Status: Bittersweet Goodbye. This story is now complete.

Let the Walls Fall Down

Chapter 14

Is ex-Disney starlet Selena Gomez spiraling out of control?
Last week she was spotting having a confrontation with a guy who was said to be Alex DeLeon of The Cab and was being very friendly with a guy who has confirmed to be Brian Dales of The Summer Set at Pinz. A source said that Gomez left with Tiffany Thornton and another girl. Later Gomez tweeted “Great way to end a horrible night with my girls @ddlovato @m_callahan and @therealtiffany”

She has also been spotted with several other guys. Mainly one Zayn Malik from One Direction. They were photographed leaving The Palm in West Hollywood. Gomez shielded her face as they walked to the car and just a few nights ago they were photographed holding hands.

Then there was the mysterious photo that Gomez tweeted a few weeks ago where she looks a bit tipsy but she quickly deleted the photo. We even found some pictures on some of Gomez’s friend’s Instagrams where you can clearly see alcohol in the background and Gomez was in some provocative positions.

Ever since Gomez broke up with her boyfriend of almost two years, Justin Bieber, she has been going wild. Is this a cry for help or a repeat of Miley Cyrus? Girl leaves Disney and goes crazy? Gomez’s rep has no comment at this time.


“This is bad, this is very bad.” I said as I kept reading the article that Ashley showed me.

“What are you going to do?” she asked me nervously.

“I don’t know. Most of this is just been blown out of proportion.” I groaned. I looked at the clock on the wall and saw that I was late to go see Brian. He called me this morning and asked me if we could talk. But so much as happened this afternoon that I’ve lost track of time.

“I know you like Brian too much to be doing the things that they are claiming. And sorry about those pictures, if I had known they would cause this much trouble I would never have posted them.” Ashley apologized.

“It’s not your fault. And I don’t want you to be sorry, because I am not. I should be able to have fun with my friends and take pictures without the media taking shit out of context. And for them to compare me to Miley is ridiculous! I love the girl, but I’m not dancing on poles, showing my crotch to the world or smoking.” I ranted.

“Do you think Brian has seen this?” she asked scrunching up her nose.

I sighed, “Who knows. If he’s been on twitter then probably. I am supposed to be at his place right now.”

“Then go!” she shooed me. “I’m sure he won’t believe this crap anyways.”

“I hope not.” I bit my bottom lip. Ashley just gave me a hug and walked out of my house with me. She waved at me as she drove off. I was a nervous wreck the whole drive to see Brian. I nearly pulled over just to throw up because my anxiety was getting the best of me.

Jess was standing outside the loft when I was walking down the hall. When she saw me her eyes got wide. “If I were you, I would just leave.” She told me.

I looked at her confused, “Brian is the one who told me to come over. What’s going on?”

“I’m not entirely sure; all I know is that he is way pissed off. Like scary pissed. I’ve never seen him like this. He threw a vase earlier and broke it then has been biting all our heads off. He finally locked himself in his room.” Jess explained.

“Was he by chance looking on twitter when he suddenly got pissed off?” I asked curiously. I am praying that he didn’t believe these rumors about me and will give me the benefit of the doubt like he promised he would start doing.

She squinted her eyes and thought about it, “no he wasn’t, not that I know of. He was talking to Debby. She stopped by with food and they went off to talk that’s when we heard yelling. Right after she just left without a word.”

“I should have known she was involved.” I grumbled. I swear she is lucky that she is pregnant or else I would kick her ass.

“Why do you say that?” she asked confused.

“She’s been trying to get me out of Brian’s life because she thinks by hurting me she’s hurting Demi and she hates Demi right now since Alex obviously loves Demi. It’s a big drama mess and it’s stressing me out. I don’t know what I should do.” I explained to her.

“Wow, that’s some crazy shit. You can go try and talk to him, but I warned you.” she shrugged.

I hesitated for a minute; if Brian was as mad as Jess described then maybe I shouldn’t go talk to him. I am not good in these situations. I don’t like being around people who are angry, I get really nervous. But I finally decided that I need to talk to Brian, he has to know that I would never deceive him and that the media just wants to make me look bad because it sells magazines and gives people things to talk about. He has to know that I am not the person that the gossip sites are describing. I followed Jess inside and she wished me good luck before I walked to Brian’s room. I thought about knocking, but I knew he would just tell me to go away so I tried the knob and it was unlocked so I opened the door. He was sitting on the foot of the bed just staring at the ground. When I shut the door he looked up at me and glared.

“What are you doing here?” he snapped.

