Status: I'll update whenever my minds working right lol

New Beginnings

Chapter Four

I'm not gonna lie, I got so fucking crossfaded. I was way gone, but that's what it's for right? I loved the feeling.
It was the morning after and I couldn't remember anything. I didn't even know how I got home. Or if I was home.
I looked around seeing the few things I had on my bedroom wall. Yes I had made it home. I closed my eyes, and put my head back on my pillow, rubbing my temples trying to stop the pounding.
The only thing I have eaten in the past two days was that weed brownie and boy my stomach reminding me of that. Before I even had the chance to get up I knew I had to puke, thank goodness I had a trash can in my room or I wouldn't have made it.
I brushed the crap out of teeth, trying to get the smell of weed and puke on me but I thought it was probably my clothes. I threw them in the washer and hopped in the shower. The warm water felt so good on my back. Hell, getting clean felt good, I was still pulling leaves out of my hair from the pool incident yesterday. I had gotten Mike back, he was walking by minding his own business, eating his burger and I "accidentally" tripped in into the pool. Everyone around laughed, Vic high fived me.
I had started taking a liking to Vic, he was really nice and sweet. Protective even. Fucking Tony was so wasted he couldn't walk but he managed to hop onto the couch and try making out with me. He smelled really bad and I tried pushing him away but I failed. Vic pulled him by the back of his shirt and pulled him off of me. I was so grateful to him the rest of the night.
I got out of the shower and brushed through my hair quickly, too lazy to straighten it. My makeup consisted of cover up, thick blush, and black eye shadow. The cover up was highly necessary, since I wasn't anywhere near flawless. I threw on my oldest Paramore shirt and some dark blue ripped skinnys.
I was going to go do some grocery shopping for this damned house, since no one else would get their lazy asses up to do it. I knocked on Levis door and he answered seconds after.
"I'm gonna have my friend take me to the store, can I have some money for groceries?" He nodded disappearing in to his room to get his wallet. When he came back he handed me two twenties and I snatched them out of his hand hurrying to my room before he tried to say anything.
I called the only person I knew with a car around here. "Hey Kristen! You busy today?" And we talked saying we were both gonna have boring days, so she agreed to take me to a grocery store if she could take me to a party tonight.
I really didn't want to, I was tired and was kinda hoping to have a lazy day but I said sure because I really needed food.
She picked me up about twenty minutes after our phone call ended. I wasn't very good at the whole grocery thing so I just picked up whatever looked good to me and with that method we left the store pretty quick. I dropped the groceries off at my house and left with Kristen again. It was around nine when we got to the place this party was at.
Kristen had to home and get dressed in to something more party like, then we picked up the guys(even though we didn't all fit in the car, I ended up on Vics lap). He enjoyed that very much, I had to keep slapping his hand off my thigh and it was really pissing me off. I knew he was just playing around but I mean come on! Grow up!
When we got there it was obvious what we would find inside. There was cars parked three streets down. What was so great about this party? The way Kristen put it, it wasn't that big of a deal. My feet were killing me and of course we had quite a long walk to get to the house, after having to park so far away.
Inside it was pretty typical, you couldn't take one step without stepping on or knocking into someone. Five seconds in and everyone went their seperate ways. The last thing I wanted was to be alone here, but I didn't really want to have to shove through all these people.
The again, pushing was fun. I imagined I was moshing as I made my way through the swarm of people in the direction I had seen Vic go. I ended up in a kitchen, luckily only a few people were in here, but Vic wasn't one of them.
A hand plopped down on my shoulder and I turned to see an older guy(obviously wasted) standing there in what seemed like shock. "Amanda!" He smiled, getting closer.
"Uh, I'm sorry my names not Amanda." I took a step back from him but all it did was trap me against a wall.
"What are you talking about? You're so stupid sometimes." He chuckeled. "I missed you though." He wrapped his arms around me. I tried pulling him off of me but his grip was pretty tight.
"Get the fuck off of me! Stupid fuck, I don't know you!" I scratched at his arms but he showed know reaction. Ugh he smelled so terrible, I though I was gonna vomit right there.
"Shhhhh," his finger grazed over my lips and I wanted to bite it off right there, but I had no idea where his finger had been. "Don't talk to me like that babe. I only missed you." He leaned his face closer to mine and used all my strength to push him off but this time I wasn't as strong as I thought. His lips crashed against mine and I started clawing his face, he didn't even flinch. I thought about kicking him in his man parts but the way he had me against the wall it was impossible.
His tongue grazed my bottom lip and I gagged, shoving him hard with both hands against his chest. "Leave me the fuck alone!" We were separated for for seconds but he came back like a fucking magnet. I had started crying, I just wanted him to leave me alone. It lasted for five more agonizing seconds and suddenly(finally) he wasn't there anymore. I opened my eyes to see Vic holding the guy by the neck screaming in his face. He looked scared and ran away into the crowd of people.
I closed my eyes yet again, feeling dizzy and sinking down the the floor. Vics voice flooded my mind. "Are you okay?" He put his arm around my shoulders lifting me up from the floor. I nodded my head.
"I want to go home."
"Okay but you have to walk Chapin." I opened my eyes and looked at him shaking my head.
"I'm so tired."
He sighed. "Okay, I'll carry you." And he did, he picked me up bridal style and I wrapped my arms around his neck so I wouldn't fall. He carried me through all the people. I made sure to kick a few in the faces, making Vic have to apologize. I laughed to myself, squinting my eyes to see him shake his head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? c: