Status: Updating as much as possible. Check out my first story "The Balcony Scene"!

A Match Into Love

Chapter 7

(Ally's POV)

Vic had gone home quickly to shower and change his close, so I was alone for awhile until I saw him later for the movies.

I decided to take a shower too and look decent tonight. I went through my closet and picked out -what I thought- were my best clothes and put on very limited amount of make-up.

It didn't take too long because I hurt Vic's knock on my bedroom door. Must have not locked my front door.

"You ready? Mike and Tina are going to meet us at the movie theatre."

I went towards my door and opened it for him.

"You look nice." He complimented with a smile.

I felt my cheeks go a bit hot from his words. "Thank you." I said. "Let's get going."

It took almost ten minutes to get there because the theatre was across town from where we live. Mike must've been with Tina earlier that day, so that's why there where there already. Tina live just a few blocks away from it so they could walk.

"Oh my god." I heard him say under his breath.

"What is it?" I followed his angry gaze forward to the doors and saw that Sierra was there with her friends. "Do you still wanna go? We can go do something else if you want.." I offered.

His fists were clenched on the steering wheel. "No, it's fine. I can handle it." He said and unbuckled his seat belt before opening the door and getting out.

I did the same and found my way towards his waiting body and we headed to Mike and Tina, who just so happened to be near Sierra.

I could feel Vic's body tense beside me so I put a hand on his back to calm him/

"Wow, Vic, it's only been one day and you're already going on dates with the girl." Sierra said to him as we got closer. "Seriously, you go from someone like me to something that looks like that."

I had enough, and stopped in my tracks and turned to face her. "Alright, look here you fricken hoochie whore. First of all, this isn't a date. Second of all, even if it was, it's not your fucking buisness. And if it were a date, you should at least give Vic props. He has the decency to wait until he was broken up with his girlfriend to do so, besides cheating on her. Unlike some people." I felt Vic's laugh shake his body from behind me.

She started walking towards me and raised her hand to slap me, but Vic got in between us and put his hands on my shoulders to push me back a bit so we wouldn't get at it. "No cat fights tonight Ally."

"She would've deserved it. Jus sayin!" I said with my hands up in defense.

"Very true you are. Lets just go watch this thing."

"Good speech you gave her Ally." Mike said standing behind his girlfriend with his arms around her waist.

