Status: no ***ing idea what's gonna happen with this.

Baby Daddy

05. A Shocking Socker (The Party: Part 2)

October 31st, 2012

Previously…

Cam wanted to surprise Kellin on Halloween with a Fuentes rager. She drops Cope off at her parents, who are more than willing to watch their almost grandchild, and Cam drives out to San Diego with an unsuspecting Kellin. At the house, Cam changes into the costume the boys convinced her to wear. For a lack of better terms, and clothing, the Leia slave costume made her look sexy as hell. Kellin agreed.



She smiled, her heart beating a million times faster, “Do you like it?”

He nodded dumbly, unsure of what to say.

“Well then, let’s go partay!”


&&&

Kellin willed himself not to look at her ass as she sashayed toward the door. Needless to say, he failed miserably. She was making it impossible for him to get her off his mind. With her wearing next to nothing, the guys would be all over her.

He frowned, and ran to catch up with the girl. She whirled around as he approached, beckoning him with her fingers. She was trying to ruin him, he was sure of it. Finally catching up, Kellin wrapped a protective arm around her, to which she placed an arm around him in response.

“Aren’t you cold? You can have my sweatshirt. I’ll go get it,” he said feebly, breaking the silence, and attempting to get her to cover up some of her exposed skin from other eyes.

He tried to release his grip around Cam’s waist, but she held him firmly put.

“No, don’t go. It’s warm outside. We are in San Diego for goodness sake’s,” she gave him a questioning look. “Plus, I just cleaned the car. You don’t have a jacket in the car.”

She reached up to place a hand on his forehead, “Are you okay? We don’t have to go to this.”

“No,” he shouted. “I mean, I’m fine. I can’t tell you how excited I am for this party.”

Kellin wasn’t lying; he was excited for the party. However, he felt so far from fine right now. His mind was jumbled, thoughts racing around at top-speed. He was having a hard time controlling his heart, which was beat erratically. His stomach was a constant rush of butterflies. It was the same feeling he experienced when his band played their first big gig. He was an emotional mess.

Cam glanced at Kellin through her lashes. He was obviously not okay. This was the way he acted before a show, not before a party. He was perfectly normal five minutes ago. Maybe surprising him wasn’t a good idea. She reached up to adjust the top of her costume, still deep in thought. The top kept falling down, threatening to expose more than she liked. For so little material, it was becoming uncomfortable. Maybe she’ll just ask for some of clothes to change into wh- Realization finally hit her, and she stopped abruptly.

Grabbing his head between her hands, she brought him down to eye level, “Is the one and only Mr. Kellin Quinn nervous?”

The man blushed a bright red, also unusual for him. The only thing making him nervous was the girl standing in front of him, but he didn’t want to say that. He stuttered, trying to deny her accusation. Finally, he gave up and nodded.

Cam cocked her head, “And why might you be nervous? You act like an idiot in front of a thousand people all the time, this is just one party.”

He shrugged, not wanting to reveal his reasons.

Unfortunately for Kellin, she didn’t buy it; instead she replaced her confusion with a stern look at him. She was going to get the real reason out of him sooner or later.

Kellin sighed, giving in. He placed his hands around her waist, pulling her closer so that their bodies were pressed up against one another. Their breath mixed together, a combination of spearmint toothpaste and the ridiculous strawberry mints Cam loved. Cam’s breath hitched and her skin erupted in goose bumps.

On the other hand, he was a nervous wreck. He internally debated on what he was going to tell the girl gazing worriedly into his eyes. Pressing his forehead to Cam’s, Kellin took a deep breath, preparing himself for her reaction.

“Every single man, and or women, I don’t know, in that house is going to be all over you,” he licked his lips.

Hesitating, he debated on whether to finish his admission. In a moment of bravery, he continued.

“I want you all to myself,” he admitted shyly.

Cam smiled, “This is what you’re working yourself up about? You will always have me. I’m all yours, Kels.”

She pulled back, ruffling up his hair, before adding, “I’m yours and only yours. I don’t want those guys in there, okay? You’re fucking sexier than all of them.”

Kellin nodded, his frown turning into a stupid grin.

“Well, maybe Tony. I’d leave you for our little tortue,” she said with a laugh, sticking out her tongue.

This girl made him crazy, but her laugh made him lighten up instantly.

“Never, I’ll make sure of it. He doesn’t stand a chance against me,” he countered.

The pair started walking down the walkway once more.

“Hey Cammie?”

“Hey Kels?” she replied.

“Thanks for the heart-to-heart. You really are the best, for me and Cope.”

“Cope and I, Kellin. Cope and I,” Cam corrected, smiling at how adorable he was being, “And thanks, I couldn’t have asked for a better family.”

