Status: Active <3

Hiding Out

Not letting go

~ Ash P.O.V ~

Everyone one in this group has been sensing the tense between the blonde bimbo everyone calls Andrea and me. I am also not found of the old hag Carol, she got on my nerves when she glared at me for getting on Daryl's bike with him. I mean what the he-

I was snapped out my thoughts when someone's shoulder collided with mine. I look behind me to find the famous blonde herself.

"You wanna keep that shoulder?" I asked in a stern tone.

"I could use it, but I doubt you can do something so drastic!" She smirked.

If only I can wipe that smirk off her face. Oh, wait I can! I walked straight up to her and my fist collided with her jaw.

"You bitch!" She hissed in pain.

"You know it!" I skipped off to the house, might as well take a shower.

I got into the house and everyone look at me. "What?" I asked.

"What did you do this time?" Rick asked.

"Ohhhh, nothing.... Just I had an arm spasm and my fist kind of smashed into Andrea's jaw...!" I smirked at my excuse.

"Great excuse, Carol can you check on Andrea?" Rick said with a disapproving voice.

"Off to shower..." Before anyone could retort I ran off into Beth's room.

"Hey, honey pie!" The smirk still playing on my lips as I greet Beth who was her bed painting her nails.

"Yellur, butter cup." She smiled up at me. "Come to finally take a shower?" I nodded and walked into her bathroom grabbing my bag from her floor that I left here from earlier.

I met Beth a couple hours ago and we just clicked. She like a little me, a 16yr old me. She's like my daughter and I most likely will be so attached that I would take my life before anyone would touch her.

I turned on the shower and slipped out of my clothing articles that had blood and dirt attached to it. I took the clothes I am going to wear for probably for a week or two.

I jumped into the shower and dumped tons of shampoo then conditioner in my hair. I combed my hair with my finger taking out the newly formed knots. The warmth of the shower clinging to my naked body as I scrubbed my body raw.

After shaving and my other damn lady business. I put lotion and deoterant on. I pulled my outfit for the week on. I strolled out of the bathroom and sat on Beth's bed pulling my combat boots with me. I pulled on my boots and stuck my weapons in place.

I walked down stairs to find Maggie or Beth before I run into Carol or Andrea and knock one of their teeth in. I walked out of the house in search of the only two girls I don't want to rip their faces of, well I mean Lori is ok but she has Mama drama.

I found Maggie talking to Glenn, I ran from behind her and jumped on her back. Which led to us falling to the ground.

"Well Hi to you to." Maggie's voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Love you too." I smirked.

We heard someone cough and I look up to see Glenn standing their. I forgot about that Chinese boy.

"Was poppin' Chink?" I grinned as me and Maggie stood up.

"Korean." He said with a frustrated tone to his voice.

"Yeah, yeah. Love you too. Maggie I need a hair tie!" I pouted.

She handed me her extra hair tie and I pulled my hair up into nothing fancy.

"Glennnnnnnn!!" I whined "Can I have a piggy back ride to Daryl?" I pushed out my bottom lip.

He laughed and agreed. He pulled me on his back and Maggie said they were going on run later and I said I would join. Glenn took us over to Daryl who was sitting on a log.

"Daryllllll!" I whined and he turned around "I want Daryl, by Chink thanks for the ride! See you later for the run." I grinned at him as he sighed when I called him Chink again.

"Whatcha want, Woman?" Daryl asked.

"Not happy to see your hunting partner??" I asked.

"No, just don' want you on that run." He sighed.

"I'll be fine, but If you want to make sure come with?" It came out more like a question than a statement.

"Yea, I might come with..." I grinned and jumped on his back.

"More the merrier!" I smiled at him and he smirked.

"So what happened with you and Andrea?" He asked.

"Nothing, she's just gets on my nerves, next I might not just let it go I might do something drastic." I muttered.

"Well, even more reason to be around you, so ya can't blow up n' flip ya shit" his smirk grew in a grin.

"Good to know, cause I might need you Carol keeps glaring at me and I might see her on a bad day and things might not go good for her." I said to him.

"Oh, well she does that because she has this thing for me and I know it's going no where, but she thinks it will happen." He sighed.

"Come on let's go to camp" I was still on his back, he put his hands on the bottom of my thighs to keep me from falling.

We walked back to camp and Carol's glare intensed by 200000x, but it didn't scare me.

I put my lips to Daryl's ear "She's glaring at me." I smirked as he turned his head in her direction and her head snapped back to Andrea.

We walked up to Dale and Daryl put me to my feet and Daryl started talking to dale about going on the Run with me, Glenn, and Maggie. I felt two pairs of eyes brining holes in the back of my head, I turned to face Carol and Andrea.

"Girls, I know I look good, but I straight. Plus you not my type and I got my eyes set out on someone!" I yelled across camp to the girls.

"Oh, I thought I was looking at a bitch." Andrea sneered.

"Your right about that one but this bitch got a lot of anger building up for two people and this bitch gonna blow." I hissed.

"Yeah, right" Carol mumbled.

"What was that?" I walked up to her.

"You a whore! Who thinks she can walk in her and steal stuff from people!" She yelled.

"Funny last time I checked Daryl was a someone and he's not interested in you. So back your shit up or I'll do it for you." I huffed.

They both got quiet and I walked back to Dale and Daryl, dale had a questioning look and Daryl had a look that had understanding, amusement, and happiness?

"So you ready to go on the Run?" I heard from behind me as Glenn's voice caused me to jump at least a foot high.

"Ugh, yeah and Daryl is coming with!" I smirked.

"Okay, lets go." We walked to the car.

We got to the car and drove away from the farm and to the small town that was about 5miles away. We pulled up to a abandon store, I grabbed two bags that Glenn brought with us. I walked in I forgot to bring my cross bow, plus I didn't have much arrows left so I am limited for hunting.

I walked into the little store and grabbed a couple things that I needed and went to the health/pharmacy grabbed a couple woman supplies, some Advil... Bottles, and other medicines that we might need. I heard Maggie's voice scream, dropped the bags and ran full speed to her voice.

Once I got o Maggie she was pinned to the ground trying to pry the walker off. I pulled my katana out of its case and slid it through the walkers neck making it fall the the ground next to its body that fell on top of Maggie. I helped her up and ran to grab my bags and we left the store.

We went into the store that Glenn and Daryl went into after we dropped off our bags. We got inside and I turned to her.

"Do not mention the walker to either Glenn or Daryl, they'd just freak the fuck out." I whispered to her and she nodded.

We went to find Daryl and Glenn, when we got them we ended up back in the car. I saw Daryl looking at me in the rear view mirror. I looked at him and he smirked. I smiled at him grabbed his hand that was by the door side since he was in the passenger side.

The whole way to the house Daryl didn't let go and I wasn't planning on it Yet...
♠ ♠ ♠
Yet, another chapter. She and Daryl's feelings are increasing and things between the two girls are going down hill, the question is... Who will make it in the end? C:

Love you,

- Hannah