Status: Co-Write In Progess :)

Love Has Second Chances

More Guts, More Glory

Hoboken, New Jersey...

I don't know if he did it on purpose, but Jaks'... genitals... kept poking me in the leg. I tried my best not to laugh, but I laughed. Loud.

"Mmm... mmm..." Jak stirred, his eyes opening. "What happened? I thought we were sleeping."

I can't lie, Jak is just... adorable. I love his smile. "Um... your kinda... poking... me... with your... you know."

Jak raised his eyebrows. "My what?"

"Your... uh... genitalia."

He raised his eyebrows again. "What?"

"Your... manhood."

It took him a minute to resgister what I was saying. "Oh... oh." He backed up an few inches. "Better?"

"Yeah."

"How'd you sleep?" Jak said, changing the subject.

"Good, except you kept poking me."

Jak laughed. "Sorry 'bout that. Can you go back to sleep? Are you okay now?"

"Yeah. You can go back to the floor now... If you want, I mean," I added, feeling mean.

"... I don't feel like it, sorry."

I scoffed. "Okay, let me rephrase. Please go back to the floor."

He semi-shruged. "Okay."

The thought of him leaving sent my reeling. I was still scared to be alone. If I was alone, memories of that night would pop into my vision. If Jak hadn't saved me... I shivered. I don't like thinking about it. Voluntary or otherwise.

I quickly grabbed his arm. "I... I-I changed my mind. Please stay."

He looked at me with chocolate eyes. "Okay." He put his forehead to mine. Mmmm, chocolate...

"You know what else I want?" I asked randomly.

Hope flashed in his eyes. "What?"

"Chocolate."

Jak burst out laughing. "Girls and chocolate."

I lightly punched his arm. "How do you know all girls like chocolate?"

"I haven't met one who hasn't."

I was about to say something when someone knocked at the door. Jak turned his head toward the door. He turned back to me, his expression like steel.

He leaned into my ear. "Keep quiet. Don't make a sound, okay? No one knows you're here." I nodded.

Jak got up and he lifted the cover so it was completly covering me. He kissed my forehead through the sheets. I knew he can't see it, but I blushed.

I heard Jaks' light footfall head for the door. I knew he looked into the peephole. I heard him breathe a sigh of relief, then the door knob turning.

"Hello?" Jak asked.

"Hey, we don't mean to bother you this fine night, but-" I heard Jak go oof.

"The hell was that for?!" Jak semi-shouted.

K-THAP! I heard skin connect with skin. "You're gonna pay for that."

"Ticnh, yeah right."

The fists started flying. Jak was fighting with someone. I just hoped Jak was winning.

"Hey, let go of me!" I heard Jak shout.

SLAP! "Shut up, punk! You'll pay for killing Tom."

"Yeah!" Another man shouted.

"How do you know I killed him?" Jak said, bloody ice covering his voice.

"We've been tailing you, dipshit." The man who I assumed was holding Jak said.

"Yeah. And we wanna know were you stashed that little broad of yours."

Jak didn't hesitate. "Bathroom."

The man with a deeper voice, who wasn't holding Jak, went to the bathroom.

"She's not here!" He said after a few minutes.

"What?" Jak said, genuine suprise in his voice.

"She's. Not. There." He annuciated every word.

"She should be," Jak growled.

"Well, the bitch isn't."

"Well, damnit." Jak was convincing.

"Let's take-"

"A-CHOOO!" I sneezed. Crap.

"Well well, looks like you were having fun when we came in... interesting." Low Voice said.

"Very interesting..." Deep Voice said. I saw his silhoutte through the sheets, illuminated by the lamp. He gripped the edge of the cover and pulled it back. I layed there, scared outta my wits end, as three men just stared at me. I shivered more violently, and it wasn't because I was exposed.

"Damn..." I heard Low Voice whisper.

I could feel Jaks' fear, and his anger. He was about to fly off the handle.

"Don't touch her..." Jak growled.

"To bad." Then he slapped my arm. Hard.

"Ouch!" I screamed.

He gripped my upper arms, and lifted me off the bed. "Don't say another word!"

I looked at Jak. He nodded his head slightly. I kept my mouth shut. But Deep Voice nodded his head head too.

Low Voice gripped Jaks' arms harder, and dragged him to the door. Low Voices' back was to the now closed door.

Deep Voice dragged me so I was facing Jak.

"You're gonna get it..." Jak sid menicingly.

Low Voice let go of Jak.

Jak lunged.

Low Voice rushed, and grabbed a pipe he had.

Then he bashed it against the back of Jaks' skull.

Jak fell with a sickening thump.

Deep Voice let go of me, and I pounced to Jaks' side. His head was bleeding. Maybe if I hurried, I could sew-

The carpet bashed my face. Everything went black.

Not Even Yourself

My body shifted, as if it wasn't mine. But my eyelids blinked, adjusting to the dark, dank space I as in. I saw a form laying next to me. I gently touched it with my finger.

