Status: Bittersweet Goodbye. This story is now complete.

Let the Walls Fall Down

Chapter 21

“I don’t think I can do this.” I shook my head rapidly. My whole body was shaking from being nervous. I was pacing around the hotel room that me and Priscilla are staying at. I said we could stay at my house but Jack said I couldn’t risk being caught in LA or else our plan would be ruined, so I’ve been hiding out here for two days. Today was the day of the guys’ party which is also the day that we are bringing Debby down.

“You’re going to be fine. You can do this.” Jack encouraged me.

“But why do I have to chloroform her?” I whined. The plan was that Jack and Lex would lure Debby upstairs where I would be hiding out and I would attack her and chloroform her so she would be knocked out for enough time until Lisa and Priscilla to get back with proof that Debby is a lying bitch and hopefully with the videos of Brian’s apartment.

“Because someone has to. Lisa and Pris are going to raid Debby’s apartment for the videos while me and Lex have to set up for the party. Rian will kill us if we don’t. Plus someone has to lure her upstairs to you. If we disappear then it would look suspicious.” Jack explained once again.

“I’ll stay at Rian’s with you. I have no problem drugging that bitch.” Priscilla said bitterly.

“Oh no, no, no I am not breaking and entering alone.” Lisa said shaking her head.

“You’re incredibly sexy when you speak of breaking the law.” Lex smirked at Lisa, pulling her into his arms and kissing her.

“No fraternizing right now! We have work to do.” I said. “Wait, how am I going to get into Rian’s house? I’m supposed to be stuck in 2009 remember?”

“We’ll just tell Rian the truth. He’s good at keeping secrets. You’ll just have to hide in the room until it’s time.” Jack shrugged.

“Okay, now did you guys have the goods?” I asked.

“Stop fucking making out!” Jack yelled at Lex and Lisa.

“Sorry.” Lisa’s face turned red then she hid her face in Alex’s chest.

“Lisa and Priscilla you guys know what to do right?” Jack asked. We discussed the plan once again before going our separate ways. I was nervous to tell Rian because I really didn’t want to involve any more people. Hell I didn’t want to involve anyone in taking down Debby, but I obviously have amazing friends who would break the law just to help me and their other friends. But Rian was very supportive of what was happening, just like all of us, he didn’t like the fact that his close friends were being fucked with.

I sat in Rian’s bedroom for what felt like a century. I sat in the dark playing games on my phone, waiting for a text from Jack or Lex saying that the plan was in effect. It was about five minutes later when Lex text me saying that Debby was on her way upstairs. I jumped up, shoving my phone into my pocket and picked up the cloth that the boys had given me and poured a little bit of the chloroform into it. I cracked the door open and waited for Debby’s presence. When I saw her in my view I quickly, but quietly opened the door all the way. I took a deep breath and lunged at her from behind, putting the cloth over her face. She struggled for a minute but quickly passed out. I looked around and saw no one. Rian said he would make sure that no one went upstairs so I wouldn’t get caught, but I had to make sure. I dragged Debby’s body into Rian’s bedroom. Once I had her in the room I closed the bedroom door. The only light in the room was from the moon and streetlights. But that was enough for me. I walked over to her lifeless body and kicked her as hard as I could. “You fucking bitch!” I said louder than I should have, but no one was up here to hear me anyways. I want to kill her so badly right now. I have the perfect opportunity right now. But I won’t, I want her to suffer for what she has done, just like we all have been suffering because of the trouble she has caused.

I had to make sure if she woke up before the plan was in full effect that she couldn’t escape or scream so I walked over to Rian’s bedside table and picked up the duct tape I had put there. But with the little light in the room I stubbed my toe. “Ow! Shit!” I cried out. I was started to tear a piece of duct tape when the door suddenly opened to reveal Brian, Alex and Demi. They stood there in shock before realizing that Debby was passed out on the floor. They weren’t supposed to find us this quickly I started to panic.

"What the fuck did you do?!" Brian yelled as he and Alex rushed to Debby's side and tried to wake her up, but Demi stood frozen in her original place and just stared at me.

"She's fine but won't wake up for a while." I told them calmly, even though I was freaking out inside. Where the hell are Lex and Jack? I can’t do this alone!

I saw Brian furrow his eyebrows in confusion then his head snapped up and he glared at me. "Wait, why did you do this? You're stuck in 2009 and you guys are friends so what the hell?" He growled at me.

"I can't give you the answers you need right now. But please don't be mad at me." I tried to sound strong but instead I sounded like a scared little girl.

"Well you better fucking tell me what you did to her! She's pregnant for god sakes!" Alex yelled causing me to jump.

I rolled her eyes. "She got what she deserved!" No, she deserves more than just being chloroformed and a kick to the gut. She deserves to have the crap beat out of her.

"Sweetie do you have your memory back?" Demi asked me. I could see the fear in her eyes. I don’t blame her for being scared; I am acting irrationally right now.

"No." I started to say, I was going to just come clean to her but I couldn’t finish my sentence because Lex and Jack came into the room. Their eyes widened when they saw that we already had company.

“How did they already find you?” Lex whispered to me after pulling me into the corner of the room.

“I stubbed my toe and yelled. I guess they heard me.” I shrugged.

“Oh well, guess the party just started sooner.” He sighed.

“Priscilla and Lisa hopefully will be here soon.” Jack whispered. Me and Lex nodded.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" Brian demanded.

"Be patient!" Jack grumbled.

"You expect us to be patient when Debby is unconscious on the floor?" Alex yelled in frustration as he tried to wake her again.

"Always worried about precious Debby." I said. "Maybe if y'all weren't so damn concerned about that horrid person none of us would be here right now."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Brain demanded. "And you said you didn't have your memory back so why are talking like you do?"

"Because I never lost it!" I accidentally spit out then quickly covered my mouth. Demi, Alex and Brian’s eyes all went wide with shock.

"No I was there in the hospital that day, I saw how you looked." Brian rambled in disbelief.

"As horrible as it sounds I am an actress." I ran my fingers through my hair, damnit this wasn’t supposed to happen until the girls were here with the evidence.

"Fucking bitch!" Brian yelled and went to lunge at me causing me to scream but Jack got in between us. I cowered behind him as he wrapped an arm around me protectively. I’ve never seen Brian look so angry. His face was red with rage and it scared the crap out of me.

"Don't you dare call her a bitch or hit her. You have no idea what the hell is going on." Jack said angrily.

"You knew about this and didn't tell me? Some friend you are." Brian grumbled in frustration. I felt bad that Brian feels betrayed by his friends. They are only trying to help me and him for that matter. Demi must feel like I betrayed her too. I looked over at her and saw the confusion in her eyes.

"Demi, please don't be mad at me." I begged as I took a step toward her.

"Why did you lie?" she asked.

"I had to protect everyone. I wanted to tell you but I couldn't." I told her then turned to Brian, "I know you hate me right now, but please know that not a day went by that I stopped living you. It broke me to hurt you and Demi."

"Why did you lie? And why didn't you come to me if you were in trouble? I get you were staying with Alex but..." He trailed off and I cut him off.

"I didn't tell them if that's what you were thinking. Lex believed I had amnesia and was broken up about it. Jack knew from the second I opened my mouth in the hospital that I was faking and confronted me. He's been helping me ever since."

Suddenly the door flew open and Priscilla and Lisa walked in. "We got it!" Lisa cheered causing me to squeal with excitement. I rushed over to her and hugged her.

"Hey I picked the lock." Priscilla laughed. I just rolled my eyes at her then pulled her into a side hug.

"I got the beer, don't I get a hug?" Lex joked.

"You got a hug already doofus." I stuck out her tongue at him. I love that dude, he’s really became a close friend in this whole mess.

"She's waking up." Alex announced. We looked over and Debby was squirming and tried to sit up but couldn't.

"What happened?" She groaned.

"That's what I would like to know." Alex stated.

"I chloroformed her." I felt proud of myself because I was scared shitless when I had to do it.

"Should have hit her with a damn brick." Lisa grumbled and I tried not to laugh.

"Lisa, we didn't want to be violent." Lex chastised her.

"And why would you do that?" Alex snapped.

"Because she is a bitch who was blackmailing my cousin and we got the proof." Priscilla snapped back and held up a DVD. Yeah we have proof, now what bitch?

“Blackmailing her with what? And for what?” Alex asked astonished as he helped Debby up.

“They are lying.” Debby said shocked. Oh we’re lying? Who’s the one with a fake fetus in her stomach? Though I am the one faking amnesia so I shouldn’t really talk.

“Did you miss the part where I said we have proof?” Priscilla rolled her eyes in disgust.

“You probably foraged whatever proof you have.” Debby snorted. Can I please kick her again?

“Selena, tell them what’s going on.” Jack urged her.

“I can’t.” I whispered to him.

He kissed the top of my head, “You are a strong girl, and you can do this. I am standing right here and will help you through it.” he whispered in my ear. I nodded; knowing that him, Lex, Lisa and Priscilla were there with me gave me the courage to do this.

