Status: hope ya like it! :) more comments=faster updates

The Calm

Chapter 12- Stay With Me

Alan's POV

I didn't know where I was going, I just needed to get out of there. Away from everyone, everything. I ran as fast as my legs could take me through the dark night. Austin's father was right, Austin could do so much better than me. Why Austin settled for me, I would never be able to figure out. I was just some crazy freak, while Austin was pure perfection. It was like beauty and the beast, Austin the beauty and I the beast.

I stopped to catch my breath, and realized I was completely lost. I knew I was in the middle of the forest, but wasn't sure where. I sat down and ran my numb fingers through my orange hair. It was late at night, and I was completely lost. It was freezing out, and I didn't have a jacket. And I was exhausted from all of the running. I don't know why, but I was so hungry. It was probably from the running. I saw mushrooms were sprouting from the ground. Not caring if they were poisonous, I plucked them and ate them. I stood up, feeling recharged, and kept going. The dark forest now turned a bright orange, and then purple, and the, blue. It kept switching colors.

"ALAN! WHY?!" I quickly turned and was horrified to see the people I had killed. They were hanging from a tree, but they were standing on something so they were still able to breathe.

"You can save us! Please!" One of them called. A person in a dark gown with a black hood appeared, holding a gun.

"If you could do it over would you do it again?" The man asked, about to kick away the barrels they were standing on.

"No! I'll redo it!" I called. The man stopped and came over, handing me the gun. I don't know why, but I hated the man in the hood. I hated him more than anyone in the world.

He took the gun he had and held it to my head. I closed my eyes, not even flinching. I wanted to die, I was ready. Death was a promise, and your life was a fucking lie.

"Remember Alan, your biggest enemy is yourself." He took off his hood and I was shocked to see it was myself! Before I could say anything, he pulled the trigger, and everything went black.

Austin's POV

Angry, I slammed the door shut. I slipped on my black converse and started putting on my jacket. My father nervously watched me.

"Put on a jacket, we're going to find Alan." I ordered. "You know your way around here better than I do." My father didn't say anything as he slipped on his jacket. He left the living room and came back, holding two flashlights. He handed one to me. I snatched it out of his hand and exited the house with my father behind me.

"Where could he have gone?" I asked my father.

"Well, he probably ran off into the forest." My father said. I turned and started running to it, my father trotting behind. I wanted to find Alan before something happened to him.

"You really care about Alan, don't you?" My father asked as we made our way to the forest.

"Of course I do. I love him, I love him more than I love myself. He's always been there for me, and I'm gonna do the same for him. And I'm not going to stop seeing him, with or without your approval. I've finally found something that makes me happy, and I'm not gonna give him up for anything." I entered the forest and started calling Alan's name, my father doing the same.

"Well, you probably don't care, but I approve of you and Alan. He is a kind boy, and if he's as great as you describe him, than I'm sure he's perfect for you."

I stopped searching and smiled. "Thanks dad." I quickly returned to looking for Alan. I came to a spot and saw something on the ground. I ran to it and retrieved it. I was sad to see it was Alan's wallet. He was here. My eyes filled with tears, I just knew something happened to him. Tears filled my eyes, and I bit my lip to avoid letting out a sob. The last thing I wanted was for my dad to see me cry.

My father joined my side and wrapped his arm around me. "He's okay, Alan. Don't worry. We can talk to my friend Bob and see if he's seen Alan. He lives just up ahead." My father started heading towards Bob's and I quickly followed.

My heart was racing, and my whole body was shaking. I was a complete mess. I had never been like this before.

"I've never seen you like this before." My father commented, talking more to himself than me. "You must truly love him, because the only other time I ever saw you like this was when your mother... passed." He quickly shut his mouth, and the rest of the way to Bob's house was silent.

Bob actually lived in the forest in a little cabin. He must've been up because you could see lights through his window. We knocked on the door, and he answered.

"Hey Bob, have you seen a ginger boy around here? He's got a few tattoos, about this tall." My father held out his hand to show Alan's height. "He's my son's boyfriend and he uh, he was upset and left the house."

"Oh yeah, he's here now! C'mon in!" Bob stepped aside, and I rushed past him and saw Alan laying on the couch, unconscious. I rushed to his side and held his hand. He had a lump on his head the size of a small rock.

I placed a kiss on his forehead and let my lips hover for a bit. "Alan." I murmured before kissing his forehead again.

"I heard a loud ruckus outside and saw him running around and going insane. He ended up slamming his head hard with a rock and knocked himself out. At first I thought the kid was retarded, but then I smelt shrooms on his breath." Bob explained, sitting down in a chair.

"Shrooms?" I asked.

"Yeah, their mushrooms that make you go a bit insane." Bob explained. "Your boyfriend must've ate a shitload." Bob said.

