Status: Co-Write In Progess :)

Love Has Second Chances

Meeting Again

I was at the hospital and my hands were covered in blood. I was shaking and crying. I hated the smell of hospitals and George was in surgery. I was still my wedding dress and needed to change.

I headed to the bathroom and washed my hands. I saw my Mom and she was going to stay and check on George for me. I headed back to another Hotel and checked in. I walked in my room and walked in the bathroom.

I stripped out of my clothes and took a shower. I stepped out and got dressed and was in a summer dress. I was decked out in jewelry and looked stunning. I walked in the living room and left for the US.

airport

I was on a plane heading back to the states. I was going to get my shit together and was leaving everyone behind. I decided to text George.

I'm sorry if I'm not there when you wake up but I'm bettering myself and for the baby. I'm heading back to my LA home and if you want to visit me you can but I May not be there when you get there. I'm so sorry but I love you

I arrived in LA and started heading to the studio. I was wanting to write another album and was going to be happy. I was wearing a ring and the rumors were stating I got married.

I was writing alot of love songs and MGK was with me. I was going to be performing at the Much Music Awards. I was tired and got my nails done.

Next Morning

I was heading to a video shoot and was filming. I was on the beach with MGK and we were acting like a couple. He was holding me in the water and kissing me all over. We were got done with those scenes and did the scenes where I was on top of him on the bed.

I got done and headed to the house. I was getting ready and was done.

ONE YEAR LATER

I was out of the media and had a son named Jonathan. He was just like me and I loved him. I was heading to the studio to listen my album and it was finished. I was performing at the much music awards and was going to be in the news for awhile. George didn't know where I was and nothing that happened when I left. I was in rehearsals and getting back in shape.

I was done with rehearsals and posted a instagram photo of me that was newer and updated look of me.

I was geting ready for the Awards show and my son was dressed. I got dressed and my son was perfect. I picked him up and carried him to the car. I buckled him up in the car and Jeremy (manager) was driving. Mom texted me.

George is here

I texted back.

I need to see him and explain things

We pulled up at the venue and unbuckled my son. I got out first then picked up Jonathan. All eyes were on me.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if its short