“First off I want to say sorry to everyone for being incredibly selfish and trying to save my own ass and not stepping up a long time ago. For lying to everyone and hurting you all in the process.” I paused as tears welled up in my eyes. “The day I broke things off with Brian I went over to the Shake It Up studio to hang out with Bella and Zendaya. And well I accidentally overheard a conversation that Debby was having on the phone, this information she doesn’t want to get out. So she did the natural thing a person would do who has a secret, she blackmailed me with videos that I don’t want out. Videos that could ruin my career and my reputation.”

“And we have the videos, and will destroy them after this.” Priscilla stated with a nod.

I felt someone start rubbing my arms; I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw that it was Lex. “So what are these videos and her supposed secret?” Brain asked in a bitter tone.

“See this is exactly why I lied! If it weren’t for Demi most likely hating for the rest of my life I would walk out of this room and let you assholes get hurt.” I said angrily. Lex squeezed my arms in a comforting way. If he didn’t have a hold of me I would have been out of the door.

“Dude seriously shut the fuck up.” Jack told Brian. “You will regret your words once this is all said and done.”

“You might want this.” Lisa took something out of her purse and threw it at Alex. It hit his chest and fell to the ground. He bent down and picked it up and looked up with a confused expression on his face. “Why would I need a pregnancy test? I may have long hair but I’m pretty sure I have a penis and not a vagina.” Alex said to Lisa. I laughed; Lisa wins all the brownie points.

“Because your girlfriend isn’t pregnant.” I said smugly. “She faked the one she took so she could trick you into staying with her and not breaking up with her for Demi.”

“How the hell do you fake that shit?” Alex raised an eyebrow.

“You really do underestimate what girls can do, bro.” Jack laughed amused as he shook his head.

“They are lying, why would I lie to you about something this important?” Debby told Alex in a whiny voice that made me want to punch her in the face.

“What did she blackmail you with?” Demi asked curiously.

“Remember how she told you that she would hurt me if you didn’t stay away from Alex?” I asked her, she cringed but nodded, “She went into Brian’s loft and bugged it. I don’t know when or how, but she did. And the videos that could ruin me are of me and Brian having sex in various rooms.”

She gasped and looked over at Brian; I followed her gaze and saw that his face is now pale and full of guilt. She just snapped and stormed over to Debby. Demi slapped Debby across the face making me snicker, but then she started throwing punches. Jack rushed over to her and pulled her away from Debby, “It’s not worth it, Demi.” Jack told her.

“Let me go, I’m going to fucking kill her!” she yelled as she tried to wiggle out of Jack’s grasp.

“Is this true?” Alex asked Debby.

“Oh sure believe them? Demi has being trying to get back with you for months and Selena will make up anything to get Demi what she wants.” Debby threw her hands up in the air.

“Shut the hell up Debby!” Brian barked. “Why the hell would you put cameras in my house? And why would you threaten my girlfriend? I never did anything to you so why would you hurt me?”

“She was never your girlfriend!” Debby fired back. “And we both know that you’re just a rebound anyways so why would you waste your time, I did you a favor!”

Brian went to say something but I cut in. “I may not have been his girlfriend, but we were working toward something official and you ruined it. You tore me from the best relationship I ever had. And Brian never was a rebound for me, I’m in love him. And obviously you don’t care about him at all because a good friend won’t break the heart of a friend. Who cares if I had been using him, it’s not your place to ruin the relationship, and you’re supposed to be there to pick up the pieces.”

Brian went to say something but quickly closed his mouth. I wanted to tell him that I forgive him for the harsh words he spoke earlier and I’m sorry for lying, but I don’t think I can go through all of this pain again. Who’s to say that something else won’t come along and he’s going to jump to conclusions and hurt me again? I’ve been through enough pain so I just kept my mouth shut.

“Take the damn test, right now.” Alex told Debby as he handed her the pregnancy test. She just stood there looking at him with a weird expression on her face.

“So you believe them? How do you know they aren’t bluffing with that DVD?” she exasperated.

“I’m not lying!” I yelled then snatched the DVD from Priscilla and went over to Rian’s TV and put the DVD in the DVD player. I was sick of this bitch calling me a liar. I really didn’t want all of these people to see me having sex with Brian, but fuck it. If them seeing this gets them to believe me then so be it. Thankfully when it started playing it was just me and Brian cuddling on his bed. But it soon went to us making out and clothes started to get discarded.
“Okay that’s enough. I think that proves everything.” Jack said as he bolted to the TV, turning it off, before anyone could see me completely naked or having sex. He wrapped his arms me and I buried my face in his chest because I am so embarrassed right now.