"Thanks Ally." Vic whispered in my ear, and the four of us headed inside to the movie.

~~~~

It was Friday now, and Jake would barely talk to me still. If he was around his basketball team or important people he would talk to me a little, but as soon as they'd leave so would he.

I tried calling him multiple times during the week, but each one went to voice mail. At least Vic has been keeping me company in the mean time.

I still had about an hour of work at the music store before Vic came to pick me up to hang out at my room.

The bell rang at the door indicating that I had a costumer. I looked up from my sketchbook that I was drawing in to see Tina making her way to the counter.

"Hey. What're you doing here?"

"Just thought I'd keep you some company for awhile. We haven't had a chance to really talk about stuff in a few days." She sad as she hopped her body on top of the counter.

"Works for me." I said as I closed my book and put it back in my bag on the floor beside me. "How are things going with you?"

"Pretty well, if I do say so myself. But what I really wanted to talk to you about was Jake."

I looked away from her, not really wanting to touch this subject. "Oh? Why Jake?"

"Well, I've noticed you guys haven't been talking or anything lately. Normally you guys would be together in the hallways holding hands or something. Now I see him talking with his basketball team and your with Vic." She said, eyeing me. I knew she genuinely was concerned for me and not just wanting gossip. She wasn't that kind of person. She was also my only real girl friend too. "What's going on with you two?"

"He's just being so immature right now." I replied. "I mean, he tried to get me to sleep with him again the other night, and I said I wasn't ready and he got mad."

"Why aren't you ready? I mean, you have had sex before haven't you?"

"That's exactly why I'm not ready. You remember Shawn right?"

She nodded. "That's the guy you lost it to."

"And do you remember what happened after we did it? We dated for three months in grade 10, and he convinced me to give it up, so I did, and he never spoke to me ever again after he got what he wanted." I re-called the painful memory to her. "And when he told the whole school about how I was..."

"Ah, right. I guess it makes sense why you don't just want to do it now. Does Jake know about Shawn and what happened?"

"Yup. He didn't give a shit if he upset me though, he just cares that I don't plan on having sex with him right away. I tried calling to settle this whole thing but he won't hear me out." I explained.

"How mature." I nodded. "So what are you doing tonight?" She asked, changing the subject.

"Vic is coming to pick me up in a half hour. We are going to watch a movie."

"Sounds like a fun time." She said, giving me a wink.

I rolled my eyes at her.

"Well, I'll get going. Let you get back to work. Have fun with Victor tonight." She waved me goodbye and she exited the store.

I checked the clock on the wall and decided to clean up some of the mess that was left on the shelves in the store until Vic showed. Holy hell, these people can be slobs.

I didn't get enough time to get done the whole store as Vic had just pulled up near the curb in front of the store. My phone rang with his ringtone and I dug through my bag to answer it.

"Hey, I'll be out in a minute. Just gotta lock up quickly."

"Take your time." He answered.

I shut off all the lights in the store and locked up, seeing as how the store closed early on Fridays. I grabbed my tote bag and got inside Vic's car.

I buckled in as he drove off to the apartment. "I rented us some movies." He said pointing to his glove compartment. I opened it to see two movies inside. 21 Jump Street and The Little Mermaid were his picks.

"Good choices." I said and he continued down the road.

"You can pick which one to watch first. I'll order us some pizza." I told him, handing him the movies.

When we got to my apartment room, He put on 21 Jump Street for us and we waited to play the movie until the food got here.

When the door knocked I went over to open it with some cash in my hand, but Vic's hand stopped me.

"You don't have to pay." He said and made his way to the door. "Have a good day!" He said to the delivery man and closed the door, making his way to the living room.

I had two plates in my hand and two cups for drinks. "You didn't have to do that Vic. I had enough money."

"Do I normally make you pay for food when we order it?" He asked.

"No, you never do. Which is why I wanted to. This was supposed to be my treat to you." I argued.

"Just sit, and relax Ally." He told me befor I went on.

We both sat back and ate our food in my apartment, watching the movie, laughing our asses off. This was exactly what we both needed. A little distraction from what been going on lately with Jake and Sierra.

"I'm going to get more Pepsi. You wan-"

He grabbed my arm to stop me from getting off the couch. "Just stay, this is the best part."

"Vic, I'm thirsty." I whined.

