Capturing You

What are you doing?!

A short while later the guys and I were sitting outside a restaurant waiting for our lunch to be brought over CC insists on buying mine as an apology for dumping me in the water. “I’m still really sorry; I wouldn’t have done if I knew you couldn’t swim.” CC exclaims with a guilty look on his face. “I know CC don’t worry about it, I had Ash to save me anyway.” I chuckle trying to push the subject away. “Never knew you were a lifeguard Ash.” Jinxx chuckles making us all laugh. “Oh I am only for pretty ladies though.” Ash winks at me making me blush. I could see Andy growing irritated with Ashley. “Not long till tour now.” I say trying to distract Andy “Nope.” The all cheer smiling. “By the way I totally claim the bottom bunk.” I declare looking towards Ashley and CC who sat to my left. “Someone scared of heights?” Ashley teases with a grin on his face making the others chuckle. “Someone scared of having their manhood ripped off?” I retort taking a sip of my lemonade making the others laugh while Ashley just sat there wide eyed. “Epic win!” CC cheers just as our food arrives. We all ordered cheese burgers with fries most of us had salad though Andy said vegetables are evil. He really is a great big kid at times an adorable one though. We carried on chatting while eating our food mostly about plans for tour or funny tour stories.

Once we finished CC paid the bill not just for me but for Ashley too though they did have a mini argument over that. “You’re not paying for me man!” Ashley exclaims trying to grab CC’s card out of his hand. “I am and that’s that, get back to Ivy.” I could hear CC mutter as I sat outside listening in. “No.” Ashley shouts in despair like a stubborn child throwing his arms about. “Yes.” CC mocks him. “Anyone would have saved her man, you shouldn’t have dropped her in there in first place it was way out of her depth.” I could hear Ashley roar furiously. “I’m paying Ash, just deal with it.” CC sighs. The next thing I knew Ash came storming out the restaurant grabbing my arm dragging me off to the car. “Ash calm down, you’re hurting me.” I whine trying to snatch my arm from his strong grip. He let go of my arm turning round to see me in the darkness I was shivering from the cold that was nipping at my bare skin. “Sorry Ivy,” He apologizes his voice almost guilt ridden he slips off his leather jacket wrapping it round my bare shoulders “Sorry for everything.” With that he walks off into the distance me trailing behind. The ride home was quiet and too be honest very awkward. What do you say?

PJS: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=68326790

I sigh heavily walking through the front door of his apartment the heat greeting my body welcomingly. I shrugged into my bedroom flopping onto my bed while raiding my draws for some warm PJ’s. I changed into this. I slip back out the bedroom to see Ashley sitting there wide eyed gawping like he’d seen a ghost. “Hello kitty?” he asks raising an eyebrow as he types on his laptop he had on his lap. “Yeah, I like hello kitty.” I say coolly plopping myself down next to him on the couch. “So do I.” he chuckles grinning widely at me. “What are you doing?” I gesture pointing to the laptop. “Oh just some song I’m working on.” He mumbles seeming to be rather embarrassed. “Is it one for the band?” I ask while relaxing back on the couch watching a film that had just started. “No, personal.” He speaks softly I could swear a blush was on his cheeks as he placed the laptop back on the table before pulling me towards him as we watch the film together. I didn’t know what the film was called all I knew is it’s terrifying. “Aaah,” I squeal hiding my face is Ashley’s chest as I cuddle up with him making him chuckle. He plays with my auburn hair as he watches the film. “Make it stop.” I whine looking up at him his almond eyes looking into mine. “Nope.” He smiles cutely. “Please.” I beg the film was scaring me. He leans his head down towards me still playing with my hair gently. He runs his fingers across my cheek caressing it with his fingertips suddenly his lips were on mine softly kissing me.

I shove him off roughly “What are you doing?” I shout at him while he stares at me in shock. “I think it’s pretty damn obvious.” He mumbles quietly looking down at his jogging bottoms. “This is a professional relationship Ash,” I remind him fury filling every inch of my body “Professional.” I remind him before storming off to my room slamming the door behind me. What does he think he’s doing? I can’t, we can’t. I don’t even like him like that. I can’t stand men all they do is hurt me. I don’t want him. I certainly don’t love him do I?

I climb into bed I toss and turn trying to sleep but it never came too many questions run around my head. The truth is I don’t know. I don’t know the answers all I know is this can’t happen. It can’t.