Status: In the process of editing!

When the Moon Rises

The Story of My Life

I could hear the soft pitter patter of feet above my head. I bit my lip anxiously as I continued to cook dinner.

One.

Two.

Three.

I counted how long the silence was taking before wiping my hands on a tea towel and moving into the hallway. A sudden yelp escapes from one of the bedroom before two puppies are seen galloping down the stairs, barking excitedly.

“Oi, don’t run down the stairs,” I growl gently, watching a grey puppy tackle another to the ground at the bottom of the landings. They wrestled for a few moments and I stared at them as they dashed between my legs and made a beeline for the backdoor.

I followed them outside and watched as they rolled around in the mud before a large wolf appeared, sitting down close by to watch them. The pups turned and stared for a moment at the arrival of the older wolf before they wagged their tails and bounded over to him. They climbed the wolf and played with each other while using him for a jungle gym and I could only smile at the scene.

Content that the pups were safe and sound I went back to making dinner. It took longer than I thought but once I was done I plated the food up before calling out to the wolves.

Within seconds I had two butt naked children tugging at my jeans and grinning up at me.

“Mama, mama what’s for dinner?” One child asked me, he looked a lot like Matt and I couldn’t help but giggle,

“You’ll find out once you both go put some clothes on.” I stated, shooing them away, “and make sure you wash your hands,” I finish firmly.

“Everything okay Evie?” Matt’s voice can be heard as he walked into the kitchen, closing the back door behind him.

I smile at him, noticing he’s fully clothed; he must have had his clothes out on the porch. “Everything’s perfect Matt,” I sigh blissfully and tiptoe to peck him on the lips, he responds back before we’re interrupted by gagging noises.

“Ewww,” I hear squeals as Matt releases his grip on me and chases the youngest boy around the table and I end up scoping the little boy up and setting him down.

“Growing werewolves need to eat.” I exclaim, planting a kiss on the top of the youngest head before turning to the first born son, “Tristan, come sit,” I motion him over to the empty chair and repeat my previous action, planting a kiss on his head as I take my own seat.

This was the story of my life, I Evie Dante had ended up marrying a werewolf, most people would tell me I’m crazy, that werewolves are viscous and have no control over themselves. I wouldn’t change this for the world, I was honestly and truly happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't believe I finished this... I'm so tired and I need to sleep but I'm so happy at the same time!

I'd like to thank everyone for their support, if it wasn't for you I'd never have finished this story, thank you guys! :)