‹ Prequel: Two Worlds Combined
Status: Here is the second book to my Two World's Combined story. Hope you enjoy please tell me what you think and comment:)

Stained

Chapter 8: Stranger in the woods (POV: Mya)

The next morning I got up extra early to go for a quick run, while everyone slept. I liked running by myself in the woods because the scenery is great and gives me time to listen to music. I picked the longest path that I knew and started off in a jog with my iPod playing Misery by Maroon 5. I jogged for a little while then slowed to a walk to catch my breath, I loved this weather because it wasn’t too cold or hot, it was perfect. After about five minutes of taking in the scenery and walking I decided to run for a while. Right as I was about to run, I seen something dart behind a tree in the distance, I wondered if it was James?
“Who's there?” I asked as my heart rate began to go up from fear, and the adrenaline rush I was having.
“The names Hunter,” said a male voice coming from behind me. I turned around and no one was there, then I turned around again and the man was right in front of me. I jumped back because he startled me, I immediately could tell he was a vampire by his unusually bright almost glowing blue eyes. The only thing I knew to do was fight or run, so I chose fight. I pulled my knife out of my back pocket and lunged at him, and for some reason he put his hands up to only cover his heart. What he didn’t know is that I stab right under the ribs because its where they least expect me to attack, so it gives me an advantage. So I stabbed him, and made sure I pulled the knife out so I could stab him again if I needed to.
“Damn it!” he yelled hissing and jumping back, I took off running down the path back to the house as fast as I could. Before I knew it he was in front of me, making me stop in my tracks. With the knife still held tightly in my hand I charged at him again, only this time I was going to stab him in the heart. Only this time with inhuman speed he grabbed my arm, swung me around to where my back was against him and he put my knife up to my throat.
“What do you want? Is it my blood?” I asked in an angry tone as I was trying to catch my breath form running.
“No I was just passing through when I heard your heartbeat and stopped. Then you asked who I was and I answered, you are the one who attacked me remember?” Hunter replied letting me go and throwing my knife out of my reach.
“Sorry but I have been kidnapped by vampires before and I was just making sure I at least made an effort to get away,” I replied.
“Brave girl; so you know of us vampires?” he said getting closer to me.
“Yeah, my boyfriend is... a vampire,” I told him hearing it for the first time out of my mouth, it sounded good.
“Interesting, and you're still human?”
“Yes, and I’d like to stay that way for a while at least,” I added hoping he wasn't going to turn me. At this point I was scared for my life, honestly what was I thinking of dating a vampire, seems like everyone is out to get me now.
“Oh, so you've considered out world of becoming a vampire?” he asked me.
“Yes,” I explained. I was secretly hoping James was awake and got my note I left for him this morning before I left. It said, “I'm out running in the woods, be back by 10, if not come looking for me I probably got lost, just kidding :) Love ya, Mya <3.” The time was way passed ten ,where in the hell is he? Hunter now had me backed up against a tree because he kept coming toward me and before I knew it I was up against a tree, with no weapon on top of that. Great now I'm stuck in these woods with no weapon, strength or speed to fight back like a vampire has, these are the times I wish I was a vampire.
“I wonder what you would be like as a vampire?” he asked me with a look in his eyes that told me he was going to do something I didn’t want to happen.
“Get away from me!” I yelled hoping James was trying to find me and heard me yell.
Hunter put his hands on either side of my head by my temples, and instantly and image almost like I was watching a movie was in my head. I seen myself in this movie like image, I was running at superhuman speed, I was pale and super strong and felt almost invincible. Plus I had powers too, they were unique and rare among vampires, I knew this because I could hear a women tell me this as a vampire, I had never seen her before. My powers were so amazing and rare that I could move water and start and manipulate fire. I've never seen myself so beautiful, and my hair was a prettier blonde than I have now and I think it had some purple streaks in it. Hunter then dropped his hands and the vision of me as a vampire disappeared and we was back in the woods again.
“Marvelous, I have never seen anything like it, you must become a vampire,” Hunter said extending his fangs, they didn't look like the same fangs that James and his brothers had, his were shorter and pointy and he had more than just two, James and his brothers only had two fangs.
“NO!” I yelled. “JAMES HELP ME!” Hunter grabbed my wrist and it felt like he was burning me! “Ow, that hurts!” I told him trying to push him away.
“Someone's coming, I'll be back and I will find you,” Hunter told me before speeding off into the woods.
♠ ♠ ♠
ooo and the story gets better :) Keep reading for more of this addicting series :)