Chance

War At Home

Kaoru's POV

the next day on the way home from school Hikaru's phone ringed. it always did so but I knew it was a special call cause after he looked at the caller ID I saw him blush deeply.
"who is it?" I asked.
"someone" he said and answered the call. he talked in a low tone all way home so I couldn't hear anything but when we got home he told everybody to get ready. he was waiting a female guest to show up at our place.
I did know who that was. it could only be Akira. he won't do so much out of a visit from Haruhi and if it was only Haruhi he would had told me.
Half an hour later Akira showed up. Hikaru was changing and asked me to open the door which I did.
"oh hello Kaoru. I expect to see Hikaru" she said. "don't you guys think I can tell the difference between you?" she asked sweetly.
"Hikaru is changing and asked me to let you in" I said in an angry tone.
"oh really?" she leaned close to me and whispered. "it may not be easy for you that your love has fallen in love with someone else huh?" she asked.
"shut up" I hissed. I turned around and yelled. "HIKARU YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HERE!"
"oh we are not lovers yet" Hikaru answered in a tone that told me that he really wished they were
I felt the tears in my eyes and whispered in Akira's ear "you are gonna pay for this"
"remember what I can do if you do anything" she whispered back.
I honestly didn't care as much anymore now I wants Hikaru to know that I do love him and show him that he is worth more than that bitch Akira (sorry I meant stupid Akira... oh never mind)
Hikaru went down the stairs and pulled Akira into a tight hug. "I have missed you" he mumbled.
"how can you do that when you have only been apart for an hour?" I asked.
"shut up Kaoru" Hikaru said. these words shocked me. "go find your own girl"
"no thank you" I answered.
"Akira do you want to be my girlfriend?" Hikaru continued.
"oh yes!" Akira yelled. I got angry.
"Hikaru how dare you do such things! she is just using you! she is using you to tear us apart!" I yelled.
"I know Akira very well and she won't ever do that" Hikaru said "besides even if she did it would just be a good thing if we were not as close any longer now leave us Kaoru"
I nodded my head and mumbled "as you wish. I'll sleep in my own bed tonight then Hikaru" I left them and locked myself into my room.
I couldn't forget the look in Akira's eyes as I left. it told something that I couldn't misunderstand. you know what will happen next Kaoru. you made a really bad move there