Status: Updates might be slow.

Beauty Needs an Animal to Breathe

Chapter 28

It's been less than 24 hours since Vic and I got back together. I helped him bring his things back to my apartment, which is now ours again. I was glad that we were back together. I felt so empty and lost without Vic. It felt like part of me was missing.

"Where do you want these?" I asked while holding up a box of random items.

"You can put them in the closet. I don't think I use anything in there." Vic said while taking a sip of his water. I nodded and kissed his nose and went into the other room. I put the box down and moved a few out of the way of the door. I went back in the living room and wrapped my arms around Vic's waist.

"Welcome home." I said while kissing the spot under his ear. He turned around and smiled up at me. I cupped his face and kissed him sweetly. I smiled against the kiss. We broke away. I scooped Vic up bridal style and carried him down the hall to our bedroom.

The room hasn't changed much since he left. The only thing that was different was that I had stacked the pillows on his side of the bed. I set him down on our bed and climbed on top of him, pressing my lips to his again. His hands slipped around my neck, bringing me closer to him. I pulled away and smiled at him.

I slowly pushed his hair out of his face and lightly kissed his forehead.

"I love you." He said while running his fingers through my hair.

"I love you too." I said leaning down and pecking his lips again.

-Time lapse-

I woke up around 9:45 the next morning. I got up without waking Vic and lightly pressed a kiss to his nose. I pulled my shirt off and threw it in the hamper before going to the bathroom, pulling my jeans and boxers off and getting in the shower. I let the water run down my back for a few minutes before washing my hair and my body. I turned the water off and got out, wrapping a towel around my waist and using another to dry my hair a bit before wrapping it around my shoulder. I walked back into our room, seeing Vic hugging my pillow. I smiled at him.

"Good morning." I said while pulling some clothes to wear today out of my drawer.

"Good morning." He said while running a hand through his messy hair.

"How was your first night back in the apartment?" I asked while putting my shirt on.

"It was perfect. I missed being in here. I mostly missed sleeping next to you." He said while slowly getting out of bed. He was dressed in my shirt and his boxers.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him against me. "You have no idea how much I've missed sleeping next to you every night. I'm glad that you're home, babe."

"Me too." He said while slipping his arms around my neck, bringing us closer together. I leaned down and pecked him on the lips. He parted his lips, letting our tongues battle for dominance. His hand found it's way into my damp hair.

I pulled away "Go get dressed, I'm taking you out for breakfast."

"Beau, you don't ha-" He said, but I hushed him with my lips. "I am taking you out, Vic. It's been so long since we've done that. I'll take you to our favorite diner. You can get all the pancakes your little heart desires."

"Fine." He said while kissing me sweetly. "But I'm paying."

"No you're not. It's my treat. Now go get ready," I said laughing. He nodded and went to get ready. I sat out in the living room and waited for him. Midnight hopped up on the couch and laid in my lap. I stroked her head for a little bit before Vic came out wearing a Drop Dead shirt, black skinny jeans and his American flag Vans. I smiled and got up, walking over to him and wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I'd like those shoes if they were Canada." I joked, kissing his nose. He giggled and hit my chest playfully.

"Leave my shoes alone." He said, wrapping his arms around my neck.

"Come on, let's go." I said, grabbing his hand and leading him out. We walked to the diner since it wasn't that far from the apartment. When we got there a waitress seated us and took our drink orders. I ordered water and Vic had orange juice. She came back a few minutes later and took our food orders. Vic only ordered about 3 or 4 pancakes for us to share. He played with my fingers while we waited for our food.

The waitress came back a few minutes later and set our food down. Vic ate about 2 of the pancakes and all the bacon that came with it. I paid for our meal and left. Vic went behind me and tried hopping up on my back. I chuckled and bent down a bit so he could jump on. I hooked my hands under his knees and he wrapped his arms around my neck. When we got back to the apartment, I let Vic down and he went over to the couch and laid down. I laid down as well and faced him.

"That was amazing, Beau." He said, resting his head on my chest. I kissed the top of his head.

"I'm glad you liked it." I said,smiling.

"I love you." He said, looking up at me.

"I love you too." I said, pecking his lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
STAHHP BEING CUTE.

Lol, hey guys c:. How's it been?
I hope I gave Anna enough to work with, and if not, she has permission to kill me

Stay grand!
-TheDivineInfection