"Mmm... ow, my head..."

"Jak!" I hugged him, even though we were back to front.

"Owww..." Jak whined.

"I'm sorry!" I said as he turned around. I fiercly hugged him again.

We sepeated, and Jak put his hand to my cheek. "I was so worried about you." He started stroking my cheek with his thumb, were tears I didn't know I shed were falling. I fell into his palm like a cat.

"Aww, how cute!"

Me and Jak swiveled our heads, seeing bars, and a man behind them. So, we were in a jail cell.

I recognized the man as Deep Voice. "You two look so good together!" He said with fake enthusiasim.

Jak stood, and I noticed bandages around his head. "What do you want?"

"That depends. The boss wants to know what you're willing to give up."

"Boss?" Jak asked.

A sigh escaped Deep Voices' lips. "Garrett! The prisoners want to see you!"

A man appeared out of the blue. "Hello, my lovelys." Garrett looked... weird. His beauty was to real, surreal, to the point where it looked painfully painted on.

"Who are you? What was Tom to you?" I didn't know who this Tom was, but I guessed he was VERY important for us to get kidnapped.

"Well, I'm Garrett, leader of the Killer Tavern Gang, or KTG for short. Tom was... my lieutenent, my best man. A killer-for-hire, only he belonged to me. Heart, body, and soul." Even through the darkness, I see him smirking. His teeth were unnaturally bright.

"I see. Why haven't you killed us?"

"Well, I see someone likes to get to the point. I'll tell you the truth, since I feel like being generous today. Or tonight, I should say. I wanted to torture you, but you seem to have, a, charisma about you. I could use that in my gang."

"Why would you need charisma?"

"To fool people, of course." His eyes were a nasty shade of blue, with his black hair framing his face.

"What if I said yes? Do I get one condition?"

"Sure, but it depends on the condition."

"She doesn't get a finger layed on her," Jak said, pointing to me.

"Of course. She will be my right-hand woman, for her beauty."

"N-"

"Okay. I'll do it," I said, surprising Jak.

He knelt in front of me, lowering his voice as well. "What? Are you crazy? Who knows what they'll do to you!"

"Who knows what they'll do to me if I don't go," I shot back gently.

Jak sighed, and weighed the options we had. We didn't have many. We either get into the ranks, ordie instead. "Fine. But I will be right behind you. They will not hurt you as long as I'm alive. Ill stick by your side." He gave me that reasurring smile, and we both stood up and turned to face our captors.

"Okay," was my answer.

The man that held Jak at the Hoboken hotel opened the jail cells' door. It felt more like a cage.

Garrett held out his hand. "Come, beautiful. Join me."

I turned my head to Jak, who nodded. I regretfully walked to Garretts' hand. If only I could have done what I wanted to do back at the Hoboken hotel...

I reached my hand out, as slow as a turtle, to grasp Garretts'. He gripped mine and pulled me toward him. He turned me around so I was facing Jak.

"Now, what to do with you? Hmmm... Sydney, you decide."

I breathed inwardly a sigh of relief. What better way for him to stay close? "Make him your lieutenant."

"What?!" The man from the hotel shouted. "He'll never make the cut!"

"Yes he will!" I said defiantly.

"What do you kn-"

"Quit bickering!" Garrett shouted. "It is unbecoming of a beauty such as yourself. Now, you say he can fight? He can hold his own?"

"Yes." Confindence dripped from every syllable.

"Alright. Heatstroke?" Garrett asked the man next to us.

Heatstroke(what kind of name was that?) grumbled something under his breath. "Yes, Boss?"

"Take... Lieutenant Slash to get the KTG burned into his skin."

"Burned?" I asked, petrified.

"Yes. You can choose the spot, if you wish."

"But-"

"It's okay, Sydney. I can handle it." Jak said, coming up to me.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." Shoulder, he mouthed.

"His left shoulder, in the back," I finished, still not happy.

"It's settled, then. Heatstroke, take Slash to get it done."

"Yes, Boss."

Jak gave me that smile, the smile that I always fall for. It was like water to someone stranded in a desert.

Heatstroke(still a stupid name) and Jak left in the opposite way, to brand Jak like cattle. I wish I would have... done what? It was to late now.

Garrett gripped my hand. "Come, we must get you settled. Everyone will be pleased to meet you."

He led me in the opposite direction as Jak. I noted that the walls were black brick, and I assumed we were in a dungeon. How fitting.

We just got to a metal door when I heard Jak make a ear-shattering scream.

What If
Two days later...

Garrett introduced me to the rest of the members of the gang. I was suprised to find a good percentage female. A few of them taught me how to spare five times a day. One of them was Heatstrokes' sister, Heatflame(also stupid).

I only ran into Jak once(or Slash, as he is called now), and he changed. I blamed myself for putting him in such a glorified position.

I had just finished my last sparing lesson when Garret appeared. He told me get cleaned up, and to put on a nice dress. I asked him why, but all he said was 'You'll find out soon enough.'

I asked the Brazilian maids help me pick out a dress, shoes, and some jewelry. I chose heels because I thought the situation called for it. In truth, I can't really walk in heels. But they looked really pretty, so I hoped they would take away from my clumsiness.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Who is that girl? Is it really me? I didn't know I looked so... feminine. Because of my breast size, the taylors had to adjust the top part. But when all the preperation was done, I looked like someone out of a magazine. My ink-black hair was in a high-class style bun, with loose bunches hanging down. They painted my nails lavender, to match the dress. They added light pinkish-purple gloss to my lips, and purple water-proof eyeliner to my eyes. The worst part of the whole thing was the thong. It rode up my butt, but at least it matched my outfit with all its laciness. No one was going to see them tonight but me, anyway.

We topped it all off with a diamond-pearl necklace, lavender pearl earrings, two lavender cble braclets on my left wrist, and a ring on my finger that looked an awefull lot like a wedding ring.

I put on a lavender shawl, and I finally decended down the spiral staircase to the main parlor. I breathed deep at the top. I came into view of the people, and they all awed. I must have looked gorgeous to them, because they all gasped at the sight of my transformation.

Not After All, Uh?

I reached the bottom of the staircase. Everyone was claping, nodding their heads, and a few people even bowed. I didn't understand why.

I finally saw Garrett, but he had a box in his hands. I started to worry.

"Welcome, my fairest. You look ravishing." Garrett pulled me into a hug and he kissed me, and I could feel his urgentness. His lips felt like sandpaper. I was morbidly disgusted by Garrett, but I kept that to my self.

He pulled away, and he held the box in his left hand. He rose to his full height. "Ladies and Gangbangers," he started. Everyone laughed at his joke. "Tonight is an important night, as some of you already know. In my hands holds Sydneys' future." He turned to me. Then he grabbed my left hand, and I knew I was right. "She has excepted me as her husband! KTG has a new queen!"

Everyone stood and began clapping and chanting. I looked among the happy faces, all full of expectedness. Then I saw his face.

Jak stood at the very corner, all most as if he was awaiting orders. He looked brutally upset, angry, and I knew those emotions were for me.

Garrett pulled my attention back to him. "In this box holds her new position." He lifted a lid, and I peaked inside.

There, sitting on lavender velvet, was a tiara. With diamonds and gold. I gasped, louder than I intended. He wasn't kidding when he said queen, was he?

My favorite Brazilian maid come up to us. "My I?" She said with an accent.

"Of course," Garrett responded.

The maid carefully lifted the tiara, and stood on her tiptoes to place it on my head. It fit perfectly.

"I'm glad you like it," Garrett said. He leaned in and kissed me again. It was still morbidly disgusting.

"Let us go, Sydney. We have a party to attend to." Garrett grabbed my hand and puled me away from the chaos of people. Jak and Heatstroke followed, like personal guards.

"Slash, Heatstroke? Take care to follow and protect Sydney with your lives. Understand?"

"Yes, Boss," they said in unison. Jak looked different, guarded. I wish I could tell him I have no intention of marrying Garrett.

Garrett led me to a black limo that was waiting outside the stronghold. He opened the door for me, but I saw Jak get in the passenger seat. Heatstroke was driving.

Garrett got in after me, sitting half an inch away from me. I was disgusted myself because I let him rub my thigh the whole way.

After Party And I'm Off To The Room Like Vroom

The after party had a lot of alcohol. I was worried because so many people were getting wasted. I was only twenty, I wasn't allowed to drink. That didn't stop Garrett from offering, though.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah. I want to be clear minded, in case anything happens," I said, faking the confindence. Garrett smiled, those impossibly bright teeth shining. Then he did something strange.

He put his drink down, and grabbed my hand. He led me to a room adjacent to the roof pool, with glass walls, ceiling-to-floor. There was a smooth stone(or marble) table with four chairs, but that was it.

Garrett set me on the table, so now my face was level with his. Then he started kissing me.

His sandpaper lips scratched mine, and I had trouble breathing. Garrett took it as a invatation and ran his hands up and down my thighs, making me shiver, but not in a good way. He continued to do so.

Then I felt his fingertips brush my panties, and I backed up a little on the table. Garrett didn't know where to stop. I felt his fingers twist with the thong. He tried to pull them off.

SLAP!

Garrett rubbed his cheek where my palm connected. I was breathing heavy. Then I turned on my heel, and ran out the door. I met up with Heatstroke.

"Take me home." Ha. The base was NOT a home.

"Okay. Wheres' Garrett?"

"Busy. Just take me back. Please."

"All right. Follow me."

We went back outside, and we made it to the limo. I asked Stroke to lower the window seperating the diver and rider.

We rode in silence until I realized something was missing. "Wheres'... Slash?"

