Sequel: Therapy
Status: This story is complete. Please note that certain chapters may act as a trigger, and if you feel yourself getting triggered at any time, I want you to stop and just breathe, okay? I'm only a message away if you need some random stranger to talk to.

If These Sheets Were States

This Could Be All I've Waited For

"Honey! We're home!" Alex yelled as he burst through the main doors to his house. He dropped his bags and looked at Bella, who was standing beside him. She showed off a big grin as he picked her up in a fireman carry and walked her in to the house. "There's one place I think we should go first." He carried on walking through the house, as Bella giggled, wriggling against Alex.

"Oh and where's that, Gaskarth? Do tell me!" She tried to say in a posh, sophisticated accent.

Alex climbed up the stairs and walked down a long hallway, nudging open a door with his leg, carrying her in and watching her as she gasped at the room. It was his bedroom but it was decorated so.. wonderfully. She had to wonder whether he did this himself, thought of this himself. It was beautiful. And so was the scene from the window. Alex carried her over to the window and watched as her mouth dropped at the amazing view. "Come here." He whispered, as he moved Bella, so that her legs were round his waist, her arms around his neck. "I love you." Whispering again, as they were nose to nose. Their faces so close, and yet not close enough.

"I love you too, Mr Gaskarth."

"Mmm, say it again, Miss Stitham." Alex slowly walked over to the bed.

"What? I love you? Or Mr Gaskarth?" Bella giggled.

"Both. In the same sentence. Please." He smirked as he nibbled at her neck.

"I love you, Mr Gaskarth." She whispered in his ear, feeling his body shudder against her. She felt herself freed onto a soft surface but didn't care too much to look around. She focused on Alex who was standing in front of her. Bella reached forward and grabbed his shirt, pulling him in closer as he crawled over her. She laid back on the bed and he followed, hovering above her.

Bella's hands linked around his neck. Alex's hands soon found their way around Bella's body. "Have I ever said how much I missed you?" He said as he kissed her nose, resting one hand on her hip and the other just above her head.

"Probably. But tell me again."

He kissed her lightly, his hand making a beeline for her breast as it ran underneath her shirt and cupped her in one. Alex pressed himself against Bella as a slight moan escaped her between kisses. She felt Alex move. She felt him slowly shift himself downwards as his lips trailed from her's, to her neck, to her chest, to her breast and all the way down her stomach. He reached the top of her jeans and tugged at them gently.

Bella gasped. "Oh God. Alex." She panted.

"I've missed you a hell of a lot, Bella. Honestly. I've never missed anyone like I've missed you. Now -"

"DUDE. CAN YOU NOT." Zack shouted as him and Paige stood at the doorway, with their hands over their eyes.

"Shut the fuck up, you're probably off to do the same thing!" Alex shouted at the two of them, one hand gripping Bella's hip, the other flipping the two of them off. One finger for each of them.

They laughed. "That's not the point! We shut the door!"

"Then shut mine for me too, I'm a bit busy here." Alex said as he returned to kissing Bella's body, hearing the bedroom door slam shut, feeling Bella laugh underneath his lips. "Right, where were we?"