Love at First Sight

Our thoughts

Niall's POV

I got out of the bed, pushing Sonya off me, who surprisingly didn't move a muscle, but said, “Where's my Niall?” I didn't answer, but I grabbed my phone, and tiptoed out of the room.

I looked at my phone to see the time to see it was 1:20 in the morning.

“Ugh, glad we don't have classes today.”

I walked out into the living room to see all the lads, awake and talking amongst themselves.

“What are you boys doing up?”

Zayn hopped off the couch, making sure that Kaci and Alicia were still asleep.

“I think we could ask you the same thing.”

“I woke up in the middle of the night, Zayn.”

“Okay then, so did we, but we were just gonna go back to bed.”

“I will too, in a little while.”

“So, what do you think about Sonya? She a keeper, Niall?”

I smiled as I thought about everything I loved about Sonya.

“I think I couldn't have gotten any luckier! No, not luck. I was blessed with this beautiful, talented, smart angel. I love her so much and I would do anything for her. I think, no, I know I finally found my Princess!!”

“Wow, really?”

“Yeah, Zayn. So what are your thoughts on Kaci?”

“God how I love that girl! She drives me insane! She's so perfect and I just love her! I have found the love of my life!!!”

“That's fantastic! And what about you, Louis? Your thoughts on Mackenzie?”

“I LOVE HER LIKE I LOVE LAMBORGHINIS!!! No, MORE than that! I just adore her so much!! She's the girl for me. She loves pranks as much as I do and will always laugh at my jokes! We always make each other smile, so she is just perfect!”

“Sounds like our girls are truly perfect, but what about you, Harry and Liam? Your thoughts on your girls?”

“Who, Bailey? Damn, how I love that girl! She is amazing at everything! I think I found the babe I've been looking for my entire life! She's so smart and talented! Plus, she could be a model! No, a GODDESS!! I love her so much! I'd be lucky if she loved me back.”

“Wow! What about you, Liam?”

“Wow, Adrianna is great. No one can compare to her talent, intelligence, or especially her beauty. She is perfect in every way. I love her so much! Best girl in the world!!”

“We sure know how to pick them, huh boys?”

“NO FOOLING, NIALL! Our girls are the best! They are one of a kinds!”

“No one can beat my lovely Mackenzie.... NO GIRL, I TELLS YA!”

“Calm down, Lou. We get how much you love Mackenzie, but I think we should discuss more of this later, you know, when we all have more energy to talk?”

“Good point, Harry. Goodnight lads!”

“Night boys,” I said, as I walked back into the bedroom.

I went back in the bedroom, and saw Sonya crying, but I could tell it was tears of joy.

“You okay, Sonya?”

“I'm fine, I heard everything you said.... is that all true?”

Her tears came down even harder.

“Yes, it is, Sonya. We should go to bed, cupcake. Come on, sweetheart.”

I walked over to her, gave her a hug and a kiss, then wrapped my arms around her til we finally fell asleep.