Status: Co-Write In Progess :)

Love Has Second Chances

Secrets

I was in the limo heading to London and Bruno was rubbing my leg. I thought about marrying him and started falling for him. He is so sweet and kind deep down.

I was curious to know why George was here. Was he here to save me? Or was he here to trash my career? So many thoughts was running through my mind.

"Babe are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm tired" I said.

We arrived at the arena and I got out tiredly. I was barefooted and walked inside. I felt the cold floor and smelt the floor cleaner. God I hated that smell cause it always burns my nose.

I went past the stage door and headed backstage. I saw the many doors an eventually found my dressing room which was the last door on the right.

I got ready for a meet and greet. I was curling my hair and felt like vomiting. I quickly ran to the bathroom and puked my guts out. I heard someone run in. I flushed the toilet and saw my mom looking at me.

"Honey are you okay?" She asked

"Yeah just something I ate" I said getting up and rinsing my mouth.

"Honey when was your last period?" She asked.

"I really don't know" I said.

I realized just then I was two months late by looking at the calendar on my phone.

"I'm late like two months" I said.

"I'll go get you a pregnancy test and will find out today" she said leaving.

I didn't do the meet and greet because I was feeling bad. I was laying with Bruno and he knew what was up. He was going to be happy if I was pregnant. Mom walked in with four tests and that got me more nervous.

ten minutes later

"Bruno guess what!" I yelled

"What!" He yelled

"There all positive!" I yelled running out from the bathroom.

"Damn I can't wait to be a dad" he said.

I went to the doctor and found out I was two months along. I knew the beatings would never stop cause after the child was born I would get beatings again.

The wedding is going to be on July 22nd and that was a month away. I decided to post my big announcement on twitter.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I'm proud to announce that I'm carrying a bun in the oven LOL I'm seriously carrying a child in my stomach and Bruno is father. We're so HAPPY to be bringing a child in the world

Everyone was tweeting and texting congrats. I got a text from Charlie.

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JASMINE YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO US! I MEAN WHAT DO YOU SEE IN HIM!

I didn't say anything back because I knew my manners. I was pumped for tonight's show.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if its short