I turned back to Alan and stroked his face. I kissed his nose and picked him up. "Thank you so much, sir." I said. My father and I left the house and headed back to my father's.

"You two should just spend the night." My dad suggested. I didn't say anything. I was still kind of angry at my father, it was his fault Alan was like this.

"Austin?" I heard a quiet voice say. It was Alan's. I gently kissed his lips.

"Sh, go back to sleep my beauty." I said quietly to him. Alan did just that, closing his eyes and falling back to sleep. I kissed his perfect orange hair. Everything about him was perfect. I looked and saw my dad was watching us. He smiled at me, and I smiled back.

*(The next morning)*

Alan's POV

I woke up in a bed, being cuddled to death by Austin. I didn't remember much of last night, but I do remember someone telling me that my worst enemy was myself. I shook it off and gently pulled away from Austin. I really needed to go to the bathroom. I made my way out of the room and to the bathroom. I quickly used it and realized I was at Austin's father's house. All of last night came flooding back to me.

I sighed, but zipped up my zipper and washed my hands. I left the bathroom and started heading towards Austin's room when Austin's father stopped me.

"I'm really sorry about last night." He apologized. "You're a good kid, and I hope one day you become a Carlile."

I smiled. "Thank you sir." He wrapped me in a tight hug, and I hugged back. We pulled away and I headed back to Austin's room. Austin was awake, and was playing on his phone. He looked up when he heard me come in and smiled. I got back into the bed, and Austin quickly wrapped his arms back around me, our naked chests touching. He started showering me in kisses, causing me to giggle.

"Someone's affectionate." I laughed.

Austin smiled and climbed on top of me. I thought he was about to take off my pants, but instead he remained there and buried his face in the crook of my neck. I smiled, glad to call Austin mine and kissed him on his head.

"Austin, why did you choose me?" I asked, remembering what Austin's father said last night. "Your dad's right, you could get anyone you want, and you decided on me, a nut job. Why do you even stick around and deal with me?"

Austin picked his face up and put it in front of mine, the tip of his nose touching mine, his beautiful brown eyes looking into my hazel ones.

"You're not a nut job. You're my beautiful, ginger prince. I 'deal' with you because you complete me. The day I laid eyes on you, I instantly knew you would be someone important in my life. I want you Alan, in every possible way. You complete me. Every morning I wake up next to you and think 'Wow, how am I so blessed to wake up and see this beautiful man every morning?' I know we're both hurting a little inside, and I honestly want you to be happier. I put your happiness in front of mine. I put you before myself. I love being around you, you are God's most perfect creation. Or at least in my eyes, you are. You make me so happy, Alan. You're the reason I'm alive. You saved my life. Before I met you, I dreaded every minute on this planet. I wanted to end it all. But once I met you, you gave me hope. You were the reason I rolled out of bed and went to work, the reason I want to live on this planet again. And I believed you changed, I believe in you. And I honestly hope I make you as happy as you make me. I love you Alan, more than you can believe. And I hope one day you'll become Alan Carlile."

I smiled and kissed Austin passionately. "I love you so fucking much Austin." I kissed him again, over and over. He kissed back, each time harder. He pulled away and rubbed my sides and started nibbling at my neck. I wanted him to keep going, but he stopped and pulled away. He sat up, straddling me. I wanted him to do something because now he had me turned on, but he didn't. He could tell I wanted him to do something.

"No sex because you had me desperately worried last night." He said, smirking.

"Austin!" I whined.

"Nope."

I got frustrated and tackled him to the bed. I guess I was gonna be in charge. I skipped the foreplay and started pulling his pants off, and then his underwear.

"Alan, co-" He stopped talking when I gripped his penis. I took him in my mouth, inch by inch and started bobbing my head. He breathed hard, making sure not to be to loud. He bit his lip tightly, and tangled his fingers tightly in my hair. I swirled his head, and just as he was about to cum I pulled out.

"Alan!" He whined. "Finish me!"

I smirked. "Nope, you think it's cute to tease, I'll tease back."

He glared at me and quickly flipped me over. He held his hand over my mouth and without a warning he slammed in. I let out a scream, but thankfully it was muffled. Austin slammed in, keeping it rough and continued with hard thrusts. Shots of joy shot through me as he continued, and I could feel his hand grip my penis and start pumping me in time with his thrusts. Austin bit his lip to avoid screaming, and made sure to leave his other hand over my mouth. Thank God he did, because I was screaming and moaning like there was no tomorrow. Finally, we both came and Austin pulled out. He laid down by my side and grinned at me.

"I love you so fucking much, Alan."

"I love you more."
♠ ♠ ♠
sigh, so more drama, but it ended with lots of fluff c:
comments please? :)
chapter title credit to- You Me At Six