“Well then Ms. I-Went-To-College,” he said sassily.

Cam breathed a sigh of relief, he was back to himself.

“Oh, and might I admit, you look rather ravishing tonight Princess Leia,” he added cheekily.

Now it was Cam’s turn to blush. With a wink, she faced the open door in front of them and stepped into the crowd.

&&&

The house was packed with masked bodies. Some people had gone all out on their costumes, and others failed to even wear a face mask. People stood, sat, danced, made out and whatever else, everywhere. There wasn’t a place in the house left bare. Girls in skintight, low-cut dresses tempted the guys around them, who looked on eagerly, hoping to get lucky.

The music vibrated through Cam’s body. A Blink-182 song. Whoever was DJ’ing had an excellent taste in music. Plastic cups passed freely between lips with toxic alcoholic mixtures created to get drunk fast. The air smelled of sweat, Jack Daniel’s, and strong cologne. This was definitely a party hosted by males.

And it was nothing out of the ordinary. Parties like this occurred often at the Fuentes house when the boys were home. Kellin and Cam came as often as they could, but having Cope made it difficult for them to get out. Not that it bothered them. Cam didn’t particularly like raging get-togethers, and Kellin did whatever Cam did. In all honesty, these kinds of things made Cam nervous. One every once in a while was enough for her.

Cam made a motion toward the hallway that lead towards the kitchen. Kellin moved from her side, and latched onto her from behind. Due to the amount of people blocking the hallway, they needed to be as compact as possible. Kellin also wanted to protect her at all costs. There was no limit to what guys would do to get Cam away from him.

Over the years, most guys had gotten the hint that Cam was Kellin’s. By keeping a constant eye on her, he had blatantly made a mark on her for all to know. There were serious consequences if anyone tried to make a move on her. Unfortunately, some guys just couldn’t take the hint.

As Kellin stated outside, the guys looked hungrily at Cam as the pair made their way through the hallway. One of them reached out and squeezed Cam’s ass. Right in front of Kellin. Bad idea.

Kellin glared at him, clenching his fists.

Right before he raised his fists to knock the lights out of the guy, Cam stopped him, “Don’t touch me dickhead. Fuck off.”

“I’ll fuck you, gladly,” he smirked.

It took every ounce of self-control to avoid tackling the guy, but he knew Cam could deal with him so he evaded the temptation.

Cam sneered back, “Aren’t you witty? But that blonde over there is calling your name, so shoo.”

“Babe, that girl is nothing. It’s yo-“

“She told you to fuck off so fucking leave,” a new voice interjected.

Cam’s face lit up, whirling around to face the newcomer, “Vicky, my prince!”

She jumped into his open arms, twisting around to flick the guy off. He retreated immediately. Kellin and Vic laughed at her childness.

“Someone’s happy to see me,” he chuckled.

She nodded, freeing herself from Vic’s arms.

“Hey man, it’s good to see you again,” Kellin cut in.

He and Vic hugged shamelessly

Vic nodded, “It’s been way to long. I’m glad Cam could get you out here tonight. On a scale of one to ten, how surprised were you?”

“Nine. The only thing more surprising is Cam’s costume choice tonight,” he said, laughing.

Vic’s eyes widened, “That’s right girl, let me see.”

Cam reluctantly pulled away from Kellin to show him. She twirled around slowly and struck a pose.

“Damn girl,” Vic muttered, his eyes roaming her body, “You look sexy as hell. Oh, and I suggest avoiding Mike. He’s horny and drunk.”

Cam laughed, “Isn’t he always?”

Vic shrugged with a smile, “Yeah, you’ve got a point. I just wanted to warn you, but I’m sure Kellin here will protect you. Isn’t that right?”

He looked over at Kellin, wiggling his eyebrows. The boy punched Vic’s arm and dipped his head in response.

The trio had ended up in the kitchen. Kegs and cups littered the ground, but other than that, it was surprisingly empty. Generally, where the booze was, people flocked.

“Tony kicked everyone out in a drunken rage,” Vic said nonchalantly, noticing Kellin and Cam’s confused look as they glanced around.

Laughing, Cam walked over the counter to grab a red cup, “That sounds like something Toney would do.”

As she reached for the stack, a hand reached out and took hold of her arm. It took Cam by surprise and she screamed. Her attacker popped out of his hiding spot behind the island. In her shock, Cam socked the man in the face. She felt something pop beneath her fist and he tumbled to the ground with a thud, clutching his face and moaning loudly.

She placed a hand on her chest as she attempted to control her breathing. Vic held on to the counter behind her in a fit of laughter. The shrill noise filled the kitchen and cut through the music. Kellin stood there staring at Cam, unsure of whether to laugh or cry that she was okay. He broke out in awkward giggles, which erupted into a full out cackling.

She had never liked surprises. Usually she was pretty tame, but when someone took her off guard, her instincts clicked and the person usually ended up unconscious. She couldn’t help that her dad made her take karate for eight years.

Cam glanced at the body lying on the floor in front of her. He wore a black spandex suit and a Jason mask. Her shock wore off as she realized there was no danger, and she knelt down to help the groaning man. She struggled to ever so gently pull the mask off, but the man’s large hands made it hard to get a good grip on it. Looking at his helpless body resting on the floor, she knew exactly who this was.

She too, started laughing. Stepping back, she watched the man writhe, “That’s what you get you fucker. That’s payback for last Halloween. Remember, you pushed me in the pool after scaring the hell out of me?”

The man mumbled something incoherent.

Cam bent down to catch what he said, “As I remember, you fell into the pool. I only scared you.”

“You really want to back talk me in your state, Hills. Really?”

He shook his head, and slowly pulled his mask off. With a string of profanities, the mask hit the ground.

“One more layer to go, Hills. Do you need help?” she offered, but Justin had already pulled the elastic from his face.

She winced. His nose was bleeding heavily and looked askew. Cam felt awful. She just broke Justin Hill’s nose. The laughing seized.

“Holy shit. Kellin, I take that back. She would be the one to protect you,” Vic whispered.

Kellin agreed. Nothing stopped her when she was surprised. He thought he had told his band mates that. About a year ago, Kellin had popped out from behind the doorway, and Cam had punched him in the stomach. Hard. It took him longer than he wanted to admit to recover.
Justin being the idiot that he was clearly had not listened to his warning.

“Can you hear me Justin?” Cam shouted at him as Kellin kneeled beside her.

“Yeah I can. You just broke my nose, not my eardrums. Though, they are ringing a bit,” Justin retorted.

“Well how do you feel?”

“Fucking fantastic. I’ve never felt better. There’s a sexy woman tending to my wounds. Could you bend down a bit more?” Justin said eyeing her chest lazily.

Cam fake gasped, “If you’re nose wasn’t broken, I’d slap you. You, my friend, are a horny bastard.”

She stood up swiftly to grab paper towels to stop the blood from staining the floor and Vic rushed out to get a towel.

“Can you tell my mother I love her, Kellin? And I want my gravestone to say ‘Sexiest Motherfucker Ever Lived’,” Justin rambled.

Kellin rolled his eyes, at least the dumbass had enough in him to joke around, “You’re not going to die. Your nose is broken, but other than that, you’ll be fine.”

The door opened and Jaime and Tony strolled in. Vic must have told them about their dilemma. Both pairs of eyes widened at the body lying on the floor. Tony looked at the girl, who was currently blotting the man’s nose with a paper towel. He smirked, seeing her costume, “How’s it going Princess Leia?”

“Not very well Anakin. It seems I’ve broken our boy Justin’s nose here,” she replied.

Jaime scoffed, “Yes, it seems. Nice costume by the way.”

She glared at him, who held his hands up in defeat, “On a regular basis I would say thanks, but in this occasion, we have bigger problems to worry about than my lack of clothing. I know you all think I’m sexy, but we have to get him to the hospital.”

“Well if we’re going to the hospital, you’re going to change. I’m not letting you go out in that,” Kellin stated. “We’ll get Justin in the car, and you go change.”

Cam sighed, handing her keys over to Kellin’s outstretched hand.

“I’ll be down in five minutes. Jaime, because you love me, I’m taking your clothes.”

Jaime groaned.

“Oh, and be careful with Justin, please,” Cam pleaded.

Kellin nodded. She reached over and hugged him, then kissed his cheek, “Sorry for ruining your surprise, Kels."

"Cam, it's impossible for you to ruin anything of mine. Now go change," he ordered.

"Okie dokie. I know I can count on you Kels. You're the best.”

She ran out the door. The boys looked at Kellin, who stood there with lipstick on his face.

He snapped out of his daze, “Alright, you heard the woman. Be careful!”

TO BE CONTINUED...
♠ ♠ ♠
soooo i decided to split the party into 3 chapters...

&& i spit this chapter out faster than usual because you guys are the best and in my pure excitement that SLEEPING WITH SIRENS IS GOING ON WARPED TOUR!

yeah baby yeah

who else is excited for warped?? anyone of you lovely people going?

almost 50 subscribers, chooo choooo :)

to all my commentors on last chapter (sorry if i missed anybody):
omjitsellie
Abmora01
Hold.On.Till.May
ppoltergeist
amy.lucas.xo
alwaysadreamer
diellza

YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

thanks for being amazing && i hope you're ready for part three,
~ FLO