“You ever mess with my friends again and I will kill you!” Demi yelled at Debby, but Lex kept a protective arm around her waist so she wouldn’t fight with Debby anymore.

“We are not adding murder to your resume.” Lex said.

“I’m taking your refusal for taking the pregnancy test as you’re lying and Selena is right. So go to tell Debby, I never want to see you again.” Alex snapped at Debby then walked over to Demi and kissed her on the lips. Debby glared at them and huffed before storming out of the room.

“Get a room!” Lex laughed as Jack yelled, “Someone’s getting laid tonight!”

“Fuck off!” Alex laughed at them as he intertwined his and Demi’s fingers. “Want to get out of here?” he asked Demi.

“Um...” she bit her lip then looked over at me. “Give me a minute.” She told him then walked over to me, I was partly scared that she was about to yell at me for my deception. But she didn’t. “I understand why you did what you did, and I forgive you for lying.”

“Thanks.” I smiled brightly before engulfing her in a hug. “Go get your man; you two deserve a happy ending.”

She looked over at Alex who was smiling brightly, “You get yours too.” She winked at me then turned to Brian, “You take care of my girl, or I will castrate you.” she warned him.

“I plan on it.” he smiled. But I’m still unsure on if I want to start things back up with him.

“So is everyone getting laid tonight but me?” Jack pouted.

“Who says you aren’t.” Priscilla smirked. I wrinkled my nose; I really didn’t want to know about my cousin’s sex life.

“Now that’s settled, let’s get out of here.” Demi stated before grabbing Alex’s hand and walking out of the room.

Priscilla walked over to the DVD player and took the DVD out. “I’m just going to go burn this.” She said then left the room, Jack hot on her trail.

“And we’ll let you two talk.” Lisa smiled, but before her and Lex left the room she came over to him and hugged me. “Don’t be too hard on him.” She whispered.

“Don’t fuck up, Dales.” Lex told Brian, “I will hurt you if you do anything to hurt her again.”

“I promise.” Brian nodded. With that Lex and Lisa left the room.

“Lets go sit on the roof.” I told Brian then walked over to the window. Me and Priscilla used to always sit on the roof when we were kids back in Texas. I opened the window and crawled out. Brian followed behind me and we sat in silence for a while.

“I am really sorry for everything I said tonight and for trying to attack you. I will never forgive myself for it.” he apologized quietly. His voice was so vulnerable.

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly as I looked out at the people partying on the lawn. “It’s okay, I forgive you. I understand why you did it; I lied and fooled all of you to save my own ass. Yeah I was trying to help Alex from being lied to, but mostly I just didn’t want my career ruined.”

“I don’t blame you.” he said. “Does that mean we can be together now?”

I hugged my legs to my chest, “No. This doesn’t change the fact that you chose to believe Debby over me time and time again. Even with her out of the picture now, how can I know that someone won’t whisper in your ear and you just take their word? You know that I’ve built walls around my heart and I trusted that you wouldn’t just crash that wall onto my heart and what did you do? you ruined it. I can’t go through all that pain again.”

“Please don’t do this.” His voice cracked. I looked over and saw the tears in his eyes. It broke my heart but I had to do this.

“I love you Brian, that hasn’t changed. But I think we should take a step back and really get to know each other. Keep that bet Demi threw at us. We jumped into sex and never really got to truly know each other. Let’s just be friends and see where it leads us.” I told him.

He smiled at me with hope in his eyes. “I can do that.”

“Lets be incredibly cheesy and play twenty questions.” I giggled.

“Okay.” He nodded. “I’ll go first, favorite color?”

“Green.” I said without a doubt. We sat there and threw questions back and forth, we went well over the twenty limit but neither of us cared we were enjoying just talking to each other for once. And in those hours on Rian’s roof just talking with Brian, I found myself falling in love with him deeper than I already was.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry that it took me so long to update this story. I've been very preoccupied with other stories that I am writing. I promise that the last 3 chapters will be updated rather quickly since they are completed. The next 2 chapters will be a slight time jump and will be centered around Valentines Day then there will be a lengthy epilogue.

So now we see how happened when Debby was taken down from Selena's perspective. Selena had some willpower, I don't think I could have stopped at just kicking the bitch. Brian really feels guilty for how he treated Selena now. I am proud of her for not just forgiving him and jumping right back into a relationship with Brian. She even brought up the bet that Demi and Dallas threw at them awhile ago. Lets see if them really getting to know each other will lead them to a relationship or just a friendship. What would you like to see happen?