Status: Enjoy people. :3 ♥

Black Veil Brides; One Shots.

*** me; I'm a celebrity. Part II.

•[Ashley'sPOV]•

It's been about a month and a half since me and Andy last did that porn shoot.

The guys haven't found out about it, which, to be honest, has surprised me. Jon uploaded it to almost every porn website and the guys are always watching porn.

It can be lonely on tour, especially when you don't have your loved one to pleasure you.

Ever since Jon uploaded the video, it had been getting tons of views and great comments. People have been rating it five stars and saying that it's amazing and that they'd like to see more.

Andy doesn't mind doing more, me, on the other hand, does mind. Ever since that porn shoot, me and Andy have gotten together, the guys and fans know and they don't seem to mind.

Yeah, we've gotten a few harsh remarks and comments, we've even lost a few fans, but the remaining fans are what's keeping us strong.

Andy's been sex craved ever since the porn shoot. Ever night, we'd have a goodnight fuck. We've even sneaked a quick fuck in our dressing room.

The fucking is great, brilliant in fact, it's just that, ever since then, we've not cuddled or watched a movie together, or done any of that romantic stuff. I'd like to do that, even if it's just for one night.

"Ashy..." that deep, husk voice, sending shivers down my spine.

"Mm?" I hummed as I looked up from my drawings, I'm designing a new tattoo for the band, to look into a pair of crystal blue eyes, that makes me love him even more.

Andy moved closer to me, his hand resting on top of my thigh as he leaned in and kissed my neck.

"I'm horny." He said against my neck, before licking it slowly, sending shivers down my spine.

"When are you not horny?" I chuckled.

Jinxx looked at us both from the other side of the room, and raised his eyebrow at us.

I blushed softly as Andy started to suckle on my neck. I bit my lip to hold back a moan.

"Andy, not here."

"But, why?" He pulled away from my neck and knitted his eyebrows together.

"The rest of the band. We have to respect our band mates. We can't fuck in front of them." I chuckled.

"It's okay. We shall leave you anyways." Jinxx chuckled as he stood up, along with CC, who was fussing over his new puppy pug, Lucy, that Lauren got him for his birthday.

"Who's a good girl? You are!" CC cooed her as she licked his face and barked happily.

I raised my eyebrow as him and chuckled again as Andy's hand brushed against my crotch.

"You don't have to leave guys. Andy can wait!" I smirked as I moved his hand, resulting a "hmmp" and folded arms from Andy.

"It's fine guys, Im gonna Skype with Sammi anyways. I've missed her like crazy!" Jinxx sighed as he walked to his bunk.

"And this one needs a bath and needs to be brushed, because she's my princess." CC cooed at Lucy.

He turned around and looked at Jake, who was on the laptop.

"You coming Jake? or you going to watch these two fuck?" CC smirked as Jake chuckled.

'I'm not bothered. I've heard them before anyways." I blushed a deep shade of red, as CC shrugged and walked away, cooing to Lucy as she continued to bark happily.

"Now can we fuck?!" Andy asked impatiently.

Before I could answer him, Jake butted in.

"I know what you two have done." He smirked. My eyes widened as my heart beat sped up.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Jake shuffled up to me and Andy and placed the laptop facing us.

I froze.

Right there, on the screen, was mine and Andy's porn video.

I looked at Andy, who was blushing, then at Jake, who was smirking.

"Y-you won't tell anyone, will you?" Andy asked Jake, as he played with his fingers.

"Of course not." I sighed in relief. "On one condition."

"And what will that be?" I asked.

"We have a threesome." I almost choked on my own spit. Andy raised his eyebrows as I struggled to gather what Jake just said.

"You want a threesome, with us?"

Stupid question Andy. I thought.

"Yeah. I watch your porn video every night. I've seen the photos Ash, I want to have a threesome with you both. You give me what I want, I won't tell about your dirty little secret." Jakes words were coated in lust.

Wow, he really wants this.

"What about Ella?" I asked, I finally managed to say.

"What she doesn't know, can't hurt her." Jake said with a smirk.

I looked at Andy, who was looking at me, with pleading eyes.

"I don't know Andy.." I hesitated.

"Oh please Ashley! Please?! I know you want to just as much as me!" Andy pleaded.

"But, Ella?" I trailed off.

"Like Jake said, what she doesn't know, won't hurt her."

I rattled my brain to think of another excuse, but I was running empty.

"Please Ashy." Andy begged me once again as he squeezed my crotch lightly.

I bit my lip to hold the moan in. Jake smirked as he started to softly kiss my neck.

I let out a throaty moan as Andy squeezed my crotch hard.

"Fuck!" I whispered.