"We had some troube earlier. Slash said he could handle it. We kept hearing the term 'Undead' from the people."

Undead. Why did that sound so familiar? I tried to put my finger on it, but it kept escaping me. "Interesting..."

"Yeah. How'd the party go?" Stroke asked in a conversational tone.

"Great," I lied.

"Cool. You drunk?"

"Nope."

"You get laid?"

"Excuse me? What the heck was that suppsed to mean?"

"I-I didn't mean it like that! I just... you know..."

"What?" I snapped.

"I'm a bit... and wondered if... you'd like to hang."

"You mean have sex with you?"

"No! No! I just... my sisters' with Slash, aganst his orders, so I'm tapped out as far as friends go."

So, Flame wants Jak. I though as much. She sounded a bit to found of him. "I'm sorry Stroke, I'm not in such a party mood. Maybe tomorrow we can hang and spare. Okay?"

"If your avalable. Garrett said something about getting you ready. Don't know what though."

"Hmmmm."

We just rode in silence after that.

We finally made it to the base, and I rushed into the huge mansion. I rushed my butt up the steps to the third floor, where my room was. I almost tripped three times running up the steps.

I reached my door and pushed myself in, closing the door behind me. I breathed a sigh of relief. I don't want to know what would have happened...

I kicked my heels of, suprised that they hadn't already. I ripped off the crown, and threw it against my amour. It didn't shatter like I hoped it would. I took the ring off and threw it againt the wall. It didn't shatter, either.

I took the pearl necklace and put it on my dresser with the mirror, my hatred finally worn out. I took my earrings, braclets, and shawl off. I looked at myself in the mirror. Gosh, I look horrible.

I turned and walked to my bed. I sat down, my entire body exhausted. I just laid my body on the bed, staring at the ceiling. I was just about to drift off when someone opened the door.

"Sydy, I need help."

I shot up. It was Jak. Bleeding and holding his arm.

"Oh my God!" I rushed over to him, and ushered him to my chair for my vanity. "What happened?"

"I was chasing a group of people who wanted to burn down the building. Flame came along. We almost perished. But everything is settled, though I got some petty horrific wounds."

"Why didn't you go to the gang doctor?"

"She was kinda busy. Besides, I only trust you with my body."

He so saw me blush, because he was staring intently into my eyes. "Did I make you nervous? Or do I make you happy?" Jak asked seriously.

"Both," I answered honestly.

Jak smiled. "I'm glad. Not in a weird way or anything, just, uh, I, uh... never mind."

I smiled. Jak was cute when he stuttered. "All right. Let me look at your wounds." Jak took his hand off his arm, and I saw he got shot. There was also glass all over the perimeter of the wound. I gasped at the horribleness.

"Don't worry. But it would be nice if you could remove the bullet." Jak smiled that smile.

I began his treatment, removing the glass and the bullet(with a lot protesting from Jak). I took a knife to gouge it out. I washed that knife, then I used fire to heat it up. I pressed it to Jaks' hole, keeping it there long enough to the wound would close.

Jak hissed. It took me about thirty minutes to get the wound decently closed and wrapped up.

"Is that all?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Can I take my shirt off?"

My breath was caught in my thoat. I wanted to see him topless, but I still wondered. "Why?"

"It is REALLY hot in here."

I smiled; I knew it was a lie. "Okay."

Jak took off his shirt, and I just stared. He was pretty ripped. He also had some faded tattoos. He had entire sleeves of them, consisting of-

"Wanna touch?" Jak asked, mentioning toward his tattoos. I walked up to him and started tracing them with my fingertip.

Given, Not Lost

"You should get a tattoo," Jak said after a few minutes of silence.

"You're joking, right? I couldn't take the pain."

"Get something small."

"Like you name?" I joked.

"Sure, if you want."

I just looked at him.

"I mean, if you want Jak on your heart, sure."

I stared down at him, since he was sitting down. I scoffed, then went to lock the door. I turned and saw Jaks' back.

"Jak... your skin... where you were branded..."

"Yeah," he said, reaching back to rub it. "It doesn't hurt as much now. You don't need to tend to it."

I walked back around so I could look into his eyes. "You got branded. Reality hasn't sunk in yet. I... I'm so sorry, Jak."

"It's not your fault, Sydney. None of this was your fault." He put his hands on my hips. "You're a very beautiful woman. I hope you understand that."

I felt heat spring from where Jak touched me. My face felt flushed. "You're a very beautiful man."

Jak smiled such a beautiful smile. "Thank you. That dress looks beautiful on you."

"You look beautiful topless," I said without thinking.

Jak smiled. "Thank you."

"Oh, wait, I didn't mean-"

"I know what you meant."

I blushed harder. Suddenly, Jak stood up.

"Thank you, Sydney." He leaned into me.

Jak pressed his lips to mine, soft desire flowing from his mouth to mine. My eyelids fluttered, then closed, my body finally being able to give in. I wrapped my arms around his neck, while he wrapped his arms around my waist. I pushed my body into Jaks', and I swear I felt him moan.

