Capturing You

Cowboy Bootie

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=68588891

I was sitting on the sofa wearing this thinking over what CC said “Go with your heart little Sparrow, fly where loves take you.” Where do I fly? I thought to myself I shook my head trying to shake the thoughts out. “You look confused little Sparrow.” A deep voice spoke from the doorway I look up to see Andy face studying me. “I am.” I sigh flinging my head back on the back of the sofa making him chuckle. “What’s there to be confused about? I love you.” He mumbles slumping down beside me fiddling with his packet of cigarettes in his hands. “It’s not that simple Andy.” I exclaim looking over at him his blue eyes staring at me intently. “It is little sparrow, you just don’t realize it.” He mutters grabbing the remote of the side and flicking through the channels. “What if I have feelings for someone else as well as you, what if I’m so fucked over men I can’t do this I can’t let you in.” I declare asking him tears welling in my eyes. He sighs heavily leaning back relaxing an arm around me “We’re all fucked up Sparrow, I’m meant to be with Juliet but look what I’m doing.” He almost whispers the last bit shaking his head. “We’re both fuck ups.” I smile at that. “We are little sparrow, we are.” He agrees pecking my forehead as he settles on a channel.

We sat there watching a film together on the couch as time passed slowly by us. I jump startled by the bus door clicking open making Andy chuckle as he pulls me back down under his arm. “Hey Ivy and Andy.” Ash greets us as he walks through the door stomping his cowboy boots I couldn’t help but notice the tone he used when he said Andy. It sounded bitter, full of hatred and disappointment. “Hi Ashley, I need to lay down see you guys in a bit.” Andy replies flicking off the TV and storming towards the bunks.

“Hey Ash.” I smile at him as he sets himself down next to me struggling to pull off his cowboy boots. I giggle at him before asking “Do you want some help there cowboy?” “Please partner.” He said in a cowboy voice making me giggle even more as I tug at his cowboy boots that were not lying in my lap. I manage to pull one off successfully placing it on the bus floor then moved out to the other it just wouldn’t budge. Ash is chuckling at my efforts “Stop laughing at me, I’m trying to help you!” I exclaim crossing my arms across my chest. I continue pulling at his boot that flies off sending me hurling to the hard floor clutching his boot. “Ow,” I moan rubbing my backside that took most of the impact “I hurt my bootie Ash.” “Want me to rub it better?” he grins widely making me nod. I love flirting with him, I really do. I stumble my feet carefully place myself between his legs his hands travel up my thighs as his dark chocolate looking into my eyes. His large manly hands soon cupping my bum cheeks making me blush wildly he removes a hand swiftly moving it to my face removing the hair out my face. He strokes my blushing cheeks his other arm wrapping around my waist pulling me closer. Our lips brush each other’s before latching on we start kissing softly, gently though quickly turning more passionate still carrying the same care and love. “Ash,” I groan into the kiss before breaking it off “We shouldn’t be doing this my heads all over the place.” I look away placing my head in my hands. He pulls them away gently just looking at me. “Men hurt me Ash I can’t let them in no matter how much I want to I can’t explain it. Andy loves me he says you don’t deserve you but you love me right?” I ask tears slowly dripping down my cheeks as Ash strokes them away. “I do Ivy; he only says that because he’s jealous. I’ll be here for you Ivy no matter how much time it takes for you to let me in. You already are though Ivy, you told me that right?” he smiles at me. He’s right, I am I smile back at him before pecking his soft lips that taste of bubble mint. He tangles his fingers in one my hands “I love you.” He whispers pulling me towards him I lean my head on shoulder closing my eyes. “I love you too Ash” I thought aloud my head. “I know you do.” Ash replies pecking my cheek.

*Ashley’s POV*

Andy strolls back into the living room area glaring at me and Ivy as she’s curled up asleep in my arms I look at her face I’d do anything for you, no matter how much we bicker. “She doesn’t deserve you.” I heard a deep voice snarl bringing round from my thoughts. “Oh, I know what you think Andy she told me, she told me what you said but you know what Andy?” I retorts. “What?” Andy snaps back. “You can’t stop her from being happy just because you’re a jealous fuck. You’ve got Juliet remember her?” I state fury filling my body. What does he think he’s playing at he’s got a girl. Why’s he messing with Ivy’s head? “Of course I do.” Andy roars back. “Then leave us be, leave her be.” I spoke softly shaking my head. “I can’t she’ll see, she’ll see who really deserves her. I’ll make sure of it.” He threatens before walking back to his bunk with a bottle of water. I know I don’t deserve her; she’s way too beautiful, perfect compared to me. What’s Andy going to do? Please don’t take my Ivy away from me.

*Ivy’s POV*

I woke up a while later aching I could hear the TV on in the background. I groan lifting my head up to see Ash sitting there observing me he leans down whispering in my ear “You don’t know how much you groaning turns me on.” He smiles at me before pecking my nose. “Does it know?” I tease running my finger down his bare chest. He just smiles gently taking my small hand off his chest bringing them his mouth before kissing them. “No,” he scolds “It’s not fair on poor Chuppy over there.” He grins nodding over to where CC was sitting head banging to music that was blasting through his headphones. I groan once again wiggling out his arms strolling over to the fridge to grab two bottled water throwing one back to Ash. I close the door with my hip before wandering back over to Ash plopping down beside him on the couch. “What are we doing for dinner?” I ask trying to get comfy. “Pizza, Jakes orders.” He groans still smiling.

A little later we’re all sitting round a table at Pizza Hut tucking into pizza. “So Ivy and Ash eh?” CC asks wiggling his eyebrows making me blush. “Looks like it unfortunately.” Andy snaps. “Everyone excited for the show tomorrow?” Jinxx asks quickly changing the subject we all nod and carry on chatting while eating the Pizza Jake gobbling them down just like the time we met. “I’m just going to get some air Ash.” I mumble feeling a bit hot and bothered in the busy restaurant. “Okay, do you want me to come? I don’t like the idea of you standing out there in the dark.” He asks worry filling his face. “I’ll be fine Ash.” I reassure kissing on the cheek getting wolf whistles from the other guys I walk off in search of the door.

I stood outside the door in the evening breeze cooling down. I never did like busy places. Just then a tall figure stood beside me I look round to see Andy lighting a cigarette. “I’m leaving Juliet.” He mumbles taking a first drag of his cig. “What? Why?” I ask standing there wide eyed in shock. Why would he do that? I’m with Ash now. “I want you Ivy, not her.” He states looking down at me his blue eyes glistening in the moonlight. “I’m with Ash now, you can’t…we can’t. I love him Andy.” I choke out stuttering. “I know but we will Ivy, we will be together.” He declares coldly sending chills down my spine. We won’t, we won’t. I declare in my head. I only want Ash, why won’t he leave us be? Why won’t he leave me be?