Status: Complete

Troublemakers

Okay

"Louis where are you going?" I heard Harry ask through the walls of his place.

I had woken up to faint talking through the walls. I decided to investigate so I stood up and pressed my ear to the wall. I felt very nosy in doing so but I couldn't help my curiosity. I walked over to the bedroom door sinking down on the floor and opening the door just enough for the sound of the boys' voices to come through.

"I'm going to find her," Louis responded. "I should've gone with Tori the first time and now, I'm going to find her."

"You can't follow her Louis," Harry said sternly.

"You can't stop me Harry," Louis retorted. "I'm getting on that plane whether you support it or not."

It got quiet as all I could hear was the small sound of exasperation that I assumed came from Harry. "I know this probably means a lot to you but I just can't let you go do something like this."

"It does mean a lot to me. More than anything. That's why I have to go," Louis said, sounding so genuine it hurt my heart to think of the pain he must have been in.

I stood up and walked out into the lounge. "I know it's probably none of my business," I began timidly. They both turned to look at me. Harry was standing in front of the front door and Louis stood a few feet in front of him. "But I think that, if it means so much to you Louis, then you should go."

Louis sighed, "Thank you Iris."

Harry shrugged and rubbed the back of his neck. "I guess I can explain the situation to the boys." I moved to stand next to him as Louis smiled at his mate. "Just go," Harry moved out of the way of the door.

Louis walked toward us, circling us in one hug before walking out and leaving us alone. Harry ushered me over to the couch and sat me down. He was silent for a while just frowning and staring at me sadly. I felt like I was trapped in quicksand.

"I've been thinking for a day or two..." he trailed off.

I placed a hand on his knee and gave him an understanding smile, even though my stomach was starting to feel queasy. I felt like I was about to receive a piece of news I didn't want. Then he sent a small humble smile my way, and I felt a little better.

"What's on your mind babe?" I asked in a weaker voice than I was hoping for.

His smile dropped a bit, and I got that sinking feeling back.

"We've come quite a ways, haven't we?" He asked, to which I nodded. "I just thought that what happens when this job is done?" He shrugged, looking me in the eyes.

My eyebrows furrowed together. "I don't think I'm too sure what you mean. Like when the book is finished?"

He nodded. "You have a job and your family back in America. Your sister is going home soon and I know you'll miss her. What will happen to us?"

I was taken aback a bit by his blunt question. "I didn't really think about it," I paused. He frowned at me, and I took a deep breath before smiling slightly at the curly-haired boy. "I'm sure we could make it work."

His frown didn't disappear like I'd wanted it to. "That's not what I mean."

My eyebrows met in a frown once again. "Then, what do you mean Harry?" I sounded a bit angry, which is the opposite of how I felt.

"I mean, will you leave?" He stared at me, still frowning. "Or will you stay with me?"

My mind froze on his question. Was he serious? He definitely sounded sincere.

"Are you asking me to stay with you?" I said, sounding a bit more shocked than I would have liked to lead on. "Like move in with you?"

He simply nodded and searched my face for a reaction.

"I have to think about it," I managed to speak through the shock.

"Of course," he nodded, running his tongue over his pink lips.

"I mean this is a really big decision Harry," I tried not to speak to quickly.

"I understand," he grinned, seeing how much difficulty I was having with the situation. "I'll give you time to wrap your head around it. Take your time babe. Breathe," he chuckled, moving closer to me and rubbing my back.

"Can we just not talk about it for a while?" I pleaded.

"Sure," he smiled, placing an arm around me and pulling me into his chest. "Can I ask you another question?" He kissed the top of my head. I nodded, enjoying the sound of his heartbeat. "What did you first think of me?"

"Honestly?" I giggled, looking up at him. He nodded, grinning down at me. "I thought 'he has four nipples!'" We both burst into laughter. "I first saw you the day I met you but on Google Images."

"Okay, so after you met me. What did you think of me?" He laughed.

"Well, considering you were staring at my ass," I started. "I thought you were a bit creepy."

"What?" He exclaimed, pretending to be a little offended. "Why was I so creepy?"

"Are you serious?" I laughed. "Well, uh, let's see. When you weren't staring me down hardcore, you couldn't keep your hands off of me."

"What do you mean?" He grinned, knowing exactly what I mean.

"You molested me in my kitchen, you creep," I smacked his chest lightly.

"You liked it," he chuckled.

"You go ahead and joke about it now but that was actually traumatic for me. I almost pepper sprayed you," I joked. "That day actually made me a little afraid of you."

"I'm sorry, but I did apologize," he pulled me closer, still smiling. "But, ya know, it kind of worked."

"You're right," I said crinkling my brows together. "But only after a lot of apologizing." I looked up at him, our lips mere millimeters apart. "Forgiving you was one of the best choices I could've made."

He grinned and leaned down, pressing his lips to mine softly. I smiled into his kiss as he changed positions to deepen the lip-lock we were currently sharing. He pulled away suddenly, cupping my face with both hands and resting his forehead to mine.

"If you come live with me, I'll fly you back to America anytime you want," he said softly, running his thumb over my snakebites that I had recently put back in my lip. "What do you say?"

"It's really early on in our relationship Harry," I said earnestly.

"Don't you want to stay with me?" He asked, voice full of hope. His eyes were pleading.

"Of course," I stared into his sparkling green eyes.

"Then stay," he sighed.

I can't believe he'd worked me over. He had broken me down and I was putty in his hands. He was right, though. He really had come a long way in such a short amount of time.

"Okay."