‹ Prequel: Two Worlds Combined
Status: Here is the second book to my Two World's Combined story. Hope you enjoy please tell me what you think and comment:)

Stained

Chapter 5:Kaylee’s Control (POV: Jake)

A week after Kaylee lost control, we decided it was time to give her training to gain more control over her vampire side. Mya, James, and Jorden were gone for the day so I was stuck training Kaylee. My girlfriend Tori stayed with me to help Kaylee with human scents. Mya went for a job interview today, James has to work till 6, and Jorden started his office job today.
“Thanks for helping me,” Kaylee said to Tori and I as we walked out into our big back yard.
“It’s no problem, plus I have nothing better to do,” I replied as nicely as possible so she wouldn’t take it offensively.
“Plus this training thing is fun and gets my blood pumping,” Tori said squeezing my hand.
“I know,” Kaylee and I said at the same time flashing our fangs at her.
“I swear, ya’ll keep your fangs to yourself,” Tori said to Kaylee and I as she stopped in front of us.
“I think we can manage Tori,” I replied smiling.
“Good, because I don’t want you tasting my precious blood.” Tori said flipping her hair.
“Like you could stop me,” I mumbled low enough so only Kaylee could hear me.
‘I know right,” Kaylee laughed nudging my shoulder.
“I hate it when you do your vampire whisper so I cant hear you!” Tori said to us crossing her arms.
“wouldn’t have to use it if you weren’t still human,” I told her extending my fangs.
“Don’t even think about it Jake,” Kaylee hissed at me with her golden eyes and fangs extended.
“Kaylee he’s just playing, Jake wouldn’t turn me even if I asked him to, I mean I don’t even want him to bite me,” Tori replied. What she didn’t know is that I would because it would mean that I wouldn’t have a constant heartbeat to tempt me with all the time, and we could have some much fun if she was a vampire.
“I’d rather have her human, but she would look so hot as a vamp,” I said lying about the human part.
“Really thanks Jake,” Tori smiled and skipped playfully.
“Ok lets get started,” I said as we got far enough away from the house so no damage could come to it. I made Kaylee stand about 100 feet from Tori, what Tori didn’t know is that she was going to be used as bait.

“Ok Tori first we need to get your heart beat up so it bothers Kaylee,” I explained.
“How are we going to do that, want me to run a mile or something?” Tori asked me laughing. I lunged at her with golden eyes and extended fangs like I was going to bite her, I knew for a fact this would get her heart beat going.
“Ahh,” Tori said putting her hands in front of her to block me.
“See perfect,” I said hearing her frantic heartbeat, I made my face go back to normal so she wouldn’t be so scared.
“That was mean,” Tori mumbled aggravated, she hated it when I did that to her.
“Ok Kaylee focus, do you hear her heartbeat?”
“It’s all I can think about,” Kaylee replied as her eyes changed and fangs extended. It seemed as if Kaylee’s body language and attitude changed all at one time, like she was a different person.
“Jake I’m scared,” Tori said glancing at me.
“I’m right here if anything goes wrong,” I whispered to her.
“Now Kaylee I want you to close your eyes and take a deep breath, and push that feeling deep down and out of you mind.” I told Kaylee as she did exactly what I said.
“It went away, my throat don’t burn anymore,” Kaylee replied excitedly as she opened her eyes.
‘Great, not lest test how well you can control yourself when fresh blood is in the air.” I said.
“Where are you going ot get fresh blood, the stuff in the house isn’t fresh though?” Tori asked me confused. I then turned and looked at her and said, “Well you are full of it.”
“NO Jake!” Tori yelled running away, I sped over to her, picked her up and threw her over my shoulder, she kicked and hit my back but it didn’t bother me none, I sped back to Kaylee, this time only 50 feet away from her.
“Jake let her go!” Kaylee yelled at me, “don’t make me use my power again.”
“Give me a minute Kaylee I got a plan to help you gain control and this is the only way,” I expli9ained putting Tori on the ground.
“Please Tori, she needs this,” I begged.
“How are you planning on getting the blood out of my body Jake?” Tori asked me as a tear fell down her cheek, I could tell she was scared because I have never bit her before, which is not like me at all. Tori likes vampires and sates me, but that does not mean she is not scared of being bit by one.
“A tiny bite on your arm is just enough to make Kaylee go crazy and learn how to control that feeling.” I explained taking her chin in my hand and wiping her tears off her cheek.
‘Wont tasting my blood change how you smell or see me?” Tori asked me considering it.
“Maybe, but I wont lose control or anything because I’m used to it,” I reassured her.
“Will it hurt?” Tori asked me.
“A little yes, but I’ll heal you when we are done,” I told her to calm her a little, I’ve never heard her heart race so fast before.
“I trust you, but this is the only time you are biting me ever, so enjoy it while you can,” she told me finally agreeing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhh dont you just love how i left a cliff hanger at the end of this, it makes you want to read more :) You know you want to, dont fight it !!