Status: Bittersweet Goodbye. This story is now complete.

Let the Walls Fall Down

Chapter 23

It’s been a month since the whole Debby situation was brought down, and things have been pretty amazing. Alex and I have spent every chance we got together, it was difficult sometimes since we both are writing and recording for our respective albums. But we made things work and are happier than ever. I don’t know when I’ve been this happy with every aspect in my life. And I have Selena to thank for most of it. She has helped me through so much, even after I was such a bitch to her. She brought Alex back into my life even at the risk of her own relationship. She’s truly the best friend a girl could have and I’ll always cherish her.

It’s actually Valentine’s Day here in the beautiful London. Me and Selena decided we would surprise the guys. Brian is here on tour with his band while Alex is here with Marshall to do some recording and have a mini vacation. Alex wanted to bring me here with him but I told him that I had a lot of work to do, but what he didn’t know was that I had already planned on being here today. Selena wanted to do something special for Brian, even though they aren’t dating and are just friends. And I was nervous when she proposed that we come here with Lisa, since technically Lex cheated on her with me, I thought she’d claw my eyes out when she saw me. But she was actually pretty civil, said that her and Lex have started a new leaf and have put his past indiscretions behind them and are just focusing on there here and now. I find that admirable and they are pretty cute together.

Selena left a little while ago to go shopping with Lisa. Everyone but Brian knows that she’s here and she wants to keep it a secret until the concert tonight where she’s going to surprise him. They invited me to go along with them, but I declined. That is unusual for me because I normally like to shop, especially here in London, but I’m so nervous with surprising Alex that I can’t think straight. I already talked to Marshall who told me where they are at right now and would keep him there until I showed up. But I honestly don’t know if I can move. I’m not sure why I’m so nervous, other than the fact of what I have planned for us.

I took a deep breath and one last look in the mirror before grabbing my hotel room key and my purse and leaving. I had a car waiting downstairs; I told the driver where to go once I got in the car. When we pull up to the bar, my whole body was shaking. I was tempted to get back in the car and tell the driver to go back to the hotel. But I gave him money and thanked him for driving me. I spot Alex and Marshall right away, not many guys wear a beanie all the damn time. I walked up behind him and placed my hands over his eyes making him jump. I tried not to laugh because he’d know it was me. “Guess who.” I said in my best British accent. Marshall looked at me and just burst into laughter.

Alex put his hands over mine and played with my fingers. “Well judging by all these rings I would say my beautiful girlfriend, but that can’t be because she’s back in the states and doesn’t have a sucky British accent.” He laughed then took my hands off his eyes and turned around to meet my eyes with his own. “What are you doing here?”

“Surprising my amazing boyfriend.” I said with a huge smile. “I had this planned all along; I lied about having to work. Well I was supposed to do this event but I said I couldn’t because I wanted to be here with you.”

“God, I love you.” he smiled before leaning in to kiss me. “This was the best surprise ever.” He said after pulling away.

“I’m glad I could put that smile on your face.” I scrunched my nose playfully.

“You two are disgusting.” Marshall joked. I rolled my eyes and pushed his shoulder lightly. “It’s good to see you, Demi. I was getting tired of this one whining about you not being here.”

“So you’ve told me.” I laughed.

“Wait you knew she was coming?” Alex glared at Marshall.

“How did you think she knew we were here?” her retorted then took a drink of his beer.

“So you’re conspiring with my best friend?” Alex joked as he held me closer to his body.

“Not really, I actually came here with someone else, just thought I’d stop by and see you.” I shrugged and kept a completely straight face. I looked over at Marshall and tried to get him to play along.

“They stayed in the same hotel room too.” He said as he tried not to laugh. I looked up at Alex and saw that he looked slightly hurt. He let go of his hold on me and turned his attention to his beer. That’s when me and Marshall burst out into a fit of laughter. Alex looked over at us like we had completely lost it; pretty sure half the bar thought we were crazy.

“I came here with Selena you noob.” I laughed. His face turned red with embarrassment and he laid his head down on the bar.

“How did you even believe that when she had just said she came here for you?” Marshall shook his head.

“Shut up.” Alex mumbled.

“Aww poor baby.” I said in a baby voice as I wrapped my arms around him tightly.

“So where is Selena?” Alex asked as he sat up and pulled me so I settled in between his legs. His arms wrapped around my waist and his chin rested on my shoulder. I was still facing Marshall who stuck his tongue out at us just making me laugh.

