Status: Co-Write In Progess :)

Love Has Second Chances

Pieces

I was heading back to the hotel and was thinking about tonight. I was back in my room and heard my phone go off. It was Paul Adkins a famous English songwriter and I answered.

“Hello” I said.

“Guess what” He said.

“What” I asked

“You get to record Skyfall for the James Bond Movie” He said.

“Adele turned it down” I exclaimed.

“She said ‘Jasmine’s voice would suit it better’” He said.

“When can be there to record it” I asked.

“Tomorrow” He said.

“Okay I’ll be on the first flight out” I said.

I got off the phone with him and started packing my bags. I got finished and checked out of the hotel room. I headed to the airport and got on the first flight out. I sent a massive text out to everyone.

Gentlemen and J3T, I’m sorry to inform you I’m leaving for London tonight right now. I got a big job opportunity and trust me I will be back to finish the HU tour. I’m so excited right now but also I’m sorry for leaving you guys. See you in London in
three days XOXOXO JP


London

I finally arrived in London and wasn’t answering the guy’s calls or texts. I was in my world and wasn’t dealing with them today because I was working. I walked in the studio and hugged Paul. I thanked him and started working on the song. I was about half way through recording and was done for the day. I saw Tom Hardy eyeing me when I was leaving.

“Jasmine” I heard him say.

I turned around and saw him smiling. He was EX before Todd we were madly in love in 2006 and it was a year after George broke it off.I was in the movie Interception we met on set and hit it off. We broke up in 2008 but those times were the best.

“Yes” I said.

“Let me take you out” He said.

“Okay” I said.

Date

I wasdressed and Tom helped me out of the car. The guys were worried on Twitter about me and I wasn’t answering.

I twitted “Going out with an old EX that made me feel better than J and I’m going to have fun. I’m painting a smile on my face tonight” Matt only knew my EXS besides Johnny. Daniel led me into the restaurant and we had fun.

Next Morning

I woke up next to Tom and we had sex last night. I was sore and got up. I saw a text from Johnny.

You’re with him how pathetic

I texted back.

Look who’s talking a guy who wouldn’t date a girl he had
feelings for. Let me be FUCKING happy for once George! Go back to your whore of a baby momma and you know your kid is going to be the same way and plus he treats me a WHOLE lot better than you


He didn’t text back and I got dressed. Tom and me went shopping and out to eat. We arrived back at the hotel and I was dressed for The Graham Norton Show.

Interview

“Ladies and gentlemen Jasmine Phoenix!” Graham yelled.

I walked out and hugged him. I sat down on the red couch across from him crossing my legs.

“The question everyone has been asking me is you and Hollywood Undead done” He asked.

“Yeah as far as I’m concerned Johnny Three Years can kiss my ass cause he is an asshole and douchebag” I said then showing a smile.

“Very strong words” He said.

“Yeah I can get meaner but I choose not to” I said.

“Are you dating Tom Hardy” He asked.

“Yeah and I’m finally happy” I said then wiping a tear away.

I finished the interview and was heading to the Grammys in NYC.

Grammys

I saw the boys all dressed up and waved at Charlie. I walked inside and headed backstage with Tom. I got dressed in a tight, backless long black dress. I was escorted to the stage and heard my cue.
♠ ♠ ♠
Can George win her back?