“Um, you told me to come over so we could talk.” I said sarcastically. I’m not about to deal with his shit. I can already tell that he’s believed this crap, and Debby probably made me believe it.

“I changed my mind, I don’t want to talk to you.” he stood up and walked to the other side of the room. “Shouldn’t you be with your boyfriend anyways?” he spat.

My blood started to boil; he was not going to act like this, not again. I will be damned if he treats me like a whore. Where was the guy from Florida that made me feel like the most special person in the world? I want that guy back. I threw my purse on the floor and picked up a bottle of lotion that was sitting on the dresser and threw it at him as hard as I could. It hit him square in the chest and he yelled out in pain as he covered the place it hit him. “What the fuck is your problem?” he growled.

“You’re my fucking problem!” I yelled at him, silently scolding myself for cursing. “Why are you treating me like a common whore? You know damn well that you are the only guy I want, so for you to believe these rumors and not letting me explain is a dick move and you deserve to have something harder thrown at you.”

“The evidence is there in black and white, Selena! I saw the pictures of you holding hands with that One Direction douche!” he yelled back.

“You know how pictures can be blown out of proportion! How about you ask me what was going on behind that damn camera? Or how about if Zayn and I were alone because oh what was that? His band mate is dating my best friend? Or had you forgotten about that?” I yelled at him.

“Then why was that other guy bringing your flowers? Explain that one? He looked like a little school girl smiling outside your house.” He retorted. His face had turned bright read and a vain in his neck was popping out. I have never been more scared in my life.

“Wait that wasn’t on the gossip sites, where did you hear that?” I asked him, but I knew damn well that somehow Debby found out that Cameron was at my house. She’s going through way too much trouble to get me away from Brian. She’s borderline stalker.

“It doesn’t really matter does it? I’m asking a question, why is another guy bringing you flowers?” he asked again.

“It’s a little too late to be asking questions. And maybe if you had asked a little bit nicer then I would have told you what that picture meant.” I told him a bit more calmly then bent down to pick up my purse. I wasn’t going to stand here and argue with him any more if he’s just going to make me feel horribly about myself.

“Oh so you leave and not even try to defend yourself about that guy huh? Makes you look guilty of something.” He said bitterly. There was so much spite in his voice and that was it, I’m not going to take it, I was going to stand up to him. I took my hand that was on the door knob and turned to look at him, and glared at him hoping that he got that he had done pissed me off.

“What do you want to hear, Brian? Do you want me to say that Cameron is the one that got away? And I called him up and said that I wanted his dick? Then he graciously brought me flowers and looked at me like I was the only girl in the world? That he finally got his wish, to be with me? And then we went to my bedroom and he fucked my brains out? Is that what you want me to say? Because that’s what you are thinking and what you choose to believe right?” my voice was venomous and dripping with sarcasm. I saw him gulp as his eyes widen.

“So you admit it?” his voice was barely above a whisper. I could tell in his eyes that he didn’t believe a word I said, so why was he so angry with me?

“Yes, I admit that Cameron came to my house with flowers. But they weren’t for me. They were for my mother.” His eyes squinted with confusion.

My eyes started to well up with tears, I wasn’t even sure I was going to explain myself. Why should I? He doesn’t believe me. Even if his eyes tell a different story, somewhere deep inside he believes that I would whore around on him or else he wouldn’t have started this argument. I turned away from him and ran my hands through my hair as I thought back a few days ago to when Cameron showed up at my house.

”Selena can you see who is at the gate?” my mom yelled from her bedroom. I yelled back that I would. I went over to our intercom and asked who it was.

“Uh, it’s Cameron.” I heard his voice respond nervously. I was confused to why he was here because last I heard he was still upset with me for breaking off our friendship. And I’ve been too distracted with Brian to call him up and apologize to him.

I didn’t even respond I just ran out of the house and out to the gate. When I opened the gate I saw Cameron standing there in a pair of khakis and a white long sleeve shirt with black strips and holding some flowers. He was staring at the call box with a confused expression on his face. When he heard the gate creak he turned around and smiled widely. “Hey.” He said.

“Hey.” I smiled at him. “You look nice, can I take a picture of you?” I asked. I couldn’t help it he just looked so adorable. It was one of the things that made him one of my very close friends in the first place. He was sort of the guy version of myself.

“You’re such a goof.” He laughed. “But go for it.”

“Yay!” I squealed and took out my phone and took a picture of him. And of course his shy butt just looked down at the ground with a big cheesy grin on his face. “So are those flowers for me?” I asked quizzically.

“Actually they are for your mom.” He said nervously.

“Into cougars now? “ I laughed. “You know that my mom is happily married to Brian right?”