"Dont make me sit on you." He threatened.

"No." I said like a child and my lips in a frown. He then proceeded to send me a death glare and reach his hand forward.

I knew what was coming next. "Don't even think about tickling me!" I tried to shove his hand away, but his other one found its way to my thigh, the spot I'm most ticklish.

I started squirming from him, screaming and laughing. "Vic! Stop!" I continued to kick trying to stop him. My stomach started to hurt from laughing.

"This should get you to stop being so stubborn." He said, and his other hand reached to my neck, another ticklish spot of mine.

He was laughing at me too, amused by my screaming mixed with laughter.

"Please. Please stop now! I can't breathe." I said, breathless. I held on to his arms to try get him to stop.

He was still laughing at me, his head bowed down on my stomach from laughing so hard. "You're so mean." I pouted.

"Do I need to tickle you again to get you to smile?" He asked, squeezing my thigh, making me laugh again and lean my body forward.

"No, no no." I replied, smiling to please him, my hand still holding his arm.

He had a smirk playing on his lips too, when his eyes traveled to my lips. Then back up at my eyes.

It all happened quickly, but yet felt like it was in slow motion.

Vic still hand one of his hands on my leg, and he placed the other one, very very lightly on my cheek, sending shivers through my body. He started leaning in slowly, and I wasn't sure what to do or how to move.

He was about to kiss me. Vic was leaning in to kiss me. I felt my heart speed up as every second went by, then I started leaning in closer to him too, wanting to close the distance between us.

Our lips were about two inches apart when my phone started going off. The sudden alarm made us both jump slightly, and look to my phone, then back to each other. "I should get that." I mumbled, his hand still on my cheek.

He nodded and swallowed, removing his hand slowly. After he was a few inches back, I picked up the phone that was still ringing.

I didn't take the time to look at the caller an just picked up. "He-hello?" I stammered awkwardly.

"Hey, Ally." It was Jake.

"Well, look who finally called. Took you long enough." I said, quite pissed off.

"Sorry. I just wasn't in the mood."

"Cool, well now I'm not in the mood to talk to you." I said about to hang up.

"Ally! Hold on!" He said before I could do so.

"What do you want?"

"Look, I know I've been an ass these past few days, but can you just understand where I'm coming from?" He asked

"Oh sure. I'll have sex with you now Jake. Just because your basketball team is teasing you about still being a virgin." I said in a rude tone. I didn't care right now though. He wasn't going to respect me then I sure as hell wouldn't treat him like a fucking king.

"Hey, I'm sorry okay? I called tonight to make it up to you. I'm heading over to your place and I'm taking you to diner. Be ready in about fifteen minutes." He said.

"Well, I can't now. I'm hanging out wi-"

"With Vic?" He finished my sentence for me.

"...yeah. Can we tomorrow or something?" I offered.

"Do whatever you want Ally. Date Vic. Don't date him. I don't give a fuck anymore." The line went dead before I could respond.

"Fucking asshole!" I yelled into the phone even though no one was on the other line anymore and threw it on the armchair beside Vic.

"What was that about?" Vic asked me, leaning back on the couch.

"Nothing." I said and got up from the couch with my cup and headed to the kitchen.

Vic followed behind a few seconds later. "Hey, what's going on?"

"Sorry. I'm just frustrated. He's being a fucking tool, Vic!" I said leaning my elbows on the counter, putting my head in my hands.

He came up closer and started rubbing my back to comfort me. "Don't be sorry. He should be the one apologizing. Come here." I went into his open arms and he held me, rocking us both side to side slightly.

"Won't be getting that anytime soon." I mumbled into his chest.

I got my drink and we just went back and watched the rest if the movies. We didn't bother to bring up or continue what was happening before Jake interrupted with his call.

It wasn't awkward either which I was thankful for. I couldn't concentrate on the movies for the rest of the night though, my mind being too preoccupied with my anger towards Jake and my confusion as to why I had leaned forward into Vic when he was about to kiss me.

Also my confusion as to why I wanted the kiss to actually happen. When he touched my cheek, it felt like electricity.

Vic hasn't ever touched me like that. So carefully and gentle...

I wanted really badly to ask him why he was about to kiss me, but I couldn't find the courage.

(Vic's POV)

"I should probably get going now." I said as I stood up from Ally's bed. We had finished watching movies at about ten, and we went to her room to listen to music and talk about things.

We never brought up me almost kissing her in the living room though. I was kind of thankful for that though, because I wasn't too sure what it was about.

"Alright. I'm working again tomorrow all day if you wanna stop by."

I nodded to her before heading up to my apartment. When I opened my door I saw Mike sitting there with Jaime.

"Thank god your both here! I need to talk. Is Tony here?" I asked as I went over to the kitchen table.

"He's on his way. He should be here in about ten minutes. Why? What's up?" Mike asked.

"It's probably a good thing Tony isn't here actually. Anyway, something kinda happened tonight.." I started.

"With Ally?" Jaime asked.

"What happened? Did you...did you guys kiss?!" Mike asked impatiently.

"Almost?" I said but it sounded like a question.

Jaime and Mikes eyes went wide when I said that. They were speechless, surprisingly.

"What do you mean almost?" Jaime question.

"Well, Jake phoned and interrupted it."

They looked at each other then back at me. "Wow. Uh..well what were you two doing before that started it?" Jaime asked

"I was tickling her...on her thigh, the spot that's the most ticklish" I added. "Then I...I just started leaning towards her.."

"And what did Ally do?" Mike asked, leaning more towards me on his chair.

"She started leaning in a bit too." I said cautiously. "I don't know why I was going to kiss her...it just sort of happened."

They were both not talking, processing it when the door opened and Tony boomed in.

"Hey guys." The guys still had their jaws open. "What's going on?"

I looked at Mike and Jaime mouthing to not say anything about it. "Vic almost kissed Ally tonight." Jaime blurted, so I smacked his head.

"What?!" Tony yelled at me.

"Oh my god, why did I even tell you guys?" I asked to myself and headed out to our balcony.

Tony had followed after me. "I don't want to hear it, man." I said.

"Vic, I promise I won't tease you about it. Just tell me what all happened." He came and stood beside me near the rail.

Might as well talk to someone about it. "Just promise you won't joke about it." He nodded and stayed silent. "Well...I can't really explain it. I just...I was looking into her eyes...and wanted to kiss her." Tony grew a big smile in his lips. "I don't know why, Tony.. It just happened I guess."

"Well, you know I think you love her, as in more than just friends. But do you think you do?" He asked in all seriousness.

"I..." I couldn't finish my sentence. I hadn't ever thought about it truthfully. Everything about me and Alesana's friendship just came so naturally.

"Why didn't you two end up kissing?" He asked after I didn't respond.

"Jake called. And we didn't bring it up at all."

"And did Ally look weirded out when you started leaning in to kiss her?"

"No, she had started leaning in too." I replied.

Another smile was plastered on his lips. "That's a good sign." He said. "It means she wouldn't have been freaked out if you two did kiss. And if you tried kissing her again, she would reciprocate."

"I guess. But she has a boyfriend man." I said.

"Well, she obviously wasn't thinking about him while this was happening!" He exclaimed.

It made me chuckle. "I didn't have any right to do that. I know how it feels like to be cheated on." I said, and took a deep breath, looking up to the sky. "This is about to get very interesting."

"Don't worry. We all got your back." We started heading back inside. "I have been waiting for this moment for so long." He added.

"How long?" I asked, laughing.

"Since the first day of freshman year when I saw you checking her out in the cafeteria." He stated.

"Ah, I remember that. You were harassing me about it for over a week." I laughed, remembering it.

"I knew this day would happen from that day at school." He gloated.

I just chuckled and we went to the kitchen to Mike and Jaime.

I got to run the new song I had written by the guys that night, so we figured out almost the whole song in one sitting.

The three guys went out to a party after that, but I decided to stay in to be alone for the rest of the night. I had some figuring out to do.

My mind was loaded with thoughts about what happened between me and Ally. No matter how much I tried to think about other things, she kept creeping back into my thoughts.

Maybe I did want to kiss her, and it wasn't just a 'heat of the moment' type of thing. Ally has been there so much for me these past few weeks, and I owe a lot of my happiness to her. She could make everything bad in my life disappear for awhile.

I thought about the way her cheek heated up and how they went a shade of pink when I had started leaning in towards her and had my hand on her cheek. Her eyes had gotten wide at first when she realized what I was about to do.

I was going to just stop what I was doing, until she started leaning in too.

What would it be like to really be with her? Would things be awkward, or would it just come naturally like everything else between us does?

Wait, why the hell am I even thinking about something like this? She's dating Jake. She wants him. She would never want me in her life like that....would she?

