Status: I will try to update every 2 weeks

Love Has 1,000 Faces but I Choose You

I'm Falling Love But It's Falling Apart

Tay's POV
      Me, Mike, Sam, Linsey, Katie, Jack, Jordan, Rob, Zack, Rian, and Alex were hanging out at Mike's house. "Wow who knew Hurley had it in him to beat the shit out of people?" Jordan said "Ok he didn't beat the shit out of him he just punched him once." Rian said defending Cameron. "Yeah punched him pretty damn hard." Mike stated. "Alex you were there what you see?" Rob asked trying to include the new guy. "I didn't see much I was kind of distracted" he said looking at me. He was so beautiful and his voice was beautiful, but right now I have to focus on Cam. "I could of seen this coming" Linsey said. We all looked at her confuse. Cameron was the calm one no matter how intense things got he was level headed. She continue "Well, Tay remember that one time he came over on an exploding rampage and you had to calm him down. Well, what happened then maybe certain things trigger it." "Um well, he came over because well uh Lisa had cheated on him and he exploded" I said "Well how did you get him to calm down?" Jordan asked. "I let him just talk it out." I lied. Truth is he had it bat it out I took him to the batting cages. The reason I didn't tell them is because we drank a little and he busted a ball from hitting so hard. "Well maybe you should go talk to him?" Rob said as all the guys stood up. "We however have to initiate Alex into the group" Mike said and with that they left. "OMG how hot was that I mean Cameron punching Preston. Lisa must be out of her damn mind." Katie said "Katie?!" Sam said surprised. "What it's true!" Katie said. "Yeah it's definitely true" Linsey said. I can't say I disagree I mean it was pretty hot. We all headed out. They all went home, but I went to Cameron's. I wasn't surprised by what I saw when I walked through the door. 
   It was Cameron with a bottle of whiskey. "Hey" I said. He just gave me a sad puppy dog face. "What do you got here?" I said as I picked up a piece of paper lying on the table. It read:
I can't sleep in my bed anymore.
My home says so little now.
Everyone's gone in mind.
And I paint myself in a corner.

You've got it made.
You've got it made.
You've got it made.
I'd love to be you so I don't have to feel this way.
Tell me are you happy now?
Tell me did it all work out?
It's too late.
It's too late.
But, do you feel the same?

I reach out to you for help.
I see myself in envy or do I admire how happy you are?
Either way It doesn't matter
But, I'm lost in myself 
Yeah I'm lost in myself...

You've got it made.
You've got it made.
You've got it made.
I'd love to be you so I don't have to feel this way.
Tell me are you happy now?
Tell me did it all work out?
It's too late.
It's too late.
But, do you feel the same?
Do you feel the same?

As my life hangs from a string.
And you have grabbed the scissors.
Was it just a summer fling?
As these flowers start to wither.
And no matter what I think.
As you will make decisions.
And I can't even blink cause I lost all my ambitions.

You've got it made.
You've got it made.
You've got it made.
I'd love to be you so I don't have to feel.

You've got it made.
You've got it made.
You've got it made.
I'd love to be you so I don't have to feel this pain.
Tell me are you happy now?
Tell me did it all work out?
It's too late.
It's too late.
But, do you feel the same?

"This is great Cam," I said " Lisa really is an idiot" "It not about Lisa" he said looking at me. His eyes were so full of pain. "Well then who is it about?" I asked. He looked at me, but this time his eyes didn't show pain it was lust. "Cam I-" he cut me off. He kissed me. I didn't know what was going on, so I just kissed him back. It was incredible, intense. He pushed me against the wall not breaking the kiss once. I pulled his hair. I wrapped my legs around him sort off like a green light to go on. We made our way to the couch. I pulled off his shirt. He had sort of abs nothing to impressive, but still not like a marshmallow. He started to take off mine, but the door bell rang. He let out a groan mixed with a sigh. He pulled his shirt on. He open the door it was Lisa. "What are you doing here?" he said not pleased to see her. "I just wanted to check on you." she said running her finger down his chest. "I'm fine thank you" he said and started closing the door, but she stopped it. "Please Cameron I miss you" she said she was now all over him "Stop come on"he said trying to pry her off. "You're drunk you don't know what you talking about" she said trying to persuade him. "I'm not drunk. I've only had a few I'm perfectly aware of what I'm doing" he said. I was shocked and confused. He wasn't drunk he was aware of what he was doing? Shit I've got to get out of here. I snuck out of the back door. I could hear the front door close as I left.

Cameron's POV
    I closed the door finally geting Lisa to leave. I turned around and was surprised by what I saw. Tay was gone. I felt my heart sink in the ruble that was me. My heart was a mess. Wanting someone who would never want me. I just wasn't good enough and I don't think I ever will be. 
I'm falling in love, but it's falling apart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Any thoughts or ideas just comment