“She’s shopping with Lex’s girlfriend. She’s trying to keep busy since Brian has no idea she’s here. She wants to keep it that way until the concert. She actually wanted me to ask you if you could cook something up to surprise Brian at the concert.” I explained to him.

He was quiet for a moment, thinking about something then a smile spread across his face. “I have an idea.” He told me then took out his phone. He pulled up his twitter app and scrolled through his timeline, I have no idea what he’s up to though. He clicked on a tweet Selena had written about ten minutes ago then hit reply.

“You know Brian is going to kick your ass for that right?” I laughed as I read what he was typing. ‘@selenagomez you are my valentine. Deal? I’ll send you the chocolates and song ASAP’ oh how this is going to piss off Brian, I so can’t wait to see how this turns out. “And how is that going to help surprise him?”

“It’ll start some banter between us on stage since I’m going to sing with him tonight. Then I’ll just have her come out and surprise!” he laughed.

“This is going to be fun.” I shook my head.

“Speaking of Selena, I came across a video that you and her did awhile back the other day on YouTube. It was pretty hilarious, though I wouldn’t have used that dude.” Marshall said with a playful smirk on his face. I had totally forgotten about that video, I’m not even sure if Alex ever saw it.

“What video?” Alex scrunched his eyebrows together. I guess that answers my questioned. I didn’t know what to say, but Marshall pulled out his phone and pulled up the video, playing it for Alex.

“Yeah, that was pretty fun to record. I don’t know who had more fun with it, me and Selena or my sister who filmed the entire thing.” I laughed as the video ended.

“When did you guys do that?” Alex asked curiously.

“Um, after we found out Debby was supposedly pregnant. Dallas didn’t want me and Selena to be mopey since her and Brian had that fight too. She thought this would be a good outlet and it was so much fun.” I told him.

“It’s pretty hilarious.” He laughed.

“Well I’m going to leave you two love birds alone and go get in trouble in London.” Marshall said as he finished his beer.

After Marshall left, Alex and I just sat at the bar and talked for the longest time. It was good to just talk to him, hear his laugh and listen to him talk about his music. I swear his face lights up when he talks about a song he’s written. It’s been nearly a week since I’ve seen him and a couple days since I’ve talked to him and even then it was a short phone call, so having him in my sights feels like I’ve won the lottery. I’m not sure if it’s because I’ve spent years away from him and fighting these feelings I had for him and now being with him again or what, but I can’t be away from him for long without feeling like a part of me is missing. I’m thankful that he let me back into his life.

“You want to go back to my hotel? I have a present for you.” I smiled shyly.

“I actually have your Valentine’s present with me, so lets go.” He smiled before leaning over and kissing my cheek.

Since my hotel wasn’t that far away we decided to just walk there. This was the first time that we’ve really been in public. I’ve tried to keep our relationship private to keep some part of my life out of the media. But in this moment I really don’t care. I just want to be able to be a normal girl and walk down the street holding my boyfriend’s hand. We walked hand in hand to the hotel, occasionally stealing kisses. I was so blissfully happy right now.

Once we were in my hotel room, we took off our coats and I told Alex to take a seat while I get his present. “So I actually have three separate presents for you. This one is completely stupid, but it really make me think of you so I though why not.” I laughed and handed him a small bag.

He looked at the bag curiously and poked it like it was going to bite him. I laughed at how cute he was being. He finally took the tissue paper out and pulled out the contents of the bag. I saw a smile spread across his face when he seen it. it was a shirt that had the batman logo on it and said ‘I’m not saying I’m batman I’m just saying no one has ever seen me and batman in a room together’ I know the kid loves Batman so I knew when I saw it that I had to get it for him.

“I love it. Thanks babe.” He smiled as he got up off the edge of the bed and gave me a hug and a quick peck on the lips.

“You’re welcome.” I smiled. “Now for part two, this one I’m really nervous about because I’m not entirely sure how you’re going to perceive it. I thought it would be romantic and Selena said it was cute, but my nerves are getting the best of me and I really don’t know.” I rambled until Alex put his index finger to my lips to get me to shut up.

“Shh, just give me the present.” He kissed the tip of my nose.

I reach into my pocket and pulled out what I needed to. Squeezing it tightly in my hand before placing it into Alex’s. he looked down at what was in his hand then looked up at me with a confused look on his face. “I’m not really following.” He said.