~~~~

(Ally's POV)

Surprisingly, I was able to go to sleep right away. I must've been really tired, because normally I would be up all night thinking about random shit.

I didn't get a chance to think about what I wanted to happen with Jake or what was going on between me and Vic. I had plenty of time to do it at work though, because that's all that's been on my mind.

I couldn't even draw anything without my mind going elsewhere. Tina had texted me on my lunch break and told me to meet her at the nearest fast food place to talk again.

I got my food and sat at a table for two and waited for her. She came about two minutes after I got my food, so I waited for her to get hers and come sit.

"Hey." We greeted each other as she sat down. "What'd you want to talk about today?" I asked. It mustn't have been about Jake considering we caught up about him yesterday. "Everything okay with you and Mike?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah. We're good." She took her jacket off and got comfortable. "So uh...what's new with you?" She asked with a weird expression.

I shrugged. "Eh, not much."

"Your best friend -and may I add sexy- best friend almost kisses you last night, and you call that 'not much'?" She asked mocking my tone at the end of the sentence.

I dropped my hands on the table. "Who told you?"

"Mike called this morning. I guess when Vic went home last night he was telling the guys about it, seemed pretty confused about the whole thing." She responded. "Gonna tell me about it?"

"Do I have to?" She gave a look that said 'fuck yes' so I sighed. "He...he leaned in to kiss me, and I-I leaned in too. Jake interrupted us with a phone call."

"Ad it didn't get brought up again durring the night?"

"No." I said.

"Did you want Vic to kiss you?" I thought about it for a minute and came up with nothing. "You leaned in for it didn't you?" She made a point.

"Well, yeah but-"

"Then you must've wanted it too." She cut me off. "Do you think you think you like him? Like more than just friends?" She asked when I didn't say anything.

"Tina...I can't go there with Vic."

"And why not? Because of Jake?"

"No, because he's my best friend." I replied. She furrowed her eyebrows so I went on. "Look..Vic has been here for me through *everything*. He is the most important thing in my life, and I love him so much."

"So then what's the problem? If anything those should be the reasons why you should be with him.."

"Tina, if me and Vic ended up dating, and things don't work out...I couldn't deal with that. What if..what if thing end badly and we just stop talking?" I asked. "I'm not ready to lose him, and I won't ever be. So it's best to play it safe and just stay with Jake."

"So, you'd rather be with someone who doesn't respect you as apposed to someone who makes you happy, someone you can trust with your life, and someone who you know would never treat you the way Jake's been treating you?"

I didn't respond for a minute. "I don't even know if I have feelings like that for Vic... And I don't know how I'm supposed to find out either."

"Okay, think about this. Say you two were alone again. And he leans in to kiss you. But this time..Jake doesn't call and break it up.. Would you kiss him?" She asked and let me think for a minute.

I thought about Vic leaning in towards me again and actually pressing his lips to mine. Yes. I would kiss him back. I would want to continue it.

"Doesn't matter. I'm dating Jake." I said, shaking the thoughts from my head.

"Just answer the question Ally!" She said

I just looked down and continued eating my fries.

"Your not answering. That means its a yes!" She squealed from excitement.

"Shhh." I shushed her due to people glaring at our table.

"You know, I've been waiting for this day to happen forever." She said as she took a bite of her wrap.

"Oh, yeah? How long exactly?" I asked.

"About the first or second day of freshman year, when I saw you checking him out in the parking lot." She stated.

"Oh, I remember that! You were teasing me about it for days!" I laughed recalling that day.

"Yup. I knew it all along."

"Well, aren't you just a psychic!" I teased her, and we continued eating our food until my break was over.

I was able to keep my mind and body busy all day thankfully because there were so many costumers at the store all afternoon.

Vic had texted me at about four to tell me he was going to stop by for a bit. My stomach was all queasy until he came by.

Things were about to get interesting between us...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I was going to continue this, but it's quite long, so hope you enjoy it! Still wish I had more feedback! Thanks for those who have commented and subscribed and all that jazz lol.