Status: Complete

Troublemakers

Call For a Good Time...

"What are you going on about?" Louis interjected. Harry smirked over at me, looking like the smug bastard he is. Time to take him down a peg. I'm not shy.

"Well, if you must know," I began, smirking back at Curly. "Your friend there nearly raped me in the kitchen." I said confidently, pointing straight to Harry.

"Harry!" Liam gasped, making me giggle.

"It's not rape if you like it," Harry winked, earning a high-five from Louis. Suddenly I couldn't stand the sight of this asshole any longer.

"Excuse me," I stood from my seat, walking over to Niall and Harley. "Can I borrow her from you?" I pulled her wrist, not waiting for an answer from the incredibly cute Irishman. I walked her through my house into my bedroom and locked the door. I walked over to my bed and collapsed while she looked at me like I was stupid.

"What's your deal? What happened? He tried to rape you? You embarrass me more than I ever could myself," she rushed her words out like she had held them in for five hours, waiting for the perfect moment to spring them on me.

"He kissed me," I mumbled.

"He kissed you?! And you're upset?!" She squealed. "Do you know how many girls would love to be you?! Do you know how long I've wanted that?!" I shot her a pointed look before she remembered who she was talking to.

I am no fan of Mr. Harry Styles. Oh no, not at all.

These words are burning inside of me
Spent years in liquid harmony
This dream is who I wanna be
Youth and Whiskey

I grew from those who hate me
Stead fast to a razor-blade symphony
Cigarettes and lyrics made me
Youth and Whiskey


Andy Biersack's melodiously deep voice sang from my phone that had fallen from my pocket when I flopped on the bed.

"Who's calling you?" she pointed to my phone.

"It's a text..." I trailed off staring at the caller ID. Call for a good time? I don't remember adding this to my phone.

From: Call for a good time...
Where are you? Need me to come get you again? ;)


Um... The fuck? Who are you, you fucking stalker?

"Who is it?" Harley asked over my shoulder. After much thought, I finally put shit together.

To: Call for a good time...
How the fuck did your number get in my phone?


Harry is one creepy motherfucker when he wants to be. Gets on my fucking nerves.

From: Call for a good time...
I put it in there. Thought you might want it.

To: Call for a good time...
Why would I want it? And when did you put it in there?


This is seriously creeping me out.

From: Call for a good time...
Did you read the contact ID? Anyway, the time I put it in there isn't important, but it can be anytime you want, babe. ;)


That's fucking gross. Harley cackled behind me as she read the text.

"Who is this?" She asked for a third time.

"Harry fucking Styles," I growled. I furiously replied to his text after I changed his contact ID.

To: 1Dickface
We're not talking about phone numbers are we...

From: 1Dicface
Nope...

To: 1Dickface
That's nice, now shut the fuck up.


He didn't reply but I heard laughing coming from outside my window. He's laughing at me.

"He wants in those pants," Harley whispered from behind me with a grin I could hear in her voice, still trying to snoop on my texts. "It's obvious."

"Please," I scoffed. I glanced at my mirror and saw my cheeks were flushed.

Shit. This bastard made me blush? This has to stop. I need to set this kid straight. I was completely ok with being his friend but he wants to be a smug asshole.

"I didn't tell you everything," I whispered to my friend as she sat down next to me on the bed. "I'm pretty sure he wants me a lot more than you think. When he kissed me, he kissed with passion... the second time anyway."

"The second time?!" She screeched. I nodded with a lopsided grin. "Did you kiss him back?"

"The second time I did but The first time I was too focused on his boner rubbing on my most private of places and his hands grabbing my ass cheeks to be thinking about kissing him back," I chuckled. Saying it out loud sounded like I was fucking crazy. Her mouth dropped open and she was completely taken by surprise by my honesty. "Close your mouth. You have to sleep over here tonight; you can borrow some pajamas and then I'll take you back to yours and get some more clothes so you can stay again."

"Yea, that way you can explain a bit further hopefully," she grinned. My ringtone sounded off again, signaling that I had another text.

From: 1Dickface
You ever coming back?

To: 1Dickface
No

From: 1Dickface
Come down or I'm coming to get you.


