Capturing You

Frisky Whiskey Mistakes

I flicker my eyes open as the alarm clock screeches through my ears. I don’t even remember setting it. I groan loudly shouting profanities at the obnoxiously noisy beeping noise. Just then Ash came storming in using a pillow as ear muffs to cover the noise. He was topless in joggers with terrible bedhead I couldn’t help but giggle at him as he turns the alarm off. “What?” he exclaims looking at me wide eyed. “Nice bedhead that’s all.” I giggle rolling over. He growls at me I felt the bed lower beside me. I roll back over to see Ash lying beside me. “You do have your own bed.” I state pointing to the door. “You have your own apartment.” He retorts winning. “Yeah back in England.” I groan in defeat. “Exactly, be grateful I could always make you sleep on the couch.” he points out. “That would be better than sleeping with you.” I tease looking over at him only to see him grinning mischievously at me. He picks me up slinging me over his shoulder I shriek in response. “Put me down.” I whine. “Nope.” He replies popping the p as he heads towards the front door. He opens the lowering me down to the ground before slamming the door behind him leaving me outside in my PJ’S. Idiot.

I bang on the ruthlessly my hands turning red from the force “Ashley.” I shout furiously. I could him chuckling to himself inside only infuriating me more. Just then I remember I always keep my mobile on me in case of important work calls I pull it out my bra and text Andy.

Andy can you come and let me back in he’s locked me out in PJ’S :/ ~ Ivy

I waited a few minutes the cold nipping at my bare arms and legs. My phone vibrated I checked it Andy replied.

Coming little Sparrow hang on <3 ~ Batman

I waited impatiently in the cold morning air before Andy’s car pulls up. He jumps out the car slamming the car door behind him in pure rage. He walks up pulling me into his warmth “Are you okay?” he asks before pecking my forehead. I nod gently in response before Andy walks up to the door turning his key in the lock muttering under his breath “I’m going to kill him.” I shuffle in to see Ash sat on the sofa watching family guy pure shock coming over his face as he sees a raging Andy stood before him. “I’m going to get dressed.” I mumble running towards my bedroom collecting my clothes before heading towards the bathroom while Andy and Ash were having a full on argument. I quickly shower before changing into this before sorting my hair out.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=68495581

I walk into the living room to see Ash and Andy sitting either side of the couch tension sifting through the air. “You look beautiful little Sparrow.” Andy smiles kindly from the end the couch. “Yeah, sexy.” Ash adds getting death glares from Andy which might have well just said “go and jump off a cliff.” “Tour starts today right?” I smile trying to distract the attention from me. “Yep!” they both chirp excitedly. “Have you packed?” Ashley asks me raising an eyebrow. “Of course I packed last night what about you two?” I ask tilting my head studying their panicked faces. “Nope.” They both groan. I walk over pulling Andy up before pushing him towards the open door “Pack Batman.” I demand him which he salutes to before strolling back to his car.

I turn round to Ash heading towards his bedroom. “Want some help?” I call after him. “Please…” he turns round whining like a puppy. I giggle and walk towards his bedroom after him. He pulls out a bag onto the bed while telling me what he wants packed. It went quickly as we worked together I was rummaging through his draws for one of his star necklaces he insisted of taking we looked everywhere for it, it’s got to be here. Instead I pull out a pair of hello kitty boxers which made me laugh. “Hey, those are my favourites they look better on though I must admit.” He scolds me while sending me a flirty wink. “Why don’t you show me then?” I challenge him with a grin dangling his boxers in front of him flirting slightly. He just stares at me wide eyed before snatching them and darting out the room. I sit on the bed waiting for him to come back. This is going to be amusing I chuckle to myself just then he walks in wearing his pink hello kitty boxers and just one sock which I had to laugh at. “Fancy a drink?” he asks holding up a bottle of whiskey in his hand which I nod to he walks over to the bedside cabinet bending over as he pours us out drink . Damn that arse, chest…eyes urgh. Ivy! I snap myself out of it but I couldn’t help it. I really couldn’t.

A few drinks later we we’re both lying on the bed curl up together his hands travelling my body mine travelling his soon our lips connecting hungrily wanting more and more. Our clothes shedding scattering across the room.

I open my eyes a few hours feeling a bit more with it I look around the room. This isn’t my room. Just then the memories hit me. Damn whiskey really does make you a little frisky. This is a mistake, a big mistake this shouldn’t have happened. It can’t have happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
I realize it's not the greatest. I'm unwell at the moment <3