I was in such a daze I didn't realize Jak had pulled away. He put his forehead to mine.

"Sydney..."

"Yes?"

"I hope you don't mind."

"Don't mind-" I couldn't finish because Jak grabbed my thighs(right under my butt) and wrapped my leg around his waist. He connected our lips again, and he walked us to my bed. We fell on to the sheets, still connected at the lips.

Jak was pressing his body into mine, and I could feel his penis growing against my leg. I smiled slightly, and I felt Jak smile as well. He was rubbing my thighs, making heat rise there and upward.

Jak removed his hands from my thighs to my neck. He was fumbling with something. I realized that I was wearing a dress that tied in the back.

I felt the fabric getting untied and placed at the sides. My breasts loosened, and I thought they fell out of the black cloth the held them. I was upset that they didn't.

Jak seperated our lips, making a trail to the side of my cheek, down my neck, to my breasts. I felt something hot and wet graze them, and I knew Jak was licking me. I wish I was wearing sugar. I started giggling.

"What... is it?" Jak said, a little upset that he had to stop licking me.

"I just wish I was wearing sugar."

Jak smiled a horny, goofy smile. "You taste like sugar."

I blushed. "You taste like candy."

"Really now? I thought you were the sweetest thing here."

I blushed harder. Jak pressed his lips to mine, gentle want growing from inside me to his penis.

I felt Jak move his hands again, and he went back to rubbing my thighs. The heat was still there. His fingertips brushed ever so lightly against my inner thigh, and I shivered. He took this as an invitation and went higher, getting closer to my no-no spot. I didn't care.

His fingertips rubbed the fabric, just a little bit, and I felt something escape me.

"Someones' wet," Jak said seductivly.

"Beacuse of you." It was getting hard to breathe. But it felt wonderful.

Jak blushed, his cheeks turning a bit pink. It was cute. Then he smiled, and went back to kissing me.

Jaks' fingers moved in a circular motion, light at first, then getting fast and uneven. My hands gripped the sheets beside me, my body having convulsions of pleasure, and my lips getting attacked.

"Jak..." I moaned. He twisted his lips with mine, as well as his fingers with my panties. He started pulling them down. They reached my ankles. Finally, they were off, and Jak threw them across the room. Then I heard a zipper being undone. Oh my God, Jaks' undressing. Somewhere inside me my instincts kicked in, and I laid my hands on his chest. I heard Jaks' dress pants hit the floor.

"Are you ready?" Jak said, and I could hear his nervousness.

"We're not even fully undressed."

Again with the smile. "All right then." Jak moved his hands to his boxers, and a few seconds later I heard fabric drop to the floor. "Better?"

If my legs weren't in the way, I could get just a quick peak. "I'm still fully clothed," I said bravely.

Jak leaned into my ear, his lips touching my earlode, sending a tingling feeling everywhere. "We'll fix that."

Jak wrapped my legs around him(his erection JUST grazing my entry way) and positioned us so my head was on the pillows. My heart, on the another hand, was beating like a rabid animal in a two-inch cage.

I felt Jaks' hands on my back, lifting me up to meet his lips. His hands moved in sync with his lips, trying his best to undress me fully. He found the tight zipper of the silver belt, and soon it was thrown across the room, most likely joining the thong.

My breasts loosened even more, and my nipples were hard. Jaks' warm hands slid down to my thighs, then back up, bringing the dress with him. Soon he passed my waist, went up my stomach, slowly climbed up my breasts, and just like that, I was naked. The dress was lying on top of my armour.

Jak laid his lips on mine. A soft kiss, contradicting what was about to happen.

My body pressed against Jaks', we fell to the sheets. I wrapped my legs tighter around Jaks' midsection. We moved in sync, our bodies a fluid motion of desire.

"Are you ready?" Jak asked, serious about this.

I looked him in the eye, no fear coming up in my voice. "Yes."

Jak kissed me one more time, then gently pushed himself inside of me.

My hands gripped the sheets, turning my knuckles white. "Jak!"

"Sydney..." Jak moaned.

Jak thrusted into my body, his erection hard in my vagina. I can't believe Jak is taking my virginity. I wanted this. Since he smiled at me with those beautiful brown eyes. I moaned loudly, my body excited. It hurt, though. A lot more than I thought it would.

"Sydney... are you all right?" Jak asked slowly.

"Is it obvious?" I asked, my body slowly getting over the hurt.

"Yeah. But I'll go slow. I promise." Jak leaned into my smile, and kissed me gently. He continued to thrust his penis into my body, keeping his promise to go slow.

I felt something inside me begin to move, to twist, to turn, and my screams for him louder, more frantic. I felt the wetness moving against Jak, making him moan louder, getting him harder.

"Oh, Jak... Jak..." My arms moved, trying to grab more of the sheets. There wasn't enough for what was about to happen.