Let's play with this fucker.

"Go out and tell them all that I don't feel well," I smirked like I was a genius.

"Why?"

"If you do, you can invite Niall to our sleepover tonight and I'll get you his phone number," I wiggled my eyebrows. As the words escaped my mouth, she shot up from the bed. I grinned because I knew I had outsmarted her. She left the room and moments later I heard familiar footsteps coming up the hall. I sprawled out on the bed like I was about to puke, just in case it was someone other than dumb fuck.

A knock got my attention before a curly mane poked its way into my room. How did he find my room so fast? He flung the door open and walked over to the bed, sitting down and placing a hand on the small of my back, sending chills up my spine. I shivered, which he sensed, making him grin from ear to ear.

"Not feeling well?" He asked with a pout on his face. I shook my head and mimicked his pout. He leaned down to my ear. "Need a massage?" I couldn't help but grin; bitch you just fell into my trap. "Sit up, come here."

I obeyed his command because, honestly, a back rub sounded good. No matter who I got it from. As I sat in front of him, I instantly regretted it. He sniffed my hair and licked over my helix piercing as he pulled my hair to the side. I felt chills as his lips connected to the skin on my neck, sending surges of pleasure through my body. I felt a wave of pain pass through my body as his teeth sank into my skin then sucking and nipping at my neck. I shivered and let out a whimper as his tongue delicately grazed over my wound.

This guy is some sort of vampire. He marked me and now I'm gonna have a giant hickey on my neck. I don't like this situation; I need to escape.

I jumped up as his teeth grazed my wound again making me whimper as I moved away from him. I ran over to the door and out into the hall. I ran down the hall and past a mirror. That's when I saw it; the scarlet patch on the side of my neck. I heard deep chuckling and footsteps headed my way I quickly pulled my hair over my mark.

"I told you I would come and get you," Harry chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Then, you gave me ample opportunity to mark you as my own. Now you're mine," he groaned in my ear.

Fuck. They have to leave. I need to get away from this psycho because, like I said, I'm no one's playboy bunny bitch.

I wriggled out of his grip and out to the back porch. My hair had moved to reveal my bruise but at this point I didn't care. They all looked at me as I gasped for air and Harry placed a hand on my back trying to soothe me.

"Are you alright?" asked a concerned Liam. As I caught my breath, I stood up straight and nodded, but the worry in my eye was evident. "We should go; its getting quite late." He looked to Harry with a disapproving look as everyone filed out of my house. Niall was the last to reach the door and I caught his arm. He smiled at me as I looked around for anyone listening.

"Hey Niall, sorry about today. I'm gonna be honest with you," I saw fear flash through his eyes. "Can Harley have your phone number? And she wants to know if you wanted to stay over tonight. I have a guest bedroom and some guys clothes you can borrow." He chuckled and leaned in to whisper something, meaning he knew someone was listening.

"I'll stay the night if she stays with me," he smirked cutely, glancing behind me where I assumed Harley stood, probably blushing.

"No promises, but it would mean a lot," I laughed. "Plus, I kinda wanna ask you some questions that I think you can answer for me."

"Sorry, I have interviews with the boys tomorrow. Maybe another time though," he chuckled apologetically. "But I'll get your number from Liam and I'll text you."

He kissed my cheek and left. The last I saw of any of those boys was Harry sending me a smirk before getting in his car. Cocky ass bastard.

---

That night was pretty boring. We just sat in our pajamas and caught up about work, school and what happened between Harley and Derik. Then we sat and watched a couple of movies, ate some popcorn, and drank some hot chocolate. We played some Xbox Live with some shitty kids who sounded like their balls hadn't even dropped yet. Basically, we just had a regular sleepover.

We fell asleep during The Notebook; I woke up in the middle of the night and had to drag my friend's sleeping form to the guest room. After that I wasn't tired anymore so I went back to the living room to watch some TV and snuggle with my pillow pet. I was half way through a lifetime movie about some murderous neighbor when my phone started ringing on the coffee table.

I picked it up foolishly with out looking at the caller ID. My mistake.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi," a raspy voice came through. I could hear the smirk through the phone.

