Status: hope ya like it! :) more comments=faster updates

The Calm

Chapter 10- Repeating Apologies

Alan's POV

I woke up, my head throbbing. I looked around and saw the house was a mess, and in my hand was a bottle of pills.

'What happened?' I thought to myself. Suddenly, it all came flooding back to me. I groaned and hit myself in the head.

"Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!" I shouted. I saw the table besides the bed was covered in empty beer cans. I groaned, Austin surely hated me. I went to pick up my phone to call him when I saw I had 4 missed calls and one text, all from Austin.

"We really need to talk." The text read.

I groaned, but called him anyways. It rang 5 times, but finally Austin answered.

"Hello?"

"Austin? I am so sorry! This is all of my fault." I started tearing up. "Please come back, I miss you, and the kids! I need you guys! I-"

"Alan, stop." Austin's words were cold and harsh. "You... you abused me. And in front of the children!"

"I know, and I'm so sorry. My... my ex-girlfriend killed herself be-because of me..." I stopped talking to take a breath to prevent myself from crying. "I turned to alcohol because an awful feeling came over me. The combination of the alcohol and my feelings was enough to drive me insane, and caused me to do... that. I'm so sorry, it'll never happen again."

"I- okay. I forgive you." Austin said. "I'll be over in a few."

"Thank you! I love you!" I exclaimed. Instead of saying it back, Austin hung up. I sighed, I really did it this time. I cleaned up a little bit, not wanting Austin to see how shitty I had taken care of the house. After 10 minutes, there was a knock on the door. I ran to the door and answered it, happy to see Austin and the kids standing there.

"I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed again. I honestly felt horrible for what I did, and I could never forgive myself for it. I held my shoulder out to Austin. "Punch me, as hard as you want. I deserve it." I closed my eyes and clenched my teeth. Austin punching me was going to hurt since he was well built.

"I don't want to hurt you, Alan." Austin said. I let out a breath of relief and pulled my shoulder away from him. I took Te'a out of his arms and into mine. I stepped to the side so Austin could come in. He did, and sat down on the couch. I sat down next to him. He took my hand in his and rubbed it with his thumb.

"I'm sorry." It was all I could say. I couldn't believe I had done this to Austin. "I'm the reason Maddie killed herself."

"No your not." Austin said, tenderly kissing me on the cheek. Austin placed his hands on my back and started rubbing them. I let out a moan, it felt great. '

"You're so tense." Austin said as he rubbed.

"Why are you being so nice to me? I hurt you. I can't forgive myself for it, how can you?" I asked.

"Because I love you. And... I'm really attached to you, Alan." Austin started. "Maybe because you saved my life, maybe because you know everything about me, I don't know what it is but it makes me so attached to you. In my perspective, you're a perfect human being. You could probably kill my entire family and I'd still love you. You're everything to me, Alan. And no matter what, I know I'm always gonna love you."

I smiled. "I love you too, babe. I'm so glad I found you, you've treated me better than my own family did, better than my old girlfriend did!"

Austin smiled and stopped massaging my shoulders. He went upstairs with the twins, and came back down without them. I figured he put them in their crib. I noticed he had fresh scars on his wrist.

"Please stop." I said, looking at his wrist.

He glanced down at his wrists and flinched. He twisted his wrist around so I couldn't see the cuts. There were a lot there though.

"Why did you do that?" I asked, concerned.

"Well, while I was staying with Phil, I cut a lot. I felt so... alone, and hideous, and just completely horrible." Austin answered, staring at the floor. He looked back up at me, his soft brown eyes looking into my hazel ones. "I'm sorry."

I couldn't help but kiss Austin's soft lips. He kissed back, and I delicately slipped my tongue into his mouth. I explored his mouth as if it was a vast cave. I loved Austin's taste, a mixture of peppermint and chocolate. I tugged at the hem of his shirt, and he slipped it off. I took mine off as well. I went back to kissing him. I pinched his nipples as we kissed, causing him to moan in my mouth. I pulled away and started kissing his neck. I made sure my kisses were deep enough to bruise the skin. I kept going down, leaving love bites on his neck and chest. I licked and sucked his nipples, causing him to moan and arch his back.

"Alaaaaan!" He moaned.

I smirked and wiggled his pants off of him, and slipped mine off as well. I used my teeth to take his boxers off and took mine off as well to. I wrapped my hand around Austin's penis and started pumping. He screamed, clearly enjoying it. I replaced my hand with my mouth and took him in inch by inch. I started bobbing my head back and forth, swirling my head around the tip. I deep-throated him, and I could feel him grab my hair as he moaned. I grazed my teeth along the underside and pulled off. He was panting hard now.

"Alan." He moaned, breathless.

I smiled and made my way back up his chest and neck. I kissed the underneath of his earlobe, and then bit it. "Wheres the lube?" I whispered.

"Oh no, you're gonna be the one who gets a pounding." Austin smiled. He leaned down and grabbed a condom and lube from his jean pocket. I found it funny how he carried it around. He lubed up one finger and shoved it up my prostate. My eyes started watering at the searing pain, but I wiped them away. This was the first time I received it up the butt. Austin pressed down on a spot, causing joy to fill my body. I screamed, it felt so good. Austin smiled and shoved another one up. It burned like the first time, and it hurt even worse when he scissored his fingers to stretch out my prostate. I nodded once the pain went away, and he shoved one more finger up and scissored his fingers. He pressed down on my sweet spot again, causing me to moan. He pulled his fingers out and lined his penis with the entrance. He slammed in, causing me to scream. He started thrusting slowly.

"Faster." I begged. He smiled, and practically pulled out and slam back in. I let out a scream of delight as Austin started thrusting quickly.

"So... tight..." He groaned. He planted a kiss on the bottom of my back and made his way up. He rested his chin in the crook of my neck and wrapped his hand around my penis and started pumping in time to his thrusts. We both moaned, until finally I came all over myself, Austin coming too a few seconds after me. He pulled out and laid down next to me, both of us panting.

"That was fucking great." Austin breathed. We didn't say anything for a while.

"Was that your first time with-" I stopped talking when I saw Austin was fast asleep, his arm wrapped around me. I smiled and snuggled up next to him and fell fast asleep too.
♠ ♠ ♠
sigh yes this was a fluff chapter i have writers block i'm sorry! D:
the next chapter will be 2319823948023% better, i promise! c:
comments=faster updates c;