Status: Hiatus

Anatomy Problems

Dos

Frank's PoV

I walked past thebeautiful stranger and hiswhore girlfriend. She giggled in an annoyingly high pitched voice, and I couldn't help but mutter “slut” as I brushed past them.

I heard the guy yell, “What the fuck are you on?!” after me, but I kept walking, not wishing to be the object of his wrath. Again, I felt an ache deep inside of me, wanting to be the one he protected, and kissed.

‘That’ll never happen,’ I thought bitterly, ‘Unless he suddenly gets a fetish for freaks who feel like they’re in the wrong body.’

At three thirty, the bell signalling the end of school went, jolting me out of my daydream. I hurriedly packed me bag, and met Mikey at the school doors.

“Hey,” he greeting, smiling, “You wanna come over to my place again today?”

I nodded gratefully. I hated going back to my house. Ever since I voiced my thoughts about wanting to be a girl, my parents have treated me like a complete freak. It’s awkward, and I hate being at home with them.

“Cool. I don’t think anyone else is gonna be there. My parents are at work, and my brother usually hangs at his girlfriend’s place,” Mikey said as we started walking to his house.

--

We arrived at his house, a small but cosy white house with a front porch, and noticed that there was a red car in the drive.

“That’s odd,” Mikey said absently, “Must be Gerard.”

He unlocked the front door, and we stepped in. As the front door banged shut, we heard a shout from the kitchen.

“Mikes? That you?”

“Yeah,” Mikey yelled back, and the owner of the first voice stepped into the hallway.

“I was just-” he started talking, when I stepped out from behind Mikey, taking my tattered shoes off.

“Wait, hey! It was you!”

I knew I had recognised him. The amazing guy at school with the slutty girlfriend was Mikey’s older brother, Gerard. I gulped, deciding to play dumb, ignoring how sexy he looked with his dark hair messily hanging over his exotic looking eyes.

“What? What was me?” I asked, as Mikey looked confused.

“Today! In the hall at school – you called my girlfriend a slut!” he almost yelled, his hazel eyes flashing with annoyance.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” I muttered, and moved to get past him.

He blocked my way with his arm.

“Yes, you do. Why the hell did you call her that? You don’t even know Chantelle!”

How could I answer that? Because I’m jealous of her boobs, and long girly legs? Because I want you to kiss me, and not her?

“Well sorry for voicing my opinion,” I said, drawing myself up to my full height so that I didn’t feel quite so intimidated.

He shook his head, muttering, “Whatever,” and disappeared into his bedroom.

Mikey looked at me, still confused. “Why did you call Chantelle a slut? Not that I don’t agree with you, because she is a slut. I don't know why Gerard is going out with her, actually. But still...”

I shrugged, dumping my school bag next to my shoes. “I don’t know, Mikes, let’s just forget about it and watch TV or something, okay?”

He nodded, not wanting to press the issue, and sat next to me on the comfy old brown couch.

We flicked through the channels, nearly every one showing a commercial with some bikini-clad girl with huge boobs.

I sighed, longing to have a body like that. Mikey smirked at me, mistaking my jealousy for lust as a girl lounged on a beach on the TV.

“Frank likes what he sees, eh?” he giggled.

I smiled, “You know it.”

If only you really knew...
♠ ♠ ♠
Well hi there =D
I'm the new co-author, Buffy-willow(AKA Sian.)

Hope you liked it!

xoxoxoxoxox