Status: Updates might be slow.

Beauty Needs an Animal to Breathe

Chapter 26.

I kissed him. I didn't want him to leave not knowing how much I miss him, so that's what I did. He didn't move or do anything, but then again I did do this all on impulse. A couple seconds later, I pulled away from him. We both stared at each other for a minute.

"Do you need a ride back to Mike's?" I asked, breaking the awkward silence. He nodded slowly. I led him over to my car and he climbed into the passenger seat. He quickly told me the directions to Mike's place. The drive back to Mike's was so awkward. I tried to make small talk, but Vic just didn't say anything. The ride back took for what seemed like hours. I pulled into Mike's driveway.

"Want me to walk you to the door?" I asked looking over at Vic.

"Uhm..sure." He said smiling. The two of us slowly got out of the car and walked up the driveway. We stopped at Mike's door. I looked back at his car.

"Well..I guess I'll see you later." I said smiling.

"Yeah. Thanks for walking me to the door." Vic said while fixing the collar of his sweat shirt. I turned to walk away. I felt someone grab my arm. I turned and looked at Vic. He pulled me in and crashed his lips into mine, his arms wrapping tightly around my neck. My hands automatically went around his waist. I pushed him up against the door. I've missed the feeling of his lips against mine. I missed his touch. I missed his everything. We pulled away, breathing heavily. He looked up at my eyes. Vic quickly unlocked the door and pulled me inside. I captured our lips in a messy kiss. Vic tossed the keys over his shoulder. I pulled his sweatshirt over his head and tossed it aside. Instead of unbuttoning my shirt, Vic just ripped it open. I hoisted him up, his legs wrapping around my waist. I carried him to his room which wasn't too far away. Thankfully the door was open already. I kicked it shut with my foot once we were inside.

I set Vic down on the bed. He ran his hand up my torso. He bit my lip and looked up at me. My lips curled into a smirk. I climbed on top of him, our lips connecting instantly. He ran his hands through my brown hair. I moved my lips down to his neck. He moaned my name quietly as I found his sweet spot, which was under his ear.

"God, I've missed your moans so much," I said into his ear. My lips trailed down his neck, leaving love bites behind. I undid the button on his jeans. I pulled them down his legs, taking his boxers with them. I pushed his legs apart and began to leave small kisses going up his thigh.

"Fuck, Beau." He moaned quietly. I took his shaft into my mouth without hesitation. Vic gripped the sheets. I began to bob my head up and down. I wrapped my hand around his shaft and pumped my wrist to finish him off. Within seconds, he released into my mouth. I pulled away and climbed off of him. I undid my jeans and took them off. I ran a hand through my messy hair.

"Do you have any...." I asked. He nodded and pointed to the drawer next to his bed. I
opened the drawer and pulled out a bottle. I squirted some into my hand and spread it over my shaft. I positioned myself at his entrance. I looked at him and he nodded slowly. I slowly pushed myself inside him. He bit his lip, his nails digging into my sides. I whispered sorry and kissed his face. I began to move my hips slowly. He ran his fingers through my hair. I pulled out, then slammed back into him causing him to let out a scream that echoed off the walls.

"F-aster." Vic moaned into my ear. I began to pick up the pace. I buried my face into his neck. He grabbed me by my chin and crashed his lips into mine. I flipped us over so that he was on top of me. He began to lightly bounce on my thighs. I grabbed his hips and began to thrust upwards. I hit his prostate, causing a loud moan to slip out. I wrapped my hand around his shaft and flicked my wrist. Within seconds, he came all over my hand, some getting on my stomach. I pushed Vic onto his back so I could be on top again. My thrusts were starting to get sloppy now. I held Vic close as I began to slow down.

After we rode out our highs, I collapsed on top of him. I rolled onto my side and pulled him against him. I pushed Vic's now messy hair out of his beautiful face and smiled. I wrapped my hand around the back of his neck and brought my lips to his. I kissed him sweetly, holding it there for what seemed like forever. I pulled away to stare deeply into his beautiful brown eyes.

"I love you." I said stroking his face. He responded by cupping my face and kissing me deeply.

"I love you too." He said once we pulled away.

-Time lapse-

When I woke up the next morning, Vic wasn't there. I heard noise coming from downstairs and I went to investigate. It was Vic in the kitchen. I went up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I was wondering where my shirt went." I said while kissing his left temple. He turned around to face me. I was only in my jeans from earlier. I was smiling at him. He leaned up and kissed my lips. My arms wrapped around his waist. We pulled away.

"I'm sorry. For everything that happened on tour. I'm sorry for being the worst boyfriend ever. I lost the best thing that ever happened to me. Vic, I've been so fucking miserable without you. It hasn't been the same since you left. I just want you to know how sorry I am. And that I miss you. Can you please give me another chance." I said taking his hands.

"Of course. This is your last chance. If you screw this up one more time, we're done for good. I don't care how much you beg." He said. I nodded slowly.

"I missed you." I said hugging him tightly.

"I missed you too. This is the first time I've actually slept in weeks." He said kissing my lips.

"Same here. And it feels good to be next to you again." I said while running my hands up and down his back. He smiled and kissed me again. I scooped him up bridal style and carried him back to his room.

-Time lapse-

We fell asleep again and when I woke up the next morning Vic wasn't there. I grabbed my phone and unlocked it, going on Twitter and saying good morning to my followers.

"Good morning." Vic said climbing back into bed with me.

"Good morning," I said pulling him into my lap. I lightly pecked him on the lips.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked while slipping his arms around my neck.

"I slept great. Mostly because I was with the person I'm in love with." I said while pressing my forehead to his.

"You're perfect." He said smiling.

"I beg to differ." I said kissing his lips.

"I love you, Beau." He said.

"I love you too, Vic." I said kissing him again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M BAAAACK. -Ronnie Radke laugh-.

Sorry for not updating. I've been terribly busy with school but now I'm done with it for a couple months so I'll be able to update. And for Anna, sorry if I didn't give you enough to work with.

I'm on vacation right now and found a tiny bit of time to update this so yeah, sorry if it sucks.

Stay grand!
-TheDivineInfection