Status: I hope you enjoy this story helped me get out of my writers block

Vampire Wonderland

Chapter 3

"There's nothing hear" I heard Balz say. I walked to laugh because Chris's pants were tickling my legs but I couldn't. "Kuza what brings you hear your late for tea" Ricky called out. "Tea, I don't drink tea" I heard a strange voice say. "Where's the girl I know she's hear Chris." I held my head. "What girl?" Ryan said. I smirked. I heard a few sighs of relief and I knew it was ok. I wrapped the dress around me when I saw light from the hat opening come in. "I have a problem" I said looking at the guys. Chris put his hat over me and took the cloth and gave it to Devin. A few seconds and it came back a little black and red dress. I put it on and moved the hat. "What am I supposed to do?" I asked climbing onto the table. "Just stay with us, don't go to anyone else they'll hurt you" Balz said. I walked down the table to Devin and jumped onto his lap, I fell against his stomach with my arms stretched out. "Thank you." he put a finger on me, "Your welcome." I walked on their legs and climbed back onto Chris. "You have to stay small for a while" Ryan said as him and Angelo got up and left the table. I smiled and hugged Chris.
I was stick in a dream land and I didn't know how to get out how to wake up. I remembered my life, Ronnie, Ryan, and Derek. I wanted them back not that I didn't like Chris or Balz, it was just different. Chris got up and placed me on his hat and I sat there as we walked into a garden. There was a girl sitting by the waterfall. "Abigail" Chris said walking to her. I thought that since I had fallen into the water before that it might take me home so I fell off the hat and into the water. Ricky was with Chris and he grabbed me out of the water. "Be careful" he said smirking. He took me in his hand and walked back into his house. We walked up a hall way that had doors all up and down it. All the rooms were dark and black and had coffins in them. I was lost. Ricky put me on his floor and I felt like a hamster. As I walked on the hardwood floor I found dried blood stains, and white teeth pieces. I didn't know. Ricky was on his bed with a red acoustic guitar. I climbed up his sheets and walked over to him, "Who's Abigail?" I asked. "She's Chris's sister...pretty much all our sister" he said smirking. "There's Allie, and Jessica too." "Who and who?" I said as he laughed. "Jessica is my girlfriend and Allie is Ryan's" he explained. I nodded and fell off the bed. "Where's Devin and Ryan?" I asked. "In there rooms" Ricky said. I walked to the door and pushed it open and squeezed out to the hall way. I heard Ryan and Devin's voice and it was coming from the door across the hall. I walked over to it and knocked. I didn't think they'd hear me. I yelled as loud as I could. "I got you" Ricky said opening the door for me. I smiled as i walked into the other black room. "Can you explain to me anything more?" I asked. "No I can't. I know it's hard but I'm sorry we can't say" Devin said. I smiled and I went to leave when Chris came in. "I'm going to bed. You coming with me?" he said looking at me. "But it's day time" I said. "Sleep all day party all night" he said as they all laughed. I hoped into his hand and we went to his room. I saw a picture of a red headed girl. "Who's this?" I asked. I saw Chris's eyes and they didn't' seem like they wanted to say. "She was my girlfriend. We were together for a long time and Kuza took her from me. I loved her though" he said. "I know the feeling" I said walking to his arm and hugging it. He looked at me like I shouldn't know what he meant. "I knew this kid my whole life, we grew up together and I loved him like a lot and I didn't tell him and now he's getting married to this one girl who isn't good for him. What kid of friend would I be if I told him he couldn't marry her if she makes him happy" I said as I started to cry. "I didn't know that. I'm sorry. You can sleep hear if you want" Chris said patting his pillow. I crawled up and he laughed at me. I watched him go into his coffin and close it. I assumed that's how they all slept so I was alone on this pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know if I like this chapter or not do you?