"So, is that a yes?" Jake asked me with a smirk. I pressed my lips roughly against his as Andy planted sloppy kisses on my neck.

I bit Jakes lip, hard, drawing blood from his lip and earning myself a moan for him.

He opened his mouth for me as I slid my tongue in. Jake met my tongue with his and I tangled and caressed them together.

Andy moved his lip up to my soft spot. He kissed, nipped and sucked on my spot as I moaned into Jakes mouth.

I felt Andy tugging at the bottom of my top. I smirked against Jakes lips.

"Top. Off." Andy said, huskily down my ear.

I shivered at his words and I pushed Jake off me.

I stood up and slowly took my top off, revealing my tanned and toned abs.

I threw my top on the floor as Jake and Andy came crawling to me, both of them licking their lips.

I looked down at them, curious as to what they were going to do.

They both got on either side of me, whilst on their knees. Andy looked at Jake and gave him a smirk.

I bit my lip and before I could ask what they were doing, I felt their tongues gliding over my outlaw tattoo.

Jake traced the 'W', whilst Any traced the 'O'. I tangled my fingers in their hair and moaned softly.

They continued to lick my tattoo until they both met in the middle. When they did, they both started to make out with each other.

I moaned as I saw Jake forcing his tongue into my boyfriends mouth.

Andy took Jakes top off and Jake took Andy's off. They both threw each others tops, carelessly.

I ran my fingers through both of their hair as they started to make out in front of me.

"Fuck." I breathed out as I watched my best friend make out with my boyfriend.

Andy's hand trailed up my jeans covered leg to my belts. He tugged at my belts indicating that he wanted them off.

I smirked as Jake and Andy pulled away from each other and looked at me.

I raised my eyebrows as I unbuckled my belts and unzipped and undid my jeans.

I kicked my cowboy boots off and I pulled my jeans down, slowly.

Andy's breath hitched as Jake's eyes went wide. I stepped out off my jeans and kicked them aside.

Jake bite his lip as he looked at the obvious tent in my tight black boxers. Andy just looked and bite his lip.

Jake came closer to me as I raised my eyebrow. He licked his soft, plump lips as he squeezed me through my boxers.

"Jake.." I moaned as I threw my head back.

"You like that Ash?" His words were coated in lust. I just nodded my head.

I felt Jake grabbing the waistband of my boxers and pulling them down.

I gasp softly as my erection sprung free and hit the cool air.

I looked down as Andy came closer to me. He flicked his tongue out and licked along my shaft.

I moaned softly as I watched him lick up and down my shaft.

Jake grabbed a hold of my balls and started to massage and squeeze them as Andy took me in his mouth.

I moaned out in pure pleasure as I tangled my fingers in their hair.

I felt Jake's tongue licking along my balls as Andy sucked me fast.

"Ugh." I moaned.

I felt myself hitting the back of Andy's throat. I thrusted my hips forward. Normally, Andy would gag, but instead of gagging, he swallowed me instead.

"Holy shit Andy." I moaned out, loudly.

Andy smirked as he did it again. He took me out and licked along my vein. He swirled his tongue around my tip and he licked along my slit, causing me to let out whorish moans.

Andy pulled away and yanked at Jake's hair, causing him to moan. He shoved his tongue forcefully in Jake's mouth, causing me to moan.

I have never seen Andy be so dominate. I love it.

I pulled Andy up by his arm and picked him up. He wrapped his legs around my waist as I cupped the back of his thighs.

I dropped him onto the sofa as Jake sat at the other end.

I started to plant soft kisses along Andy's neck as my hands brushed past his nipple.

Andy let out a whimper and I pinched and pulled at his nipples, earning myself a delicious moan from him.

I bite his neck hard and I stared to suck on his neck, leaving a purple mark and more moans for Andy.

He tangled his fingers in my hair and pulled roughly.

I looked up at him as I stared to grind our erections together. Andy rolled his eyes back and arched his back off the sofa.

He let out some more moans as I did as well. The friction getting to us both.

I heard another moan coming from the other side of the room.

I looked at Jake, who was jacking himself off. I smirked at the way he looked. His eyes were closed, his body had a thin layer of sweat on.

"Ashley.." Andy moaned beneath me.

I stopped grinding on Andy, earning a whimper and a pout.

"Jake!" Jake stopped jacking himself off and looked at me.

"What?"

"I want you to sit in front of Andy, as Andy gets on all fours. As I'm fucking Andy, Andy will give you a blowjob."

Andy's and Jake's eyes widened at my idea. They both looked at each other and nodded.

Andy quickly got on all fours and Jake sat in front of Andy, with his legs wide open.

I have never seen the pair of them move so fast.

Andy started to lick Jake's dick slowly, he lapped up the pre-cum that was leaking from him. Jake hummed in pleasure as he softly tangled his fingers in my lovers hair.

