Chance

He Ran Away?!?

Kaoru's POV

I sat in my bed. yes I sat even though I'd only been here for one and a half day. I'd got a lot better and soon they would put me in a wheelchair and drive me out in the hospital garden as I could get some fresh air.
I heard a knock on the door and expected to see the nurse with the wheelchair they would put me in. but the one who came in was Tamaki. he had a sad look on his face and Hikaru wasn't with him.
stupid as I was I started fearing what I thought was the worst "he hates me right?" I asked and I felt the tears burning in my eyes like yesterday.
"no" Tamaki said. "as I told him everything he started crying and ran off"
"what did you tell him?" I asked.
"what you told me to tell him. the truth" he answered with an innocent childish look on his face. he looked just like if he was only ten years old and not 17.
""word by word please" I said.
he told me every word of their conversation and I looked down. "I think I know what made him upset" I mumbled.
"what was it then?" Tamaki asked confused.
"about one week ago when the bullying started he made fun of the gay on the school right in frond of me and he didn't know. I guess he realized that he hurt me and now when he knows the truth he can't live with that" I explained.
"how do you know all that?" Tamaki was even more confused now than before.
"we're brothers. we have lived in our own 'world' the most of our lives it should be weird if I didn't know things like that about my brother" I said.
"I see..." Tamaki nodded his head. since he'd never had a brother I knew he didn't understand much of what I was talking about but he was the only person I knew won't judge me. now when I think about it the others maybe won't judge me either but I'm not really sure.
"here is your wheelchair" a nurse said as she got into my room driving the chair in frond of her.
"thank you" I said looking at Tamaki again. "where did he ran off to?" I asked.
"I couldn't follow him all the way but it seams like he ran to the more poor and dirty part of the city"
I let out a sight of relief as the nurse helped me up with a little help from Tamaki. "then it's only Haruhi's area that's okay" I said.
"you're wrong Kaoru" Tamaki said. "it was the really dirty area where a rich boy should never ever go" he explained.
I gasped in panic. "WE MUST GET HIM!" I yelled as the nurse placed me in the chair. "he can get attacked! he can get raped! he can get killed!"
"you are not going anywhere sir" the nurse said and tied me to the chair.
"excuse me lady" Tamaki said using his good looking and charm on her. "but if I borrow this wheelchair for a bit what do you say then?" he send her a really sweet smile and she blushed.
"well..." she said "then... I guess it's okay"
"thank you" Tamaki said leaving a kiss on her cheek as he drove me out of the hospital and towards the dirty part of this city to save Hikaru before anything happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
:P that's all I have to say and so what with that

^_^