"Jak... Jak... JAK!" I felt the longing, and someting more devastating, escape my body. Jak kissed me on the lips, that soft desire still lingering, but quelled.

Jak gently pulled himself out of me, and laid his taunt body next to mine. His arm was over my chest, his thumb caressing my cheek.

"That was beautiful," said Jak after a few moments of bliss-filled silence.

My face flushed, my cheeks probably turning a bright pink. "Yes, it was."

I turned my body to my right side and cuddled up to Jak. My body fit perfectly into his.

It was a while before either of us spoke. "About the party..." Jak started.

"What about it?" I asked, curious.

"A group of people who are against KTG raided the party last night. I went after them, and Flame followed. We struck a deal. As it turns out..."

"What?"

"My friends from L.A. found me."

"They did?"

"Yeah. They are planning something big. I don't know what it is, but they said it will happen in two days. A man by the name of Samson used to be in the gang, but went rouge a few days before we got kidnapped. He's leading the rebellion."

"How do they plan on that?"

"Samson said we'll find out. But they need someone deep in the inside..."

"And you were thinking me, right?" I asked, skeptical of the whole thing.

"You just need to distract Garrett, and everything else will fall into place."

I thought about my options. I trusted Jak with my life, but...

"I'll make sure you don't get hurt. I swear," Jak said, as if reading my thoughts.

I blew out a conflicted sigh. "Alright. I'll do it. But I don't like the sound of this Samson guy."

"Don't worry, he's cool." Gee, nice choice of words. But I still laughed a little.

"Let's get some sleep then. For the big day."

"Okay." Jak leaned into my lips and kissed me, long and soft. After that, we fell into each others' arms, sleep grabbing at our conscience.

"Thank you," Jak said.

I wasn't sure, but I had a feeling I knew what he was getting to. "Your welcome."

It wasn't long before we fell into a blissfull sleep.

Driving Into A Crash
Two days later...

So. A car crash to stop the members of KTG from going on a killing spree. Brilliant.

I was in the front seat of Garretts' Dodge Dart 4, dressed in a nurse outfit, while he was dressed as a doctor. I stared out the window, not enjoying one minute of this. A whole bunch of innocent people were in that crash...

"Are you all right? Do you need medical attention?" Garrett asked smartly.

I laughed dryly, although he didn't seem to catch it. "No thank you, doctor."

"If you say so..."

Garrett hasn't found out about me and Jak yet, and he's forgivin me for the slap. I told him I wasn't ready. How ironic that a few hours later I gave my virginity to Jak.

We rode in silence the rest of the way to the hospital. It was fairly new, and only had about fifty paitents before the accident. Now it was one hundred and three. Only thirteen KTG members were admitted.

We finally arrived at Desert Lake Hospital. What a fitting name, considering it was out in a slightly desert landscape. We got out and headed inside, to our assigned post.

Garrett stopped me suddenly, and he leaned in close. "I love you, my queen."

I hesitated, then drew out a nervous breath. "I love you too, my king." I wanted to gag myself.

He smiled, then kissed me hurriedly. Yep, still sandpaper-ish.

We rushed off in opposite directions, and I knew tonight was going to be one hectic night.

By The Way, Fuck You
After meeting George...

I rushed into the hissing hospital doors, heading for the staircase. I can't believe I just met George! What a small world... Focus! I need to find Jak and Samson...

I pryed open the metal door that to the staircase, bounding up the steps two at a time. My heart felt like it was going to escape through my throat. I needed to get to Jak before-

"YOU BACKSTABBING SON OF A BITCH!"

THAP!

"Now, now, you don't want me to upset, unless you want me to set off that bomb..." Samsons' voice was like nails going a chalkboard.

"We're still here," Jaks' voice, full of hate, came through.

"So? You'll be dead, so it doesn't matter if I die."

"You have a warpped way of seeing things."

"Always have." Then the fist started flying.

All I heard was skin connecting with skin. They were going upwards. I followed closely behind, scared to get in the midde of a fight. I still had the pipe and gun, in case Jak needed help.

"I can't believe I trusted you!" I heard Jak shout.

"Well, believe it!" A pause. "Oh look at what we have here! A eavesdropper!"

Jaks' head swivled in my direction. "Sydney! Leave!"

I froze, my body not listening to my mind. All noise came from my rapidly-beating heart.

Suddenly, Jak roundhoused Samson, getting his cheek, causing him to fall to the floor with a 'oof!' and a tkap.

"Sydney!" Jak grabbed my and led me passed Samsons' body, who was getting up slowly. "Take these and disable bomb! Go! Now!" He leaned and gave me a kiss on the lips. "Go!"

I simply nodded and bounded up the steps three at a time, to the third floor. Behind me, I heard more skin capping skin, and bodies pushed up against walls. I heard a flurry of curse words from both men.

I gripped the wire cutters and lunge for the third floor landing door. I yanked it open and a scream of surprise escaped me.

