Status: In progress, comments, subscribers and recs are greatly appreciated! Stay Strong! <3

Completely Unrelated

Horrid People

People can be just plain old horrid to each other. It really is sickening how someone could build you up, and break you down at a snap of their fingers. I haven't spoken with anyone who hasn't been called out with a rude name, or gotten pushed around before. That in itself is sickening to me.

Tip: A simple compliment can build someone up.

To make things worse, these names and actions people shove into others faces causes scars. Scars on the body, or scars in your heart. It's horrible how easy it is to fall into bad, harmful habits. Even worse, how hard it is to break free from these habits. There are so many things that a simple word can trigger. Next thing you know, you're the one who has scars on them, or has trust issues, self-confidence troubles, eating disorders, the list goes on.

This is one of the hardest oping skills to use: Ignore them. It'll be hard, but once they see you (even if you're acting) they might leave you alone. When you can't stand the insults, don't be afraid to tell an adult about it. These things tend to build up inside you, and once you can't take anymore, you'll explode, and this can be worse in many ways.

Tip: Remember that it doesn't mean you're weak when asking for help, it means you're strong enough to build up that courage.

Tip: When you compliment someone, chances are, they may say something nice to you as well.

Completely Unrelated: The average person has over 1,460 dreams a year... But who can actually remember these dreams? I know I can't
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I know I updated about half an hour ago, but I got a recommendation from loveyourself !!! You really made my day. Thank you!

So... keep reading, give me suggestions, comment, rec? I love you guys, stay strong!