Capturing You

Who deserves me?

The tour bus was waiting outside I huff picking up my bag “Put it down.” Ash orders from behind me. “I’m fine.” I snap while struggling with heavy bag. Ash storms up to me snatching it of me hands “I was…” I complain though Ash cut me off. “Fine? Of Course you were now let’s get on the bus.” He smiles rolling his eyes at my stubbornness we walk out the front door Ashley chucking his keys back at me to lock it I manage to catch them before locking the door behind me. I walk up to the bus CC and Andy were outside discussing something serious by the looks on their faces as I got closer they stopped and just smiled at me. “What’s going on?” I ask them curious what they’re up to. “Nothing.” They both glance at each other mumbling.

I sigh heavily walking up the steep stairs into the bus I look around there’s a small living room area with kitchenette. I walk down the hallway to see Ashley standing there his head poked on the window listening to Andy & CC. I tug on Ashley’s leg “What are they up to?” I hiss at him. He drops back down to the floor of the bus making it shake. “You don’t want to know.” He sighs walking off into a room at the back holding the door open for me so I follow. I close the door behind me Ash flops down onto my bunk holding his arms out for me so I comply. “Tell me Ash.” I mumble looking into dark brown eyes that were sparkling in the soft light of the bunk. “They were talking about you Ivy.” He sighs resting his head back pulling me closer to him I curl up next to him resting my head on his shoulder. Why? What have I done? “What were they saying?” I croak out Ash looks down me playing with my hair. “That you shouldn’t be hanging around me, you should be around Andy.” He spoke softly bitterness filling his deep voice his grips tightening around my waist. I could tell that wasn’t all he heard but I didn’t press it. “Ash, earlier was a mistake you know that right?” I ask looking up at him his dark eyes glistening. “For you, yes.” he sighs looking away his cheeks flushing I lift my hand placing my hand under his chin turning his face to look at me tears were dipping down his face. “Ash, don’t cry.” I speak softly stroking the tears off his cheeks. “I love you.” He murmurs looking down. What do I say? What do I do? I don’t like him in that way do I?

I panic running out the room pass the boys who were on the couch playing video games. I open the door down the steps to where Andy was finishing his cigarette before he got on the bus and we started moving. “Hey, little sparrow.” He chirps smiling at me. “What your problem?” I ask though more like shout at him. He just looks at me funny taking another drag of his cig before saying “Nothing.” “Don’t lie to me Andy; I see the way you look at me when I even talk to Ash.” I tell him anger swelling in my stomach. “He’s no good for you.” He snarls. “Then answer the question you never answered Andy, who does deserve me?” I sigh looking into his icy blue eyes the next thing I know Andy soft lips were on mine kissing me passionately as he pulls me roughly against his body. He dug his hand into my hair pulling on it gently as I start to kiss back. He tasted of smoke it made me feel sick; it didn’t feel right to me, not at all. I just stood there shocked, confused as he stopped quickly lifting my chin up to look at him. His icy blue eyes are full of lust, wanting is staring into mine. “I deserve you Ivy.” Just then Jinxx opens the door “You two ready to go?” he asks while hanging out the door. “Yeah,” Andy says still staring at me “We are.”

I lay in my bunk with curtains drawn thinking over everything. Andy doesn’t want me near Ash he say I don’t deserve him. Andy’s always been there for me like a big brother when me and Ash are squabbling. He loves me but it feels so wrong. Ashley and me do nothing but squabble and fight. Why am I even thinking about this, about men? I can’t let them in let them hurt me. I’m meant to be working.

That night I went to sleep with one question on my mind. Who deserves me?
******
I woke up the next day my head pounding from yesterday’s eventfulness. I pull back the curtain to see CC sat there in his bunk on his laptop. “CC.” I call out to him he looks over grinning at me. “What’s up Sparrow?” he grins the nickname seems to be catching. “Men.” I groan making him laugh. “Wanna talk?” he asks looking over at me. “Please, in private though.” I nod gently. “Ash is out grabbing some bit’s with the guys, Andy’s fuck knows where!” CC exclaims explaining. I told him everything and I mean everything he just sat there nodding taking it in till I finished. “What do I do CC, who deserves me?” I sigh heavily he just sits there thinking before saying “Go with your heart little Sparrow, fly where loves take you.”

I wish it was that easy CC. Who deserves me someone tell me…