorry' I whispered 'I wanted to be cautious you know what happened last time'
'I'm sorry' He mumbled 'So we are'
'A couple,If you want' I responded in a some what arrogant tone

He grabbed my wrist and leaded my to his bedroom.I had rarely ever been in there it was his space.Only ever been in there when I need to give him post or tell him at 11pm to stop drumming.
But I never really noticed the decoration.Black painted walls a union jack rug with matching double duvet covers,grey pine wardrobe and his drum kit,Pretty neat for a boy I thought to myself.He sat on the bed still holding my hand in front of his face.He kissed it , I scooted over on the bed, "Lay with me?" He asked. He shed off his clothes until he was only in his boxers. When we were under the covers, Dan pulled me close, running his hands through my hair, I laid beside him my face still sticky from tears.I placed my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.
"I love you, Dan." I said, he chuckled a bit, I sat up a little so that I could look at him, "What?." 'I have wanted you to say that for a while" He laughed once more and I couldn't help but smile as I admired his beautiful, familiar features.He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me on top of him.

"I love you too" He kissed the top of my head.
I felt more at ease in Dan's arms. I laid there for an hour or so, just enjoying the moment. Dan had fallen asleep before me, I could hear his light snore. He kept his arms secured around me waist, when I would try and roll off of him he would tighten his grip. I didn't know how he could fall asleep with me on top of him, it didn't seem too comfortable.
'I'm glad I opened the door' I whispered digging my head into his chest
'Me too' He whispered kissing me head.We both fell asleep.