"What do you want Harry?" I asked, annoyed.

"I just wanna talk," he pouted. Maybe he's being sincere; maybe Liam yelled at him. He seemed to be the father figure of the group.

"About what?" I said letting my guard down.

"What are you wearing?" He whispered huskily through the phone. My eyes widened to the fullest extent.

"Um, what? Nothing," I rushed. He chuckled darkly. Fuck, did I just tell him I was naked?

"Good, so what are you doing?" He continued.

"I'm watching TV," I said cautiously.

"Are you alone?" He asked. I'm kinda scared.

"Um, Harley is asleep in my guest bedroom."

"Well, try not to scream too loud so you don't wake her."

"What are you-" Suddenly, I heard a knock on my front door. I'm not getting up. I began breathing heavily and I couldn't control my shaking body. Then, I realized that Harry was still on the phone. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"I just came to visit," he said sweetly. Came here to rape me is more like it.

"Harry go away."

"Let me in. Do I frighten you?" He laughed. This really was just a big joke for him.

"No," was all I could choke out before he knocked again.

"I came to apologize," he sighed, sounding so sincere. "I thought about it and what I did was wrong. I'm sorry. Now let me in; it's quite breezy."

"Fine," I sighed and hung up the phone. I jumped off the couch and grabbed my pepper spray out of the kitchen on the way. Just in case.

I walked slowly to the door, holding the pepper spray behind my back. I opened the door and standing behind it, expecting him to jump my bones. He gave me a pointed look as I looked at him from around the door. He slid his phone in his pocket and came in the door with his hands up where I could see them.

"Don't pepper spray me, please," he smirked. "I'm not going to hurt you."

"Did you happen to bring Niall?" I put the pepper spray back in its hiding place. I walked him into the living room where we sat.

"Actually, he did say he wanted to drop by. I could text him if you like," he chuckled.

"No, just give me his number. Harley wants it anyway," I shrugged.

We just sat and small talked for a bit until Harry's phone beeped and he had to leave. Finally, I can go back to bed. I trudged up the hall and into my room and flopped down on my bed. I instantly fell asleep.

---

I went the entire next day without any contact from those boys except for a good morning text from Harry. I didn't respond; I was asleep when he sent it and when I received it they would've been in an interview. Harley got an email saying that one of her professors had an assignment for her and she had to leave and wouldn't be able to stay over again. Fine by me, I can sleep all day.

Bzz... Bzz

Why didn't I turn my phone off? I just had to put it on vibrate in case someone called. I picked up my phone and saw Harry's contact flash across my screen.

From: 1Dickface
Hey, call your boss. She has news for you. Xx


I pulled up Allison's contact and pressed call. I was answered on the third ring. She must be pretty busy. Which reminded me I have paperwork to do for her.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Iris. Harry said you had news for me."

"Yes, how would you like to go to London?"

"Trying to get rid of me already?" I laughed and raised my eyebrows.

"See, the boys are writing a book and they want to hire you to take photos to feature in it," she sounded so excited. I really want to go to London, but I don't want to have to deal with Harry twenty-four seven. This might be my one chance to go to London though even if it is just for a while.

"Yes," I gushed. London is too good an opportunity to let one person ruin it. Besides, now that he's apologized, he knows I'm not interested, right?

"Great, I'll schedule your flight now. You leave in two weeks. I'll just send you paperwork in the meantime and you can work from home," she explained. Yay, paperwork. Oh joy.

"Sounds great. I'll have it all done before I leave. Bye, have a nice day," I gushed and hung up. I immediately went back to Harry's text.

To: 1Dickface
Hey I'm coming to London but I'm sure you knew that.

From: 1Dickface
Really? Couldn't bear to leave us? ;)

To: 1Dickface
Actually I fly out there in two weeks and I have a ton of work to do before then.


He didn't reply meaning he understood that I needed all the time I could get to prepare myself for the trip. Ideally, I wouldn't hear from him until maybe all my shit was together and done with.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys... comment please? For the extra long chapter?! No? Someone needs...

MOTIVATION!
Image

Comment on that?! Post some friggen COMMENTS!!!