All over the floor lay bodies and blood, both doctors and paitents alike. Some had their heads blown off, while others got shot in the chest.

I covered my mouth and nose, and headed to room 314. I was close to throwing up when I reached the bed. I assumed the bomb was under the bed.

I got on my knees and looked under the bed. Sure enough, there lay the bomb, in all its destructive glory. It was a simple home made bomb, but with all the explosive powder I assumed was in it, it was sure to blow up the whole top of the hospital.

I slowly reached my hand out and gently grabbed the bomb and pulled it to me. I looked at the mass of wires, and realized I had no bomb experience. Crap.

There were six color-coded wires: Black, red, blue, yellow, green, and orange. They were attached to one end and reached criss-crossing each other to the other side. It was the size of a Chihuahua.

I ignored the red, blue, yellow, and green wires because those were obvious. Garrett was smarter than that. I focused on the last two wires, the black and orange ones. Garrett like Halloween, so the colors almost didn't surprise me. But if I cut the wrong one... I shook violently in my outfit, not wanting to think about it.

I only had so much time before I was discovered by either Samson or Jak. If Samson caught me, he'd probably kill me. I had to hurry.

I thought about all of Garrett words, remembering if I could a way to disable the bomb. I-

A black LCD screen lit up with green numbers. It read 60 on it, and began counting down rapidly. I began to panic, not knowing which wire to cut.

Hurry, hurry, Sydney! THINK OF SOMETHING! I thought and thought, but thinking wasn't going to do me any good. Garrett knew something, and put that something into this bomb, but I couldn't think.

Suddenly, something Heatflame said sparked an idea.

I want out of this life. I trust you with this information. I want to be with you when you kick Garretts' ass. If you do, I'd follow you anywhere. Like Garrett said when I first joined: "There are two ways to escape life: Black and Orange. Black, is death. But Orange... Orange is creativity. If you can be creative, then things will go your way."

Oh, that smart-alec Garrett. With a laugh, I silently thanked Garrett for being so smart.

With all the confindence I could muster, I grabbed the bomb and stood up. There was a lake big enough behind the hospital. I busted the room window, with pain surging through my left hand. People always said I had a good arm.

I revved backed and launched the bomb out the window. I watched it sore for a few moments, but it disappeared. A lifetime passed before I heard a splash.

"Hows' that for creative?" I asked out loud.

"Very."

I spun around to face Samson.

"Where's Jak?"

"Sleeping with the fishes," He said un-cryptically.

I wanted to burst out crying, but instead I held my ground. "You're lying."

"Not really," he responded nonchalantly.

Suddenly, he was in my face, and threw me to the floor. Then I felt a swift kick to the stomach. I screehed in pain.

"You know, I never liked you."

"Right back at you," I reaponded with what little venom I had. Another kick, this time to my chest, making my left breast pop out.

"Now that I think about it..." Samson crouched to his houches. Then he smiled evily. "I could rape you before I kill you..." He reached swiftly and caressed my nipple. I slapped his hand with my left hand, making him shout 'ouch'. I forgot I punched the glass earlier, and the glass must have stayed in my hand. I didn't feel any pain until know. It hurt. Badly.

Samson stood back up and I received another kick to my chest, this time my right breast poped out. He bent over my body and shifted me so my face and chest were crammed to the cold floor. He grabbed both my hands and I heard him take off his belt. He tied my hands together. Then he strattled my backside.

"Youe know, for a bitch, you're fucking smokin'..." I felt him grab the fabric of my nurse top, and he ripped it off. I yelled in protest.

"Shut up." His body moved so he was sitting on the crease of my knee. Then he roughly smacked my butt. "Damn..." I felt his hands go up the back of my legs, twist his finger in my panties, and ripped them off, too. "Yay."

Samsons' hands went up the back of both my legs, under the not long enough skirt, and gripped my bare behind. His thumbs rubbed dangerously close to my anus. Finally, I thought of something.

"I hate you. Only Jak can touch me."

That stopped him. "What?"

I gathered my strengh and kicked the back of his head with my heel, making him tumble forward. I quickly crawled from under him, and pain shot up from my ribs. I think he broke a few.

Anger and loathing swelled up in my body and I kicked him back, square in the face.

"BITCH!"

"Right back at you." I kicked him again, this time in the ribs. "Hows' that for payback?" Another kick, to his hard-on.

He turned over, and crawled to sit on his butt. "Now you're just a whore."

He reached out to grab my ripped shirt, then pulled something out of his pocket. Whilst I put my boobs back in their cages. I saw Samson put a liquid on the nurse top, and I was bit confused. Then he pulled out a lighter.

"Let's go out in style, shall we?" He opened the lighter, and threw it on the shirt, with what I figured was gasoline on it. Instantly, flames shot up, engulfing the bed where the shirt lied.

"Crafty, aren't you?" I asked sarcastically.

