Status: Updates might be slow.

Beauty Needs an Animal to Breathe

Chapter 5

I smiled "Okay." Beau kissed my nose. I looked up and smiled at him.

"I love your smile so much." Beau said softly, pressing a kiss to my lips. I blushed and nuzzled my face in his neck. Beau chuckled softly and kissed my head, running his fingers through my hair. We sat there in silence, just cuddling. Beau looked at the digital clock above the TV and saw that it was now 3:20.

"Shit. I have to go now." He said, gently pushing me off of my lap. I pouted.

"Do you have to go?" I asked as Beau pulled on his shoes.

"Yeah. I won't be too long, love." He said, pulling me up and kissing my cheek. I pouted again. "How about when I get back we go out?"

"Go where?" I asked.

"Where ever you want." Beau said. I smiled and nodded.

"Okay." I said.

"Good. I'll see you later, my love." Beau said as he walked out. I felt my cheeks heat up. I loved it when he called me his love. He makes me feel so special.

------
Beau's been gone for a little bit. To pass the time, I watched some TV and wrote a couple lyrics down. While I was in the kitchen looking for something to eat, I heard my phone buzz. I must've gotten a text. I came back into the living room with some chips. I sat back down on the couch and picked up my phone. Beau's name showed up on the screen. My heart did a flip. I opened the message.

To: Vic:)
From: Beau<3

Just left Fearless. Be ready for wherever it is you want to go c:. -beauknows

To: Beau<3
From: Vic:)

Okay :). You must be driving so I hope that the fair on the pier is okay with you. I'll see you soon<3 -piercethevic

Once I hit send, I headed into my room to find something to wear. I threw on a plaid button down shirt, skinny jeans, black vans, and a snapback. I checked the time. Beau should be home any minute. I took one last look in the mirror. Eh, I don't look too bad.

A couple minutes later, I heard Beau come in the other room. I walked out into the living room.
"Ready?" Beau asked while pointing to the door. I nodded and smiled. "And you look adorable," Beau said smiling at me. I looked down at the ground blushing.

Beau tilted my chin up. "None of that, darling." He pressed a kiss to my lips. When we pulled away, we headed out to his car.

It took less than twenty minutes to get to the pier. Beau pulled into a parking space and turned the engine off. We both got out of the car. There was a beautiful view of the ocean. I stared at it open mouthed. It was absolutely breathtaking.

I felt Beau's arms wrap around my waist. "You picked a perfect place," He said as he pressed his lips to my neck.

"Thanks, baby." I said smiling. I turned and kissed his cheek. We walked over to the entrance and bought our tickets. Beau and I held hands as we walked inside.

"What do you wanna do first?" Beau asked while swinging our hands back and forth.

I looked around "We can play that game where you throw baseballs at bottles."

"Okay! I'll see if I can win you something," Beau said winking.

"Okay!" I smiled as we walked over to the stand. Beau handed the guy three dollars. The guys gave Beau three baseballs. Beau knocked most of the bottles down with only one ball.

"No pressure," I said laughing. "Shut up," Beau said lightly hitting me in the arm. I started cracking up. Beau aimed and threw the ball. He knocked the rest of them down. We both cheered and highfived.

"What prize would you like?" The guy at the stand asked while pointing at the row of stuffed animals. Beau stroked his chin, deciding which one he wanted.

"That one," He said pointing to the one of the end. The guy handed him a stuffed monkey. Beau handed the monkey to me
.
A huge grin appeared on my face "Aw, Beau. I love it."

"I know how much you love monkeys, babe." Beau said while kissing my cheek.

-----
Beau and I had played a couple more games and went on a couple rides. We were sitting on one of the benches eating cotton candy.

"What do you wanna do next?" I asked while tossing my cotton candy in the trash.
"You wanna go on the Ferris Wheel?" Beau asked.

"Sure!" I said smiling. We walked over to the line. There weren't that many people waiting. After a couple minutes, it was our turn. Once we were settled, the ride began to move. It went around a couple times. Then, it stopped at the very top.

"Holy shit." I said looking down.

"Don't worry, love. I gotcha." Beau said while wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I kissed his cheek. I pulled my phone out of my pocket.

"Let's take a picture." I said smiling.

"Why?" Beau asked while laughing. "Because I want to take a picture. Now smile," I said holding up my phone in front of us. I took the picture. I turned my phone around to see how it came out.
"Aw, we're so cute." I smile while showing it to him.

"Not as cute as you," Beau said while kissing my head.

"Shut up," I said giggling. "It is true," Beau said while kissing my lips gently. We held it there for a couple seconds. I held the side of his face. We pulled away smiling.

"I love you." Beau said while pressing his forehead to mine.

"I love you too," I said as I kissed him again. After a couple more minutes, the ride began to move again.

-----

"So how did the meeting with Mark and the guys go?" I asked Beau while we were sitting on the hood of the car. We were looking out at the view.

"It was good! We're doing one last tour before we go work on stuff for the next record?" Beau said while draping his arm over my shoulder. I reached up and interlaced our fingers together.

"Ooh! Who's going to be on it?"

"Obviously blessthefall. Possibly Motioness In White, Pierce The Veil, and The Word Alive," Beau said.

"That would be awesome!"

"Yeah, hopefully we'll be able to do it," Beau said while kissing my cheek. Before he turned away, I grabbed his chin gently and pulled his face to mine. We held it there for a moment. I parted my lips, letting his tongue slip in. We broke away after a couple of moments.

"We should go now." Beau said. I nodded as we got off the hood. He pulled out of the parking lot and we headed home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter down:D! I was working on this at one in the morning, and I finished early this morning! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! And HAPPY NEW YEAR:D

Now, back over to my fantastic co author :)