‹ Prequel: Two Worlds Combined
Status: Here is the second book to my Two World's Combined story. Hope you enjoy please tell me what you think and comment:)

Stained

Chapter 10: Research (POV: Mya)

Since no one would tell me what stained meant, I took it upon myself to look it up on the internet. Why was it so hard to tell me what the hell I was up against now that I'm as they call it “stained”. I was in their computer room, I also made sure I locked the door, like that would stop a vampire I means seriously. Don’t need them stopping me from knowing something that is going to endanger my life, so the lock was so I had a chance to click off of what I was looking at.

After clicking and searching I finally found this page on mythical vampires. I skimmed through and found the heading of “Human Staining”, so I began reading hoping it would tell me some good information.

“During the myth of vampires being with humans in relationships,
they always worried about the human being stained.
Staining only happens to the human that is in a relationship with
a vampire. Stained happens when a tracker likes the future vampire
that the human will turn out to be by just the touch of their
hands they can see the persons future. If they are unable to turn them
at the time they leave a mark, also knows as a stain
to tell other vampires that this human must turn. This
stain shows that the human will be an excellent candidate for vampire life.
Only few humans get this opportunity, some humans want it, others don’t. Trackers are the ones who stain humans, and no matter what these
trackers will find the stained human and turn them
into a vampire...”

I stopped reading realizing why Kaylee like totally freaked when she ofund out I was stained. James didn’t want me to know that tracker's were out looking for me, and my stain helps them find me like a tracking device or GPS. Well this sucks, with my luck they will find me and turn me into a vampire, I wonder how trackers turn people? So I skimmed down the page and found the title: A trackers way to turn.

“Many vampires turn people by feeding humans their blood and snapping their neck or feeding them their blood right before
they are supposed to die. Trackers use a different technique,
they have a venomous bite. If a human is bitten by a tracker the venom will make the human sick over a period of three days. If the human is not fed vampire blood on the third day they will die from what
looks like the bad case of the flu. A human must be fed vampire
blood on the third day of sickness to ensure that they will not die to
only transform into a very unique vampire.”

Really now I’m going to get bit by Hunter and get really sick? I mean I wasn’t' scared to be turned because I truly wanted to be with James forever. I just wanted to stay human for a little while longer before I made the decision to become a vampire. Now it seems like my decision has been made for me, sooner than expected.

I shut off the computer because there was no way to prevent this from happening. I went to the living room to look for James and the others.

“So looks like I'm going to die,” I said to James who was talking to Jake and Jorden.

“Who told you that?”

“Internet, it's very handy to find out things your boyfriend wont tell you.” I said with a smirk and arms crossed
“So you know that a tracker is going to be looking for you?” Jake asked me.
“Yes, and that if he bites me I’m going to get really sick!” I yelled getting so frustrated, this is so not how I wanted to become one.
“We are going to figure out a way to prevent his from happening okay?” James said looking me in the eyes.

“Ok, I trust you,” I replied as he gave me a reassuring hug.