"No, just smart. You know, there is a generator by this room," he started. "Once the flames reach that, we'll die."

"Yeah, that's real nice." I faked calm. It was hard. Then I smiled. I reached under my breasts and pulled out the gun. Genuwine surprise filled Samsons' face.

"Now thats' crafty," said Samson.

"No, just smart." I aimed it at his head. "You know something, Samson?"

"What?"

"I REALLY never liked you."

"Big shocker there." Flames licked the walls, busting the heartrate monitor. I flinched. Hopefully, my plan would work out.

"You have a really small penis."

Samson scoffed. "Now the whore grows a cock. That makes you a ho."

"By the way..."

"What?" An irritated Samson asked. I smiled mischieviously.

"Fuck you."

I fired the gun, making blood splatter all over the wall. I peaked, but Samsons' head was no more. Just a bloody stub-of-a-neck.

I threw the gun at him, hitting his penis. I rushed out the door, making sure to miss the flames. My right shoulder was grazed. I would need-

I was knocked to the floor, and when I opened my eyes, Jak was on top of me.

"Jak!" I threw my arm around him in a hug.

"Sydney... what happened to you?" I stopped the hug, and looked at his battered face. Thank God he was alive. "Your top is missing..."

"I killed Samson. Your too late."

"Hmph." He scoffed. "You are really bad ass."

I blushed, of all things. "Thank-"

POP! POP! CRACK!

The generator! I forgot! "Jak, we go! The hospital is going to be blown to smitherians!"

Jak grew deadly serious. He stood u and gave me a hand. "Come on! I know how we can escape!"

"Let's go!" We raced down the tiled hallway, making it to a window that led to the allyway I was just in.

"We need to jump!"

"Are you crazy?! We'll never make it!"

"Just trust me!" He turned and kicked open the window, glass falling three stories the the asphalt. He grabbed my hand as another POP! went off. "Do you trust me?"

I didn't hesitate. "Yes."

We stepped up on the ledge. I instinctivly looked down.

"On three-"

POP! POP! POP! CRACK! SNAP!

"THREE!"

We jumped, and we fell, with the asphalt coming to meet my face faster and faster.

I Love You

"AHHHHHHH-"

THUMP!

I breathed a laborbed sigh. "Holy crap, we made it."

No response.

"Jak?"

Still no response.

"Jak?!"

"Don't worry, I'm right behind you."

I turned and there he was. "Jak!" I hugged him. Hard. His back popped. Or maybe it was the burning hospital-

"Let's go! Before the thing blows!"

"Right!"

We climb over the edge of the Dumpster(which smelled foul) and grabbed each others' hand. Then we marathoned to the parking lot.

KA-BOOOOOOOOOOOM!

We jumped behind a Toyota Rav4, on top of each other, breathing hard. We both turned, and saw the mushroom of fire and gas. No wonder they call it a mushroom cloud.

"Wow..."

"You all right, Sydney?"

I turned and looked into his eyes. Big brown irises reflected some of the fire. I placed my forehead on his. "Yeah. I'm fine, Jak. You all right?"

Jak smiled. "Yeah. A bit banged up, but I'll survive."

"Thank God."

Jaks' smile grew bigger. "By the way, my name isn't Jak. It's Jorel. Jorel Decker."

It was my turn to smile. "Jorel Decker," I said. It sounded strange, yet incredibly sexy and familiar.

He smiled like the Chesire cat at his name. "Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

We leaned into each others' kiss, enjoying the literal fire-hot moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
FUCK YES! IT IS DONE! FINALLY! For Christs' sake, this chapter took FOREVER. Appearently, both Jorel and Sydney are chapter hounds. No wonder they're perfect for each other. Geez.

What do you think of this chapter(OTHER than length)? What about Sydney? Of Garrett? Of Heatstroke? Of Heatflame? Of Samson? Of KTG? Has Sydney changed a lot since this chapter began? Why do you think so?

Here are the links for Sydneys' Party Outfit and the KTG brand symbol to DeviantART:

http://saavimafia.deviantart.com/art/Sydney-s-Party-Oufit-358482822

http://saavimafia.deviantart.com/art/KTG-s-Symbol-358481854

Enjoy! :)

I've got a new story in the works: Daughter Of Murder. It gory, graphic, and awesome. :)

Booklist:

Hush, Hush/Cresendo/Silence/Finale-Becca Fitzpatrick

First Frost/Touch Of Frost/Kiss Of Frost/Dark Frost/Crimson Frost-Jennifer Estep

Daughter Of Smoke And Bone-Laini Taylor

Ten-Gretchen McNeil

Otherkin/Othermoon-Nina Berry

Unnatural-Michael Griffo

Blue Bloods/Masquerade/Revelations/The Van Alen Legacy/Misguided Angel/Lost in Time/The Gates of Paradise-Melissa De La Cruz

That's all I can think of right now, but I'll be doing this almost every chapte you read by me.

!~^_^SAAVi^_^~!