“It’s a key to my apartment.” His eyes widened. “I know we’ve only been dating month but we both have such busy schedules and we both tour and have lives outside of our relationship. We don’t get that much time together, so I thought that if you had a key to my place, you can come over any time you want. Even if it’s in the middle of the night. Or if I’m away and you just need to be in my presence, as cheesy as that sounds.” My palms were sweaty because I was so nervous that he would run for the hills for taking things too quickly but to my surprise he swooped me up in his arms and hugged me tightly to his body.

“You’re truly amazing.” He said as he pulled away from the hug, holding my face in his hands. “I don’t know why you’re so nervous about this; I wish I had thought of it too. I want you to know that you are always welcome at my place, no matter the time or day. I love you and I need you to know that.”

“I do know that, and I love you too. That’s why I did this because I want you to see that there’s no one else out there for me. I know it’s way too early to move in together, so I thought this would be the logical move.” I told him.

“You’re right.” He smiled. “Now what’s part three?”

“Oh no, you go first.” I shook my head.

“Fine, but it’s cheesy even though I’m trying to be romantic.” He said as he went over to pull something out of his coat.

“Can’t be any worse than mine.” I shrugged. I looked at him skeptically when he handed me a ring box.

“It’s not what you think.” I raised an eyebrow. “Just open it.”

My jaw dropped open when I saw the beautiful ring inside the box. It was a gold crown with diamonds all around it. it was stunning. A few seconds later, after the shock subsided, I let out a giggle. I now realize why he said this was cheesy. The song he wrote about me was titled ‘crown’ but I didn’t care about the cheesy factor, I’m just in love with this ring and this man. “It’s beautiful.” I breathe out.

“I’m glad you like it. I wasn’t entirely sure what to get you and I saw that and just bought it. A friendly reminder of the best song I ever wrote and my life for you.”

I cut him off by pressing my lips to his. He was surprised by my action at first but quickly started moving his lips with mine as he pushed me up against the wall behind me the kiss quickly got heated. Oh good lord, how I have missed kissing him, especially like this.

My body began to heat up, I’ve never felt this kind of passion and arousal with any other guy I’ve been with, maybe because this is love and not just about sex. I suddenly felt a surge of confidence and took control. I reach down and tugged on the hem of his shirt, pulling it up and over his head, throwing it across the room. I smirked at him as I switched positioned and pinned him against the wall.

“Oh controlling are we?” he said smirking.

“You know you love it.” I said before reattaching our lips. I trailed my tongue across his bottom lip; he opened his mouth slightly granting me access. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and our tongues started to battle for dominance. Though I will win this, he just doesn't know that yet.

He trailed his hands down my body, wrapping them around my waist then down to cup my ass, giving it a gentle squeeze. This caused me to moan into the kiss. He smiled against my lips. I know he thinks he's going to win this battle but I'm dammed if he does.

I pulled away, “Oh no babe, I’m the one in control here. This is part three of your present so let me please you like I know how to.” I smirked then attached my lips to his neck. Leaving a trail of kisses down his neck before settling at the crook of his neck. I bit down gently before I started to suck on his neck. I heard him groan letting me know I was winning.

He reaches down and pulled off my shirt. “No, I will be the controlling one here baby.” he said winking at me. He picked me up bridal style and walked over to the bed, throwing me down roughly causing me to bounce on the bed. I squealed when this happened.

He crawled on top of the bed and hovered on top of me. “God you're beautiful. And I will have you screaming.” he mumbled as he leaned down and attached his lips to my neck, sucking gently on my skin. I bit my blip trying not to moan out loud, he knows what he’s doing and I can’t let him win. He reaches up and pushed my bra up so he could cub my boob, kneading it gently. I arched my back into his touch and moaned. As much as I loved what he's doing to me, I wanted to be the one in control.

I gripped his shoulders and wrapped my legs around his waist and flipped us over quickly. I looked down at him smirking at his shocked expression. “Alexander, I told you I'm in control.”

I leaned down and kissed him passionately. I began to grind my hips into him, feeling his dick hardening against my thigh. He moaned into the kiss causing me to smirk against his lips. I took his bottom lip between my teeth, pulling on it gently. When I pulled away he glared at me and slipped his thumbs into the waistband of my pants and tugged on them. I shook my head, “patience baby.” I said winking at him.

