Status: I'll update whenever my minds working right lol

New Beginnings

Chapter Two

I was really late when I decided to finally head home, after sitting on Kristen's truck for a couple hours drinking, she took us for a ride. It wasn't to anywhere specific, she just wanted to show me around town a bit. It was a pretty amusing ride, Victor was still passed out in the trunk and Mike was passed out in the back. She kept making sharp turns and we laughed and their groans.
I had told Levi I'd be back before dark but it was now about an hour passed that, I hope he was asleep or not paying attention. I didn't need do deal with his ass. I was in an amazing mood.
Me and Kristen exchanged numbers when she dropped me off. We hugged and she kissed my cheek. Hot damn, forward much? I thought to myself. I smiled and turned to my new hell.
I walked inside to find my uncle had brought our furniture over. Our couch and television were sitting in the living room, along with a table and a lamp(since all the bulbs in the ceiling fans were dead) . There were a few boxes stacked in a corner and I noticed they were mine after seeing my name on one of them. One by one I dragged them to my room, not exactly seeing why my dad hadn't just put them in their anyway. My dresser and bed were in my room, the bed directly in front of the door so I could barely get in. "Gee, fucking thanks." I mumbled under my breathe at Levis actions and pushed my bed against the wall.
There weren't any blankets, just a bed frame and a mattress. I was going to have to search through tons of boxes if I wanted to sleep tonight. Making my way in the living room to get more of the boxes I saw Levi in the kitchen. He burped real loud and I rolled my eyes. What a disgusting human being. He noticed I was there as I started dragging another box.
"Thanks for getting back on time." He wasn't being sarcastic. I smiled to myself.
"Mhm." Thank goodness he was a lazy fuck.
When all of my belongings were on my bedroom floor in boxes I stood there and sighed. I was already so tired, but I still had to unpack this shit.
I plopped down next to a box and opened it. It had stuff animals and a pillow pet inside, explaining why it was one of the light ones.
I took them all out and threw them by the closet. They'd probably end up being put in there anyways.
The next box was a bit heavier, I could tell as I pulled it towards me. Opening it, I cringed. Picture frames.
Not just any picture frames, picture frames that held pictures Chase and my friend Kenna had gotten printed for me, so I wouldn't forget them. Tears filled my eyes and I sighed, feeling sorry for myself. I checked my phone for the time. It was passed eleven. They'd both probably be asleep by now, so calling wasn't an option. I sent them both a text saying I missed them so much already. Even though I had seen them the night before, they had come to my apartment, to say goodbye one last time. It was night full of nothing but tears. It was the saddest night of my life actually.
I pulled the pictures out of the box, letting my tears fall. The first two were me and Kenna wearing kitty ears on halloween the past year. I had gone with her and her family and I didn't have a costume, so she had let me borrow those and drew whiskers on my face with eyeliner. We were making different faces in each one.
The other two were me and Chase obviously. One was filled with five photo booth pictures that come out in strips of four. We had taken them at the movies on our first date, I kept telling him I hated them because I looked like crap so we took picture after picture until I was pleased.
The second one was a picture of me and him at our high school (my old high school) we were leaning against a railing and he was holding me because I was cold, another friend of mine had taken the picture thinking it was the cutest thing ever. Neither of us disagreed, it was a really nice picture. I wrapped my arms around the picture, hugging it so tight, feeling if I didn't it might disappear. Just like my old life had.
That's how I slept that night. On the floor, the picture in my arms, tears streaming down my face.
I wanted to go home, I know this was supposed to be my home now, but I didn't feel it. Not like I did back in Cali.
I wanted it back so bad. I needed it back. I needed my friends back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm, I really like this. I think I did good.
Next chapter her and Vic are actually gonna start talking so.. c: