Status: active

Easy to Fall in Love

just as my heart woke, it beat for you.

How Justin and I made to the hotel with our purity intact will forever be known as the eighth wonder of the world. The sexual tension was growing thicker by the second and thank god the closest hotel was down the street from the venue because neither were in any mood to wait. The second the lobby's elevator doors closed behind us, lips crashed together and hands were no longer kept to themselves. By the the time the doors opened up again to the third floor I had his jacket off and shirt unbuttoned. We managed to untangle ourselves enough to find our room, but soon we were back at it, kissing and laughing and fumbling with articles of clothing. We both slipped off our jeans, tossing them in the corner, and Justin shucked off his open button down. He sat down at the edge of the bed and pulled me into his lap. We kissed feverishly for a few minutes, breaking away only for small breaths. I pushed him back onto the bed and straddled him. I removed my shirt and leaned forward to kiss the soft skin of his neck and chest. He dug his fingers into my hips and made a noise of undeniable lust. In one swift motion he flipped us over and mimicked my actions. He started to go farther south and I bit my lip, feeling his warm lips on my stomach.

"Justin," I whispered. He crawled back on top of me and I wound my fingers up in his hair. I placed sweet kisses on his jawline, the scruff scratching up my already flushed cheeks. I wriggled out from under him and was once again on top while he pushed himself up into his elbows.

"Yeah?" He asked out of breath. His eyes were closed as I ran my fingers up and down his chest, simultaneously biting the sensitive skin in between his ear and neck.

"Thank you." I stopped abruptly and looked him in the eyes. I rested my hands on his chest, feeling the warmth of his skin under my cold skin.

"For what?" He asked with lips on my ear, hot breath causing me quiver.

"For making it so easy to fall in love with you." I traced my name over and over on his bare chest, sometimes in cursive, sometimes in print. "Without you...I can't even imagine what things would be like." I leaned forward to kiss him softly and he cupped my face in his hands, returning the kiss. His tongue slipped back into mouth as I reached for the waistband of his boxers. He sighed my name into my mouth, making my own letters taste like him.

Afterwards, he dosed off for a second while I laid still in his arms, memorizing the rise and fall pattern of his breathing. Afterwards implies the ending of something but I didn't feel like anything was over. It felt normal and right to lay my head on Justin's chest. I wasn't sad about anything being done, because things felt like they were meant to be like this. I couldn't remember the last few weeks, almost like my brain had been scrubbed clean of the time before tonight. Nothing was ending for me; everything was just beginning.

Justin rolled onto his side and hugged me close to him. I could feel his smile as he buried his face in my hair.

"That was pretty fun, don't you think? Remind me again why we haven't been doing that the whole time." I turned to face him and smiled. I laid my cheek against his chest and said,

"You don't really want me to remind you why. But it was fun, I agree with you there." I listened to his heart beat steadily in his chest and I soon felt my eyelids become heavy with sleep. I whispered a soft goodnight—one I'm not sure was heard—and fell asleep to the soothing rhythm of his breathing. Every part of me was relaxed in his embrace. In a half-conscious state I felt his slightly chapped lips kiss my temple. The bed shifted as he got up and I heard the soft open and shut of the door. Barely lucid, I pulled the covers tighter around me because of the lack of body heat where he should have been. Moments later he returned and slipped in next to me. I scooted up next to him and barely mouthed I love you, all my muscles to exhausted to move. I swear he said I love you too before he closed his eyes and we slept next to each other for the first time as an actual couple.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its really short but i haven't had a lot of time in the pat couple days so a longer update with be coming soon