Status: Co-Write In Progess :)

Love Has Second Chances

Numbness

Months later

I just put my son down for a nap and heard the doorbell. I walked to the door and opened the door. I saw MGK and he was smiling. He walked in and I shut the door.

“What’s up” I asked him.

“You, and me have to head to universal studios for a show tomorrow” He said.

“Okay Mom is going to watch Jonathan tomorrow anyways” I said kissing him.

next Morning

We were in Florida and were heading to the hotel. We finally arrived at the hotel and he posted a photo. Everyone guy was posting on it and saying how they wanted me.

We decided to go out and head to the park. I was holding hands with him and was on love. I saw a tweet by George and it wasn’t pretty.

I can’t believe some people fall for each other and the girl leaves for someone else and the guy is heartbroken

I twitted Life is good. Sex is rough. Drinks are good and Drunk on love

I heard my phone go off and it was mom.

“hola mamá ¿qué necesitas (hello momma what do you need)” I asked.

“You’re with MGK?” I asked.

“Yeah” I said.

“You are performing at Wango Tango and leaving tomorrow” She said then hanging up.

I looked over and saw Kells. He looked at me and smiled. We had to leave for Wango Tango.

Wango Tango

I was smoking and was with my son. He was excited to see me perform and I felt someone shove.

“You bitch!” The girl said then hitting me.

It was Asia and I started hitting back. I fucked her up and she left crying. I lit up another cigarette and blew out the smoke. I got up there and performed.

Bowling

I felt someone’s hands wrapped around my waist and looked down they were tan. I saw Bruno in the mirror and turned around. I saw his eyes they were glowing and looked away. He grabbed my hand and led me over away from the crowd.

“I’m sorry Jasmine for everything and went to rehab and anger management. I love you and want to be a part of my son’s life. Please Jasmine. Please” He said.

“Bruno. I don’t know because I don’t think I can trust you” I said.

“Please Jasmine” he said grabbing my hands.

He kissed me and the sparks exploded. I pushed him away and slapped him. Kells grabbed me and we went back to my house.

Next Morning

I was in the studio and my phone went off. It was a text and was from George. I didn’t look or reply. I was going insane and my demons were coming out. I wrote a song dissing everyone and posted a photo of Kells and me kissing. I got a text from Bruno.

Wanna go on my south American tour with me

I texted back.

Yeah

I went into my bathroom and swallowed a handful of pills. I walked in the living room and Kells was watching tv. I hit the floor and saw the darkness.