Status: Slowly updating.

May These Noises Startle You In Your Sleep Tonight or be Blessed With a Curse.

2. WE ARE THE RIPPED REVOLUTION!

I lay in my bunk in the back of our van, going through what happened when I sat with Bring Me the Horizon.

‘I was almost finished with my food, when Oliver leaned closer and whispered into my ear “You are beautiful” I almost choke on my sandwich. I tried to focus on the story Jona was telling to the guys, but it started to get harder when Oliver put his hand on my thigh rubbing it with his thumb. I felt chills all over my body. “I, I need to go” I quickly said and got up from the seat, leaving my unfinished sandwich on the table and almost ran away, face burning red. Oliver shouted after me, but I just ignored it and kept going’

I covered my face with my hands and sighed. Suddenly my phone went off. I answered it without checking who the caller was. “Where the fuck are you Jasmin” Oscar screamed. I quickly checked the time. “Fuck, I’m on my way” I said and hung up. I had about 10 minutes to get to the stage. I put my chucks on and ran out of the van.

“I’m so sorry” “Don’t worry” Oscar smiled and handed me my guitar.

We all got in to a circle, Oscar stood on my left, Ben on my right and Josh in front of me. “Jasmin to Oscar, do you hear me scream?” I started. “Oscar to Josh, do you hear my guitar?” Oscar followed. “Josh to Ben, do you hear my drumming?” Josh said laughing. “Ben to Ripped, is my bass laud enough?” Ben finished and we all spat on the ground. Our tradition made me always laugh.

We ran to the stage. “WE ARE THE RIPPED REVOLUTION” I used my screamo voice. The audience went crazy. After our first two songs, I noticed Oliver Sykes at the audience, staring right at me. I blushed and almost messed up the words and my guitar solo. Suddenly I noticed another familiar face. Tony Perry was standing few feet away from Oliver, staring at me too. I tried to ignore them.

“I’m empty for you, so take my heart take my soul, take my all, but I’m not going to FALL!” I ended our last song, greeted the audience and ran off the stage. During the last song, Oliver and Tony disappeared leaving me relieved.

“That was so awesome” Josh shouted and scooped me off the ground, placing me on his shoulder. Ben and Oscar laughed at me. “C’mon Josh put me down” I begged. “No way princes” He laughed. “Oscar” I whined. “Josh, put my darling little sister down” “Okay” Josh sighed and dropped me to the ground. “ouch” Oscar laughed even more. “Yeah thanx for helping me up” I shouted after the guys, but they just kept walking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bands outfits on the stage: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=67054123