His cheeks turned red, “I know. And it’s not like that.” He shook his head. “It because today…” he trailed off like he didn’t know how to put into words what he meant to say. “Scarlett.” Was all he had to say for me to mentally slap myself.

“Oh my god. How could I have forgotten that it was today?” I asked myself. Cameron must have noticed the tears in my eyes because he came over to give me a hug. “It makes so much sense now; my mom has stayed in her room all day and won’t talk to anyone.”

“Maybe I should just come back another day.” He said quietly.

“No, no, I’m sure she’ll love that you’re here and remembered Scarlett.” I told him with a weak smile. I punched in the code to the gate and he followed me inside. “Mom! You have a guest.” I said as we walked inside.

“I really don’t want to see anyone, Selena.” I heard her yell. I just sighed and motioned for Cameron to follow me. I knocked softly on her bedroom door before opening it a little.

“I think you’ll like this guest.” I told her. She sat up slightly in her bed as I opened the door further. “Hello Mrs. Teefey.” He greeted her.

“Oh Cameron, you know I have told you a thousand times to call me Mandy.” She told him with a slight chuckle as she got out of her bed and came over to give him a hug.

“Sorry.” He blushed. “These are for you.” he told her as he handed her the flowers.

“Thank you, but why are you bringing me flowers.” She asked confused.

“They are more for Scarlett, but I thought you would like them.” He explained and immediately my mom burst into tears.

“You are such a sweet boy. Thank you so much for remembering.” She said through her tears and hugged him again.

“I’m sorry for spacing out and not remembering.” I apologized to my mom.

“Oh honey, you’ve had so much on your mind lately, it’s a wonder that you remember to feed your dogs.” She told me as she wiped the tears off of her cheeks. I laughed awkwardly, because she is totally right.

“Stay for dinner?” my mom asked Cameron and he graciously agreed. My mom ended up ordering pizza since neither of us felt like cooking. The rest of the night we sat around watching movies and pigging out on junk food. My step dad was happy to see my mom out of their room when he arrived home. At one point they left the living room, leaving me and Cameron alone. I used this time to apologize to him for pushing him away and how I will make it up to him somehow. He said the only thing he wanted was our friendship back and for me to be happy. That made my heart swell. I truly loved this guy, but I no longer felt those sparks like I once had. I told him all about Brian and how I was falling for him but didn’t know if it would go anywhere because of Debby. He told me that if this guy really liked me that he would put my feelings first even if he had known Debby longer. And if this guy didn’t treat me right he would do to him what he should to Justin, beat his ass. I also apologized that I still can’t reciprocate his feelings, and hope he finds someone to love that loves him back because he deserves all the happiness in the world.


I turned around to face Brian as tears cascaded down my cheeks. “You see a year ago a tragedy happened in my family. My mom was pregnant and she lost the baby. I had no one to turn to really, I had friends but Cameron was the one person that could always understand me so I turned to him for comfort and he helped me through my pain. That’s when Justin got really possessive because he saw me leaning on another guy since he was being an asshole to me so he forced me to stop being friends with Cameron and I was terrified of him so I listened and I stayed in a really unhealthy relationship. But the good guy that Cameron is, he remembered the date of little Scarlett’s death and he came over with flowers for my mom and she invited him to stay for dinner. And you want to know what we talked about? You and my feelings for you. There that’s the big mysterious secret. Didn’t expect that one did ya?”

“I’m so sorry.” Brian stepped forward and reaches out for my hand but I pulled it away and took a step back. That action was like a slap in the face to him. His eyes started to glisten from the tears in his eyes.

“Too late for a sorry. All I want from you is for you to leave me the hell alone. Whatever we had going on is over. I never want to see you again.” I yelled the last part and turned around and left his room. I sprinted out of the loft and down the stairs to my car. I prayed that no paparazzi were around to catch me crying on my way to my car. I was completely shattered right now and all I wanted to do was be in a dark room, by myself, curled up in a corner. I don’t want to see anyone or talk to anyone. I just want to be left alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tisk tisk Brian jumps to conclusions once again and this time it didn't end so well for him. Selena is fed up with his crap and dropped their fling. What will Selena do now? Live the single life? Try to see if Cameron will give her a chance? I personally think she needs a vacation, get away from the drama and just have some fun.

Well here is a warning...this story is nearing the end. There is about 11-12 chapters left. This is seriously the beginning of the end. In Demi's next chapter the drama will climax and shit starts to unravel from there. So be prepared for some dramaaaa. lol

Here's the pictures that were talked about in this chapter.

Image

Image

Image