He groaned loudly, “you're going to be the death of me.” he said shaking his head. Oh if he only knew.

I smirked at him before leaning down kissing a trail down his chest until I reach his waistband. I looked back up at him and bit my bottom lip. “Up.” I said patting his leg so I can pull off his pants. He complied and I pulled them off along with his boxers, throwing them to the side. I felt myself become wetter at the sight of his hard dick.

I wrapped my hand around him and stroked him slowly. “Shit.” I heard him mumble as he let out a soft moan. “Please stop with the teasing.” he pleaded.

I just giggled and bent down, blowing on the tip of his dick before slowly taking it into my mouth. I sucked on his dick slowly, teasing him. I heard him mumble something. I looked up and seen him clenching the bed sheets in his fists. This gave me motivation to start sucking on him more roughly. When I did, he thrusted his hips up making his dick hit the back of my throat. I swallowed around him so I wouldn't choke. I moaned on this dick, sending vibrations down it. When I heard him moan loudly I pulled his dick out of my mouth causing it to make a 'popping' sound.

He whimpered, “why did you stop?” he asked sadly.

I climbed off the bed, “oh the party is about to begin don't worry.” I smirked as I took off my pants and panties. I reach up and took out the rubber band in my hair, shaking my hair free. I climbed back on the bed and straddled him. He smirked at me as he reaches up and unclasped my bra, throwing it across the room. But I surprised him by gripping his dick in my hands once again, teasing the tip of it against my wet folds.

“Demetria, stop torturing me please.” he growled at me making me giggle.

I removed my hand from him and rested both of my hands on his chest before slamming down on him. I felt his dick fill me completely causing me to moan loudly. Alex's hands immediately flew to my hips, his nails digging into my skin.

“Holy shit, babe.” he moaned softly, “you feel so good.”

“Oh god you too.” I said squeezing my eyes shut tightly.

I began to roll my hips slowly at first, but feeling him inside me for the first time in years was unbelievable so I quickened my pace. Alex held on to my hips tightly, as he thrusted up into me. He reaches up and wrapped his fingers in my hair pulling me down to him, kissing me hungrily. This action took my breath away.

I dug my nails into his chest roughly as I started to move my hips faster. I moaned into the kiss when I felt him hit my g-spot. I pulled away, and rested my sweaty forehead against his while I caught my breath. Once I did, I sat up and started to bounce as fast as I could

“Oh fuck Demi.” Alex moaned loudly. “I love you so much baby.”

“I love you too, babe.” I licked my lips. “And who is making who scream?”

He glared playfully at me then rolled us both over so now he was hovering over me. He slid out of me, causing me to whimper, but then without any warning he slammed into me as hard as he could. My body jolted up as I screamed out with pleasure. Alex was looking at me smirking, “It is me making you scream just like I said I would.” He winked before he started moving.

I felt a wave of pleasure flow through my body, causing me to shiver. Being this close to Alex was incredible. It's the best feeling in the world. I didn’t even care that I gave him and let him be in control. He knew just the right way to move to make me melt.

“Come on baby cum for me.” he told seductively. He brought my arms above my head, holding onto my wrists tightly with one hand. He brought his other hand down to my clit, rubbing it in a circular motion with this thumb roughly as he thrusted into me hard.

“Holy shit mother fucking hell.” I yelled as I arched my back. I felt my orgasm flow through my body quickly making me moan loudly. I bucked my hips up to his at the same pace.

“I'm so close.” Alex groaned.

“Me...too.” I said trying to catch my breath. Alex quickened his pace. I felt my body start to shake uncontrollably. “Fuck!” I screamed loudly as I dug my nails into his back. After a few more thrusts I felt myself cum at the same time Alex shot his load inside me seconds later, as he groaned my name out as well. His body collapsed beside me as we both tried to catch our breath.

“It’s you and me against the world.” I told him once I caught my breath.

“Forever.” He said leaning over and kissing my lips softly. In this moment I knew that I would marry him one day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Demi's ring...
Image

So....how did y'all like this chapter? I know that the scenes with Alex and Demi were really cheesy but that's how I wanted it to be. They've found their way back to each other and are completely in love, they are entitled to be disgustingly cheesy.

Up next, Selena's Valentine's Day chapter. And it's pretty entertaining. Thanks for reading!