I licked my lips as Andy wiggled his ass a little. He lifted his ass up a little bit more as I growled.

"You shouldn't tease me like that Andy." I growled at him as he deep throated Jake.

Jake moaned loudly as Andy shivered due to my growl.

I placed my hands on Andy's ass and squeezed it roughly. Andy moaned against Jake's dick.

I lined myself up in front of Andy's ass and started to rub my tip around his hole.

Andy took Jake out off his mouth and looked at me as he pumped Jake, fast.

"Don't tease me! Just fuck me already!!" He whimpered.

I smirked as I pushed myself in, hard. Andy moaned out in pain and pleasure.

He loves it when I'm rough with him.

I pushed myself in him, until I was fully in. I didn't give him time to adjust to my size.

I started to move fast and hard as Andy pumped Jake, his hand becoming a blur. Jake moaned whorishly as Andy moaned with him.

I fucked Andy in different angels, desperate to find his sweet spot.

I held onto Andy's hips as I pounded myself into his ass.

I looked up at my best friend and lover to find Jake with his eyes squeezed shut, his mouth in the perfect O shape.

Andy's hair was sticking to the back of his neck and his forehead, as is mine. All of our bodies are coated in a thin layer of sweat.

Andy let out a loud and whorish moan. I smirked at him.

"R-right there Ash, oh gosh!" Andy moaned out.

"Andy, Im close!" Jake warned Andy. I watched as Andy took Jake in his mouth again and sucked him fast.

I pounded faster into Andy, the sound of our skin slapping together sounded glorious.

"Fuck! Andy!!" I looked up to see that Jake had bucked his hips, indicating that he had just came in Andy's mouth.

Andy pulled away from Jake and looked at him as he swallowed his cum. He licked Jake's tip clean, making sure he hasn't missed any.

Jake moaned softly as he decided to watch me and Andy.

"Ash, p-please."

"Please what?" I growled at him as I grabbed a fistful of his hair and yanked it back, earning a moan from Andy.

"T-touch me!!" he whimpered.

"Not until you tell me who you belong to!" I growled at him.

"I belong to you Ashy. You're my outlaw! Now touch me for fucks sake!" He whimpered loudly.

I smirked at him as I let go off his hair. I wrapped my hand around his throbbing and leaking erection and I pumped him fast.

Andy let out loud and whorish moans as I continued to pump and fuck him.

I moaned loudly as Andy did. The burning feeling was building up in my gut.

I started to pant hard as Andy did.

"I-I'm so close Ashy."

"Hold it!"

"b-but I can't!!"

"I said, hold it!' I growled at him as I squeezed his dick hard, Jake's eyes widening.

Andy whimpered and nodded as I fucked him faster and harder. My whole body tensed up as I thrusted my hips forward. I threw my head back as Andy's name rolled off my lips. I filled Andy up with my hot, sticky mess. I thrusted into Andy slowly and shallowly as I rode out my orgasm.

"Ashley, please!" Andy begged me.

"You can release now, baby." I smirked.

Andy moaned my name loudly as his whole body shook. He released all over my hand and the sofa, Jake's eyes went wide. I pumped him slowly as I helped him ride his orgasm out.

"Ashy." He moaned softly. I let go off his dick and put my hand up to my lips.

I licked his cum of my hand as I made eye contact with Jake. Jake whimpered at me as I finished licking my hand clean.

I pulled out off Andy as he fell on his stomach, panting hard.

I sat on the sofa as Jake and Andy snuggled up to my side. I wrapped my arms around them both as I smiled.

"That was amazing. Can we do it again some time?" Andy asked me, as I looked in his innocent blue eyes.

"Of course, Blue eyes. I had fun."

Jake nodded in response.

"I'll tell you what, Andy gives a better blowjob than Ella!" Jake chucked as Andy turned a deep shade of red.

I chuckled as Andy buried his head in my neck, hiding his blush. I kisses his forehead and kissed Jakes.

I looked up to find Andy and Jake looking at the door. I looked to where they were looking and my eyes widened as I swallowed.

"What the fuck!!" Jinxx shouted as he looked at us all.

Busted...
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N; thought i'd do a carry on. (;
sorry ive been absent. my mom found something out. id rather not say what it is. :L
chapter title is ; Jeffree Star - lollipop luxury.
hope you enjoyed it. dont forget to subscribe, recommend and comment. <3
oh and my friend is writing an andley fanfic. id be greatful and so would she if you added it to your collection, if you have a wattpad account, or if you just read it.
heres the link ; http://www.wattpad.com/story/5541448-love-isn%27t-always-fair-especially-in-this-case
thank you. (':